• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Kiss

grip

Slow 🅖 Hand
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I had a dream about a fantasy. I was ashamed of my looks and bent over to drink from a water fountain to hide from a beautiful girl that wanted to approach me. She was out of my league. In the dream she hugged my waist from behind and caused me to turn and give her a light but slow lingering soft lipped, moist, kiss. With our bodies pressed up against each other and her emerald green eyes staring back into mine, I melted into her embrace. It was better than the best sex I ever had, because it was so intimate and intense. It was like being loved and known by love. She wore sandals, pink shorts and a white t-shirt with a light scent of Jasmine wafting off her body. Her hair was a light brown with blonde highlights and pink nails, which smelt like coconut, with lips that tasted like cherries. She was the essence of woman and I was all hers.

I awoke knowing that at least once in my life I was loved, if for only a moment, though it felt like a lifetime. It has sustained me for years and somehow I always knew it would happen. Now it may happen in reality, which I sincerely doubt but if it does, even the hopeless have hope. Love is better than sex, because it endures.

This is who I kissed in my dream.

Jennifer+Aniston.jpg

Last edited:
Me and my current want to be girlfriend.

Lee&Chris.jpg

I had a dream about a fantasy. I was ashamed of my looks and bent over to drink from a water fountain to hide from a beautiful girl that wanted to approach me. She was out of my league. In the dream she hugged my waist from behind and caused me to turn and give her a light but slow lingering soft lipped, moist, kiss. With our bodies pressed up against each other and her emerald green eyes staring back into mine, I melted into her embrace. It was better than the best sex I ever had, because it was so intimate and intense. It was like being loved and known by love. She wore sandals, pink shorts and a white t-shirt with a light scent of Jasmine wafting off her body. Her hair was a light brown with blonde highlights and pink nails, which smelt like coconut, with lips that tasted like cherries. She was the essence of woman and I was all hers.

I awoke knowing that at least once in my life I was loved, if for only a moment, though it felt like a lifetime. It has sustained me for years and somehow I always knew it would happen. Now it may happen in reality, which I sincerely doubt but if it does, even the hopeless have hope. Love is better than sex, because it endures.

This is who I kissed in my dream.

View attachment 67200838

I agree with you grip

Seems to me this belongs in relationships and not sexuality.

Back
Top Bottom