• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Last Taxpayer Funded Trump Rally @ Jt Base Andrews

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Greatest hits........God, I won’t miss this drivel.....

Girlfriend watching this from the other room "d'aww donald trump jr looks like he i about to cry like a little baby bitch"

She is awesome.

Any second now...Qanoners are all on the edge of their seats...
Martial law, Obama, Hillary, Joe and Hunter, Michelle, tons of arrests, watch your phones for a Presidential Alert, they're watching every twitch, hanging on every word.....
Any second now....

Sad little man tottering off to his sad little life. Good bye, fatso. At least your wife was racist trash too.

Any second now...Qanoners are all on the edge of their seats...
Martial law, Obama, Hillary, Joe and Hunter, Michelle, tons of arrests, watch your phones for a Presidential Alert, they're watching every twitch, hanging on every word.....
Any second now....

Followers of the QAnon conspiracy fiction are facing an inflection point. With President-elect Joe Biden about to be sworn in on Jan. 20, and Donald Trump about to be a former president, their worldview — which imagines Trump as an exalted leader waging a brilliant battle against the deep state and a satanic cult — is about to fall apart.

Many adherents to QAnon may find new ways to rationalize the developments, but Trump's role as president has been so central to the belief system that his leaving could create some genuinely jarring cognitive dissonance for true believers. Travis View, who hosts a podcast about the conspiracy theory called QAnon Anonymous, shared a video of one woman who is struggling to cope with the realization that the whole story behind QAnon is collapsing.

"So, who else is feeling just a little silly?" she asked. "Just a little... went too far down the rabbit hole, and now I'm back out again. And if nothing happens on the 20th, how many of you are going to feel stupid as hell? I can't do it anymore!"

What’s the significance of seventeen flags?

Followers of SoS Pompeo were timing his tweets over the last few days looking for some clues as to the meaning of the timeline....

What’s the significance of seventeen flags?

Followers of SoS Pompeo were timing his tweets over the last few days looking for some clues as to the meaning of the timeline....

Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet... LMAO

Travis View, who hosts a podcast about the conspiracy theory called QAnon Anonymous, shared a video of one woman who is struggling to cope with the realization that the whole story behind QAnon is collapsing.

"So, who else is feeling just a little silly?" she asked. "Just a little... went too far down the rabbit hole, and now I'm back out again. And if nothing happens on the 20th, how many of you are going to feel stupid as hell? I can't do it anymore!"

Back
Top Bottom