• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The last great American Statesman warns the least great.

Councilman

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
In our History we have been a fortunate Nation for a multitude of reasons with blessings that out strip anything imaginable in most Countries in World history.

The good Lord has shown his countenance upon us for sure, but it did not come free of charge, or without sacrifice, and payment in blood, sweat, and a river of tears and the deaths of many along the way.

As this great experiment known to all the World as the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave was in it's infancy and nothing much more than the desire of a few hearty brave men and women to breath the air of freedom got under way, it was known to all who would dared to embark on the coming journey that it would be fraught with risk and danger.

They knew this, an yet they forged ahead to make a better Nation for themselves, and those who would follow.

These were our Founding Fathers and Statesmen one and all.

The dictionary defines Statesmen as: a person who exhibits great wisdom and ability in directing the affairs of a government or in dealing with important public issues.

I would add that it also is a person who applies this wisdom for the betterment of his or her Nation and its people.

Since our Founding Fathers we have had a few more Citizens who have risen to the Challenges of Greatness in these past 234 years.

But in over 200 of those years we have had fewer Statesmen than we had in the 12 years between July 4th, 1776, when the Declaration of Independence was signed and July of 1788, when the Constitution was adopted.

A few on the way to today were Abraham LincolnFew would dispute this choice for Statesman. Listen to this great American in his own words.

Another who comes to mind is Dwight D. Eisenhower he was a Statesman of the first order hear his words of wisdom in this his farewell address and a warnings. He was a great leader and a hero for the ages almost unequaled in History and not just ours.

John F, Kennedy was on his way to greatness but his time was way too short to know for sure He certainly did have flashes of greatness and lofty goals for some changes that are still needed like doing away with or at least pulling in the reigns in the Federal reserve.
JFK too was a war hero and I wish we could have seen where he might have taken us.

Next was a Conservative Republican Black Man, one of many in out History to leave an indelible mark as he fought for equality and justice because he knew there was great potential for it that was as yet untapped in America.
He too was taken and we will never know what contributions to our Nation he might have made over and above those he accomplished in his short time with us.

There were a few others but I wanted to give a flavor of what I think it takes be a Statesman, before I come to the point.

That point is, our last American Statesman and some Liberals hate him to this day. He is of course Ronald Wilson Reagan some may get angry because it's not easy to hear this because he was talking directly to them and about Obama long before any of them were even a thought.

I ask that you watch and listen and learn because this was a man distend to be one great Statesman.

This man knew what could and now we know was coming and we have to stop it.

Finally A true genius tells it like it is,

In closing I would love to see Obama use the opportunity he has so far squandered in an attempt to force his Ideology on us against our will and he is reaping the reward now for his errors.

He could be great rather than a foot note in History as the worst person to ever hols elected office in this Country.

Liberals could help him see the light if they would just stop and think about what it took for us to get here and the cost to the millions who worked and bled, and fought, and died to keep this the Greatest Nation on Earth and let Obama now just how Great he could be before the footnote in History is written.

Now the ball is in your court.

Last edited:
If this isn't the sorriest, sappiest anti-Obama rant I've ever seen, then dress me in a pinafore and call me Sally.

If this isn't the sorriest, sappiest anti-Obama rant I've ever seen, then dress me in a pinafore and call me Sally.

Okay Sally you get your wish. I guess I won my bet. The first Liberal would post something showing no understand of what it means to be an American, and would still be so blinded by Obama they would not know what Obama's Black Liberation Theology meant and that it is Marxist ans Anti-American.

By the way I know you didn't even bother to watch the videos because there wasn't time so you have no clue what the hell your babbling about. Typical.

In our History we have been a fortunate Nation for a multitude of reasons with blessings that out strip anything imaginable in most Countries in World history.

The good Lord has shown his countenance upon us for sure, but it did not come free of charge, or without sacrifice, and payment in blood, sweat, and a river of tears and the deaths of many along the way.

As this great experiment known to all the World as the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave was in it's infancy and nothing much more than the desire of a few hearty brave men and women to breath the air of freedom got under way, it was known to all who would dared to embark on the coming journey that it would be fraught with risk and danger.

They knew this, an yet they forged ahead to make a better Nation for themselves, and those who would follow.

These were our Founding Fathers and Statesmen one and all.

The dictionary defines Statesmen as: a person who exhibits great wisdom and ability in directing the affairs of a government or in dealing with important public issues.

I would add that it also is a person who applies this wisdom for the betterment of his or her Nation and its people.

Since our Founding Fathers we have had a few more Citizens who have risen to the Challenges of Greatness in these past 234 years.

But in over 200 of those years we have had fewer Statesmen than we had in the 12 years between July 4th, 1776, when the Declaration of Independence was signed and July of 1788, when the Constitution was adopted.

A few on the way to today were Abraham LincolnFew would dispute this choice for Statesman. Listen to this great American in his own words.

Another who comes to mind is Dwight D. Eisenhower he was a Statesman of the first order hear his words of wisdom in this his farewell address and a warnings. He was a great leader and a hero for the ages almost unequaled in History and not just ours.

John F, Kennedy was on his way to greatness but his time was way too short to know for sure He certainly did have flashes of greatness and lofty goals for some changes that are still needed like doing away with or at least pulling in the reigns in the Federal reserve.
JFK too was a war hero and I wish we could have seen where he might have taken us.

Next was a Conservative Republican Black Man, one of many in out History to leave an indelible mark as he fought for equality and justice because he knew there was great potential for it that was as yet untapped in America.
He too was taken and we will never know what contributions to our Nation he might have made over and above those he accomplished in his short time with us.

There were a few others but I wanted to give a flavor of what I think it takes be a Statesman, before I come to the point.

That point is, our last American Statesman and some Liberals hate him to this day. He is of course Ronald Wilson Reagan some may get angry because it's not easy to hear this because he was talking directly to them and about Obama long before any of them were even a thought.

I ask that you watch and listen and learn because this was a man distend to be one great Statesman.

This man knew what could and now we know was coming and we have to stop it.

Finally A true genius tells it like it is,

In closing I would love to see Obama use the opportunity he has so far squandered in an attempt to force his Ideology on us against our will and he is reaping the reward now for his errors.

He could be great rather than a foot note in History as the worst person to ever hols elected office in this Country.

Liberals could help him see the light if they would just stop and think about what it took for us to get here and the cost to the millions who worked and bled, and fought, and died to keep this the Greatest Nation on Earth and let Obama now just how Great he could be before the footnote in History is written.

Now the ball is in your court.

I was going to respond to this, but then I came to the realization that debating with you is pointless.

I was going to respond to this, but then I came to the realization that debating with you is pointless.

I agree with your decision to cut your losses and run for cover, for cover because when your out of ammo it's always better to retreat.

The typical Liberal response when faced against insurmountable odds id to raise your voice rather than reinforce your argument with facts.

My OP is my personal opinion and you may well disagree and the way to debate it if you have some other point of view is to explain your position and back it up with either facts or the reasons you feel differently.

When it comes to my Opinion of Obama I present to anyone the words Obama himself saying:

Anyone who has done the smallest amount of research into Black Liberation Theology has to know by now that Obama's 20 years at the Church of Rev. Wright and Obama's defense of him that this is not about the values this Nation was founded on.

I'm sorry I popped so many bubbles but before we can begin to Restore America we must face reality and that tells me that millions of otherwise well meaning Americans have been duped and no have so much invested in Obama they have gone into denial and now have to, either admit they were taken because they had expectations that will never be realized or cut and run and bury their heads in the sand.

As I said it is my wish that Obama would use this opportunity to make a name for himself as a Statesman and leader we could all look up to rather than continue down a path that has no good outcome for him our us as a Nation.

If Obama continues to do as he has up to now no one wins and I don't want that for anyone.

We cannot have common ground when one party is unwilling to deal in the truth, and is only interested in some small fleeting victory that leads to more of the same that has until now proven it is moving us forward.

Obama has made so many unrealistic promises that he knows were meant to do no more than maintain his persona as some sort of great leader who is out to save the world beset with obstructionists who want him to fail.

This is as big a lie as any he has told and that is not going to hold up when faced with the truth and reality of what he has tried to do so far

I agree with your decision to cut your losses and run for cover, for cover because when your out of ammo it's always better to retreat.

The typical Liberal response when faced against insurmountable odds id to raise your voice rather than reinforce your argument with facts.

My OP is my personal opinion and you may well disagree and the way to debate it if you have some other point of view is to explain your position and back it up with either facts or the reasons you feel differently.

When it comes to my Opinion of Obama I present to anyone the words Obama himself saying:

Anyone who has done the smallest amount of research into Black Liberation Theology has to know by now that Obama's 20 years at the Church of Rev. Wright and Obama's defense of him that this is not about the values this Nation was founded on.

I'm sorry I popped so many bubbles but before we can begin to Restore America we must face reality and that tells me that millions of otherwise well meaning Americans have been duped and no have so much invested in Obama they have gone into denial and now have to, either admit they were taken because they had expectations that will never be realized or cut and run and bury their heads in the sand.

As I said it is my wish that Obama would use this opportunity to make a name for himself as a Statesman and leader we could all look up to rather than continue down a path that has no good outcome for him our us as a Nation.

If Obama continues to do as he has up to now no one wins and I don't want that for anyone.

We cannot have common ground when one party is unwilling to deal in the truth, and is only interested in some small fleeting victory that leads to more of the same that has until now proven it is moving us forward.

Obama has made so many unrealistic promises that he knows were meant to do no more than maintain his persona as some sort of great leader who is out to save the world beset with obstructionists who want him to fail.

This is as big a lie as any he has told and that is not going to hold up when faced with the truth and reality of what he has tried to do so far

No, debating with you is pointless because you have made it clear that whatever anyone says you aren't going to change your mind. I figured it's just best to let you vent away.

Couldn't agree more.

Also, I must ask the OP, in all honesty -- do you have a disorder, or did you just learn to read and write in Texas? What's with the ballistic capitalisation?

Not to mention the ridiculously narrowminded and distorted political viewpoint.

Back
Top Bottom