• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Latest: Trump Accuses Clinton of Bribing Lynch

To charge a former president with bribing the Attny general without any basis or proof is outrageous.............and that's being reserved

Overwhelming circumstantial evidence.......MANY are in prison due to it. Now ya know.

Not so outrageous as you would love to believe.

Overwhelming circumstantial evidence.......MANY are in prison due to it. Now ya know.

Not so outrageous as you would love to believe.

No matter how you may see it Mr. Trump is a loose cannon who was so enraged at yesterday's rally......I seriously doubt the statement he made was the product of his obvious rage.......

and no matter what.......... claiming a former president and current Attny General were engaged in bribery is outrageous.........and not the act of someone aspiring to be president..........He is an embarrassment to himself......... the people who supported him in the primary.........the party he represent........and to the nation as a whole........

And how one cannot see it and tries to defend it is well beyond my understanding

No matter how you may see it Mr. Trump is a loose cannon who was so enraged at yesterday's rally......I seriously doubt the statement he made was the product of his obvious rage.......

and no matter what.......... claiming a former president and current Attny General were engaged in bribery is outrageous.........and not the act of someone aspiring to be president..........He is an embarrassment to himself......... the people who supported him in the primary.........the party he represent........and to the nation as a whole........

And how one cannot see it and tries to defend it is well beyond my understanding

Only days after the meeting the charges are dropped .... yea why would anyone be suspicious of a known corrupt Politian? It's Outrageous! :doh

I have no horse it this race and have said so many times..........IMHO both candidates are an embarrassment........... I have no use for either...........I call them as I see them......with no concern as to being correct and hold the proper position on the issue in question.........

HRC has possibly avoided criminal prosecution ........no matter how one may like it or not.........what is done is done with little anyone can do to change it............But she may have avoided one court........but is sure to pay a heavy price in the court of public opinion............

However for Trump to go off half cocked enraged and making wild claims of criminality is not a quality one would care to have in a president...........Not only does Trump make outrageous claims, charges and statement of dubious accuracy and/or truth..............As a president he woulkd be down right dangerous to the safety and well-being of this country

Trump is free to accuse them of whatever he wants. He's also not alone in that charge/statement/insinuation. This does not make him "downright dangerous". You seem very pouty over Trump accusing Lynch and Clinton of something.

Trump is free to accuse them of whatever he wants. He's also not alone in that charge/statement/insinuation. This does not make him "downright dangerous". You seem very pouty over Trump accusing Lynch and Clinton of something.

Sorry I do not see it that way.........

Back
Top Bottom