• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Latest From Donald J. Trump

Actually, it's the Republican rank and file cancelling those who don't represent them. That's a good thing. It should happen more often. Hell, the Democrat rank and file should do it, too.

I am a long time registered Republican. Trump does not represent me. If Trump is the direction the Republican party is heading down, they will loose many people like me.

Hypocrite much? This is why so many laugh off your comments as nonsense and of no real value. So you may want to step away from your keyboard, get your act together and let us know what you really are.

Also, you are dismissed for lying again.
LOL!!

What part of the word "REPUBLICAN" do you not understand?

You are dismissed.

I am a long time registered Republican. Trump does not represent me. If Trump is the direction the Republican party is heading down, they will loose many people like me.
I don't think the more than 90% of the Republican rank and file that support Trump will care if you leave.

LOL!!

You are dismissed.

Exactly. REPUBLICANS are hypocrites and liars by default.

Oh man, I just saw that ol'Trumpzilla has re-established his "blog" under the News section of the www.donaldjtrump.com site!

He's churning out about 5 deranged statements a day, and we aren't hearing them anywhere!

That's progress!

1. I'm not a "you guys". I think and speak for myself, only.

2. My throat is safe. I'm not a Trump hating Republican nor am I a Trump supporting Republican.

You, on the other hand, are dismissed for subjecting me to a totally useless comment.

???

When have I ever claimed to not be a Trump supporter?

LOL!!

You are dismissed.

Let us review again. Looks pretty much like nonsense to me, kind of makes you look like a troll.

Last edited:
:ROFLMAO:

When is the last time you voted for a Democrat?
Why does that matter?

Who you vote for doesn't make you part of any club...and fundamentally, political parties are clubs. A person is a member or a person is not. I've never been a member of any political club.

Why does that matter?

Who you vote for doesn't make you part of any club...and fundamentally, political parties are clubs. A person is a member or a person is not. I've never been a member of any political club.
:ROFLMAO: If you say so.

Dire Diarrhea,

Today is Another Day to celebrate the Great Patriots and Patriotism of January 6ts. On that Great Day, I watched from the Safety of my Secret Palace the Stunningly Large crowd of Poorly Dressed People Storming the Front of the Capital to steal Laptops and Defecate with Pride, Supremacy, and Nationalism. Now these Many months later, who will March in their honor? Who will Pay their Legal Bills? I'm very Disappointed in the RINOS who aren't even Going to Show Up Today. I am There in Spirit, which is Even Better. On this day to Comerate January 6ts, I also am Offering a Two Dollar discount on a Very Special Addition Card that you can carry in your Wallet. The card is not only Very Beautiful, but if you show it in the Parking lot of one of my Amazing Resorts, you will be personally Dragged Out by the Collar to the Nearest Road by one of my Very Own Underpaid Security Guards, who will stamp Your Card. This Heirloom can be passed on for Generations. That's just how Much I Care. Thank you Great People for Protesting this FAKE ELECTION. You'll be happy to know that my next Coronation Date is November 31st.

Love,

King Doofus J. McFuddleDuddle

I don't think the more than 90% of the Republican rank and file that support Trump will care if you leave.
I highly doubt the rank and file Republicans in Arizona or Nationally are Trump supporters.

Back
Top Bottom