• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Johnny Cash Movie: "Walk the Line"

TimmyBoy

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
My girlfriend and myself watched this movie last night. I thought it was a decent flick. Showed how Johnny Cash came from poverty and rose to stardom. It also shows where stardom started to kill him. All the temptation that was thrown at him with all the beautiful women. All the money he had and how, like most stars, stardom started to kill him. The pills that he took. Stardom killed Elvis, almost killed Johnny Cash if it wasn't for his family and June, almost killed Hank Williams Jr. Stardom itself is a killer. But I would recommend people to watch this film without me going too much into details and spoiling it for others.

I'd like to go see it, but the hubby doesn't like to go to theaters too often, so I might have to wait to see it until it comes out on DVD....:(

Back
Top Bottom