• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Law and Order President just enchouraged his supporters to break the law ...

How can you break the law when you are not allowed to commit the crime?!?

You send in your mail-in ballot, your name and details are then compared with the voter roll and on it your name receives a little "voted" next to it.
You now show up at the polling station and the little lady says: "It shows here you have already voted by mail."

The end ... because now you can't vote a second time and no crime has been committed.

Unless nobody compares mail-in ballots with voter rolls.

Maybe the N.C. A.G should just arrest Trump.

Voting twice is illegal under both North Carolina and federal law. In North Carolina, it is also illegal “to induce” someone else to fraudulently cast a ballot.

Trump suggests North Carolina residents vote twice. Which is illegal - MarketWatch

Someone please tell me I'm wrong, but from what I read, committing voting fraud in a national election is prosecuted by the feds which in this case, won't do crap about it. So it seems they've created the perfect crime and we know how Trump is perfect.

Unlike Biden who has denounced both, Trump refuses to condemn his AR carrying vigilantes while goes on and on about the rioting. Is it too far a step from asking to commit voter fraud to asking for torch light marches and beatings of Trump and police brutality protesters?

It's also a State crime and it's also a NC State crime to induce someone to vote twice. :)

Maybe Trump can spend the rest of his term in a NC jail?

The POTUS is calling for voter fraud and his supporters won't call him out about it. Why not?

Trump is a loser's idea of a winner.

He feels fairly confident he is going to lose this election, so he wants to destroy it's credibility.

He has turned us into one of those ****-hole countries he complained about, and his supporters love it.

You really need to seek help for those delusions.

You don't seriously believe that. What makes you think any Republicans want Donald Trump as President indefinitely?

I don't think "Republicans" want Trump as President.<--period But his plutocrat handlers want a puppet they control and they have just the narcissist they need in Trump.

You really need to seek help for those delusions.

You don't seriously believe that. What makes you think any Republicans want Donald Trump as President indefinitely?

How would they even know if someone voted twice? Someone could mail in a ballot and then go vote in person, and if anyone ever even bothers to line them up somehow the voter could just deny that they voted in person and say that someone else must have showed up claiming to be them.

Good Lord! :doh

i hope some Republicans voters follow our criminal President's advice and then go to jail.

it would be perfect.

And if they saw the interview with William Barr. They will be convinced its not a felony to try to vote twice.

And if they saw the interview with William Barr. They will be convinced its not a felony to try to vote twice.

we all know there are a TON of Trump idiots in the country.

Last edited:
But, there's no way there can be voter fraud. Why are you worried about it?

Who said there is no way? I think all states have an online tracking system for mail ins. Isn't that better than attempting to commit a crime to test the system?

Back
Top Bottom