• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Latest: Trump Accuses Clinton of Bribing Lynch

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
The Latest: Trump Accuses Clinton of Bribing Lynch - ABC News

Republican Donald Trump is accusing Hillary Clinton of bribing Attorney General Loretta Lynch following a report that said Clinton would consider keeping Lynch if she's elected president. "It's a bribe!" Trump declared at a rally in Raleigh, North Carolina, Tuesday, hours after the FBI said it wouldn't recommend charges against Clinton over her use of a private email server while she was secretary of state.

Trump was referring to a story in The New York Times that quoted "Democrats close to" Clinton saying she may decide to rehire Lynch. Trump says Lynch may have believed that, if she let Clinton off the hook, she'd have four more years on the job………….
Trump says, "It's a disgrace, it's a disgrace!"

The disgrace here is Donald Trump’s disregard of the implications of his “wild and baseless claims” of accusing folks of serious criminality without any basis to do so…………

If there is anything shameful here…………..It is the continued outrageous claims all designed to further his ends at the expense of others………..

Republican Donald Trump is accusing Hillary Clinton of bribing Attorney General Loretta Lynch following a report that said Clinton would consider keeping Lynch if she's elected president. "It's a bribe!" Trump declared at a rally in Raleigh, North Carolina, Tuesday, hours after the FBI said it wouldn't recommend charges against Clinton over her use of a private email server while she was secretary of state.

Trump was referring to a story in The New York Times that quoted "Democrats close to" Clinton saying she may decide to rehire Lynch. Trump says Lynch may have believed that, if she let Clinton off the hook, she'd have four more years on the job………….

The disgrace here is Donald Trump’s disregard of the implications of his “wild and baseless claims” of accusing folks of serious criminality without any basis to do so…………

If there is anything shameful here…………..It is the continued outrageous claims all designed to further his ends at the expense of others………..

His accusation is as shameful as you are a conservative. You don't think it is inappropriate for someone to offer a person responsible for deciding if she should go to jail a job offer. Try that the next time a cop stops you on the highway. Just say if I am ticket free I may be able to offer you a side gig that will be worth your while.

I agree. Trump is wrong. He's actually thinking too small.

Hillary doesn't have to bribe Lynch. Her boss just has to tell her when to jump and she'll ask, "How high?"

Trump is a small, petty man.

He clearly has no regard for anything he does not approve of...including the media, judges, the FBI, etc..

Noxon was incredibly bad with vindictiveness.

I seriously wonder if Trump would be that awful as POTUS.

Look, you small handed, buffoon...it's done. Now take it like an adult (for once), shut the 'f' up and find some company of yours to bankrupt.

I despise Clinton...but at least she is intelligent. Trump is just useless, IMO. A small minded, xenophobic, self-centred, spoiled brat.

Last edited:

He clearly has no regard for anything he does not approve of...including the media, judges, the FBI, etc..

Look, you small handed, buffoon...it's done. Now take it like an adult (for once), shut the 'f' up and find some company of yours to bankrupt.

I despise Clinton...but at least she is intelligent. Trump is just useless, IMO. A small minded, xenophobic, self-centred, spoiled brat.

Apparently she was too stupid to know what she was doing was not allowed.

For those who are so offended at Trump and his baseless claims. Where oh Where was all this outrage over baseless claims when democrats like Hairy Reid threw our the baseless claims of Romney not paying his taxes? Seems a double standard.

You mean like the 'wild, baseless' charges Harry Reid made against Romney on the senate floor? I am sure that as a conservative, you were outraged by that as well.......Hold on while I use the search function to find the thread you started calling out Harry Reid.......

For those who are so offended at Trump and his baseless claims. Where oh Where was all this outrage over baseless claims when democrats like Hairy Reid threw our the baseless claims of Romney not paying his taxes? Seems a double standard.

You beat me to it. lol

Great minds an all 😎

His accusation is as shameful as you are a conservative. You don't think it is inappropriate for someone to offer a person responsible for deciding if she should go to jail a job offer. Try that the next time a cop stops you on the highway. Just say if I am ticket free I may be able to offer you a side gig that will be worth your while.

I am not the subject here.............it is a baseless claim with no proof Clinton bribed Lynch...............and you see/have no problem with this?

BTW

If stopped by a policeman fore committing an infraction..............I will compliment him/her for doing their job..........Given how much crap they have to hear daily...........it is the least one can do to have them continue to do their job............ But then that is the way I see it............Having said that.......Am I a liberal or conservative........or just someone who holds a differing opinion or way of doing things

You mean like the 'wild, baseless' charges Harry Reid made against Romney on the senate floor? I am sure that as a conservative, you were outraged by that as well.......Hold on while I use the search function to find the thread you started calling out Harry Reid.......
Now are speaking about Donald Trump.............as far as with Reid's assertion I withheld judgment waiting for the release of Romney's tax returns proving Reid wrong.......... So because there is no resolution of the issue.........where's the outrage?

I seldom rush to judgment..............if ever

Now are speaking about Donald Trump.............as far as with Reid's assertion I withheld judgment waiting for the release of Romney's tax returns proving Reid wrong.......... So because there is no resolution of the issue.........where's the outrage?

I seldom rush to judgment..............if ever

She offered Lynch something in value. At a time when the AG holds the keys to the white house. You don't have to be liberal or conservative to consider that an offer to bribe, just have a open mind.

I don't agree with Trump but to say his claims are baseless is a little stretch. Lynch did have a highly unethical meeting behind closed doors with Bill only a few days before the FBI declined to recommend charges.

Lynch and Clinton opened up these speculations with their poor behaviour.

The bribe probably didn't hurt "The Slickster" too much. She looks like she's only worth about 2 bucks.

(don't you hair trigger loonies out there jump too high. I was talking about her integrity)

And if he did not have money he would be either in jail or an asylum..............

What Reid said was not a claim of criminal acts..............There is a difference between the two........

What Reid said was not a claim of criminal acts..............There is a difference between the two........

Are you saying not paying your taxes is no crime?

If what Reid said was true, then Romney would have committed criminal tax fraud.

He probably just doesn't know the law. For all we know he is not old enough to have ever paid taxes.

Since we seem to be doing comparisons of other stuff...............Try this on for size and if it fits

Remember when Karl Rove deleted 22 million White House emails and the media yawned. Remember the US attorney scandal in 2007, when 22 million emails were deleted?

The indictment fairy never appeared, and the media barely woke out of its usual slumber.............and what was most outrageous was the deleted documents were official government records of the Office of The President with serious penalties for tampering, destruction or deletion..........

Where was you outrage then?

Did I say that?............Or is it something that came to you in a dream........

No.......that was not the issue..............(If you need to know what it was.........do your own research)

What did Reid say?

That Romney had paid no Federal Income tax for 10 years, which would be a crime if he owed taxes.

BTW- when asked about the accusation after the election, he smiled and said I got away with it didn't I.

That is why Bernie and Trump have dome so well. People are disgusted with politics. As we can already see in this campaign. The race is not about why vote for me, but rather don't vote for the other person or don't vote at all. The British had a turnout of about 72% for the Brexit vote. In a presidential election year we get less than 60%.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom