• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The kind of psychos Police have to deal with regularly - NSFW

Proverbs 14:29 comes to mind.

Random comment to video I did not watch.

Someone posted a thread about suggesting that DP make it so people had to post at least 280 words of commentary in their opening post. I don't really agree, but posting videos with next to no commentary is indeed stupid. If we want to watch a video, we can go to youtube. This is a discussion forum, you don't appear to want to actually discuss anything beyond "hey, here's a video I found".

Someone posted a thread about suggesting that DP make it so people had to post at least 280 words of commentary in their opening post. I don't really agree, but posting videos with next to no commentary is indeed stupid. If we want to watch a video, we can go to youtube. This is a discussion forum, you don't appear to want to actually discuss anything beyond "hey, here's a video I found".
Don't watch the video then... it is really and truly that easy.

Feel free not to watch the video.

Excellent thread title, clear and concise, says it all.

Normally I would agree, but it seems to becoming a trend.
A brief description would be nice but the same lack of commentary can be said about tons of OP's.

It is also generally pretty clear what the thread is about with a small description and the picture.

Back
Top Bottom