• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The last three weeks

Patriotic Voter

Smarter than trolls
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
It is now exactly three weeks before Election Day. Hopefully many DP members have voted already, but here is a reminder to everyone else: Barack Obama once said, "Vote as if your life depends on it, because it does." That could never be more true than it is now. Whether you are on the left side or right side or somewhere in the middle, we can all agree the most important thing to do before the end of Tuesday, November 3 is this:

Attachments

• vote1.jpg
    vote1.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 0
  • vote2.jpg
    vote2.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 0
It is now exactly three weeks before Election Day. Hopefully many DP members have voted already, but here is a reminder to everyone else: Barack Obama once said, "Vote as if your life depends on it, because it does." That could never be more true than it is now. Whether you are on the left side or right side or somewhere in the middle, we can all agree the most important thing to do before the end of Tuesday, November 3 is this:

Nope

Voting is our problem

Good, then I encourage you to enact real change by sitting this election out.

And you think there will be change by voting?(LOL)

Remember "Hope and change"?

"Hope and change" only got you "MAGA?

Keep up the fine work

Keep up the fine work

You're anti-democracy because you think the act of voting is our problem and not the actual problems. As I said, I encourage you to show us all by refusing to vote.

Out of amusement's sake, why don't you detail for us your plan how not voting at all will cause great change in the system.

Sounds anti democratic.

Can you elaborate?
I'm not going to elaborate his position for you, you can ask him. I'm for voting, he's against it. If people are so stupid they think our problems stem from the act of voting and refuse to do it, I encourage them to sit it out until they come to their senses.

You're anti-democracy because you think the act of voting is our problem and not the actual problems. As I said, I encourage you to show us all by refusing to vote.

Out of amusement's sake, why don't you detail for us your plan how not voting at all will cause great change in the system.

First, Great job of NOT addressing my point! I commend you!(LOL)
You're anti-democracy because you think the act of voting is our problem and not the actual problems.

Wrong.... Do ya keep hiring back a plumber that does a poor job? (Analogy) Of course ya don't.

That's you participating in what our vain citizenry has become, therefore our whole broken political system

First, Great job of NOT addressing my point! I commend you!(LOL)

Wrong.... Do ya keep hiring back a plumber that does a poor job? (Analogy) Of course ya don't.

That's you participating in what our vain citizenry has become, therefore our whole broken political system

If you actually believed that and weren't just full of shit you'd vote third party.

So explain to us how you'll change the system by not participating. You won't, and in the mean time everyone will make decisions for you. Enjoy it.

So explain to us how you'll change the system by not participating. You won't, and in the mean time everyone will make decisions for you. Enjoy it.

So explain to us how you'll change the system by not participating.

Well, it won't be this election cycle because the economy and most Americans status is good

The times have to be "Ripe"

It takes money which I don't have. Ya got a lot of money that you can't take to your Grave to support my cause?(LOL)

Well, it won't be this election cycle because the economy and most Americans status is good

The times have to be "Ripe"

It takes money which I don't have. Ya got a lot of money that you can't take to your Grave to support my cause?(LOL)
Ok, I can see your not intellectually capable of defending your positions, so you keep refusing to vote until the time is "ripe".

It's a bit like when an idiot takes himself out of the gene pool so he can't reproduce. His non-participation is a net benefit to society.

Ok, I can see your not intellectually capable of defending your positions, so you keep refusing to vote until the time is "ripe".

It's a bit like when an idiot takes himself out of the gene pool so he can't reproduce. His non-participation is a net benefit to society.

Ok, I can see your not intellectually capable of defending your positions,

What?

Keep up the fine work

Good thing Luther is on my ignore list. I can't tolerate Americans who are against the democratic process. Refusing to vote is completely idiotic unless a person is mentally incapable of making government decisions. Graduating from high school is impossible without a complete understanding of the Constitution's preamble and all three amendments that expanded who has the right to vote. Therefore, no American citizens on this forum have a justified reason not to vote unless some of them lied when they registered and are really not old enough (which itself has no justification).

Keep up the fine work
What got us maga is racism. How many times did we hear, he's not my president?

I'm voting in person. I can't wait. My first vote in 40 years for the Democratic POTUS candidate.

Nope

Voting is our problem

Keep up the fine work

You're not required to vote. If you don't want to, don't. Simple. 🤷‍♂️

I'm voting in person. I can't wait. My first vote in 40 years for the Democratic POTUS candidate.

Will you vote for all Democrats in federal and state races?

I always voted on Election Day until this year. To me it felt wrong to vote in person on a different day. I voted a few days early in March thinking it would be less crowded, but it wasn't. Then by mail for the next primary election. This is my first absentee general election.

Last edited:
I should have added a poll.

Will you vote this year?
  1. Yes, in person
  2. Yes, by mail
  3. No, I don't care
  4. No, I can't vote
  5. I already voted
Of course, for me it is #5.

What got us maga is racism. How many times did we hear, he's not my president?

Race card alert!

Race Card: The free get out of jail wildcard that can be used anytime one wants

20 days left

Tell other people to vote.

I'm voting in person.

I already have my ballot filled out and will drop it off at my local polling place when they open on the 22nd.

I can't wait. My first vote in 40 years for the Democratic POTUS candidate.

Same here. Feels kinda weird.

I will vote in person at 6 am on November 3 even if I have to crawl over broken glass covered in embers.

No doubt more people saw and peacefully protested with Trump today and certainly yesterday and today than with Biden in his entire campaign probably including the primaries. 10s of people gather each week to see sleepy Joe or crooked Joe more likely.

Already did, and voted straight ticket Dems for the first time in my life.

Back
Top Bottom