• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

the jewish holocaust caused by HITLER!

Aurora151989

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
This is atrocious! I can't believe those officers even went along with him in the killings. And he had the GALL to committ suicide?? don't even get me started on HITLER he is the worst person in the universe! You know why? because he killed women men and children just because they weren't aryan!!

Aurora151989 said:
This is atrocious! I can't believe those officers even went along with him in the killings. And he had the GALL to committ suicide?? don't even get me started on HITLER he is the worst person in the universe! You know why? because he killed women men and children just because they weren't aryan!!

Umm... I agree with you but he wasnt the only one who has killed women and children to exterminate a race or something. You do know that right?

Furthermore, was it ok in your mind becasue he killed women and children that we invaded germany and bombed the smitherines out of them? Just curoius

Re: the Jewish holocaust caused by HITLER!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust

Interesting and informative article.

It is interesting the word "Holocaust" has become synonymous with the Jewish Holocaust during WWII, even so much that the concept and the event are hard to distinguish.

SKILMATIC said:
Umm... I agree with you but he wasnt the only one who has killed women and children to exterminate a race or something. You do know that right?

Furthermore, was it ok in your mind becasue he killed women and children that we invaded germany and bombed the smitherines out of them? Just curoius

Who else tried to commit genocide? And i also don't appreciate what america did as my father's mother is from germany and was my age when ww2 happened. So it is personal and my grandmother has told me many stories about the bombs and the rabbits they had to raise for food. So I do not think it was ok.

Aurora151989 said:
Who else tried to commit genocide? And i also don't appreciate what america did as my father's mother is from germany and was my age when ww2 happened. So it is personal and my grandmother has told me many stories about the bombs and the rabbits they had to raise for food. So I do not think it was ok.

Well if it wasnt for those bombs your precious fuhrer would have continued the manslaughter. Peoples actions have consequences especially if they are a leader of a country. His actions affected you and your family directly. However, if we didnt use such actions we would have never been able to break the german defensives. Or maybe you would rather have a whole society wiped off the face of the earth?

SKILMATIC said:
Well if it wasnt for those bombs your precious fuhrer would have continued the manslaughter. Peoples actions have consequences especially if they are a leader of a country. His actions affected you and your family directly. However, if we didnt use such actions we would have never been able to break the german defensives. Or maybe you would rather have a whole society wiped off the face of the earth?

I admit that the bombings were a necessary evil. Today in my american studies 2 class, my teacher said that hitler had been wounded in ww1 and that hitler heard a voice saying stand up so he did and bam something went off right where he was sitting. That's how he got wounded, but it makes me wonder if he was insane... And I had thought he killed himself BEFORE the bombs.

Aurora151989 said:
I admit that the bombings were a necessary evil. Today in my american studies 2 class, my teacher said that hitler had been wounded in ww1 and that hitler heard a voice saying stand up so he did and bam something went off right where he was sitting. That's how he got wounded, but it makes me wonder if he was insane... And I had thought he killed himself BEFORE the bombs.

Yes there were. They were a necassary evil to stop a greater evil. O and you do know Sadaam has killed tens of thousands of kurd women and children. So in your own admission it was ok to use some evil to stop a greater evil so you would then condone what we are doing today. Ok I just wanted to make sure of that. Thank you

SKILMATIC said:
Yes there were. They were a necassary evil to stop a greater evil. O and you do know Sadaam has killed tens of thousands of kurd women and children. So in your own admission it was ok to use some evil to stop a greater evil so you would then condone what we are doing today. Ok I just wanted to make sure of that. Thank you

Actually I am against the war in iraq. I am glad that we caught Sadaam, however I don't see the point of this war.

Hitler's final solution was modelled after the Turkish Holocaust earlier in the century. Turkey wanted to rid its country of Armenians. Between 1915 and 1923, they had their 'ethnic cleansing', but in a much more clandestine manner than Hitler. Men and boys were often taken from their homes and simply 'vanished'. Women were then driven out and their homes seized. The numbers of Armenians killed are quoted at about a million and a half and, while smaller than the annihilation of the Jews in Europe, was no less an atrocity of its time.
http://www.serfes.org/orthodox/memoryof.htm

Aurora151989 said:
Actually I am against the war in iraq. I am glad that we caught Sadaam, however I don't see the point of this war.

You dont see a point in fighting terrorism? I am a little confused here please explain.

SKILMATIC said:
You dont see a point in fighting terrorism? I am a little confused here please explain.

oh! i didn't realize the war was against terrorism. I thought it was simply to find saddam. I DO see a point in fighting terrorism.

Aurora151989 said:
oh! i didn't realize the war was against terrorism. I thought it was simply to find saddam. I DO see a point in fighting terrorism.

Ok but you do know sadaam is a terrorist right? So then the war in iraq is in concordance to the war on terror becasue we were capturing a known terrorist. You do know that right? I am sure you do but I just want to make sure.

SKILMATIC said:
Ok but you do know sadaam is a terrorist right? So then the war in iraq is in concordance to the war on terror becasue we were capturing a known terrorist. You do know that right? I am sure you do but I just want to make sure.

yes, now i know that, thank you for educating me:mrgreen:

Aurora151989 said:
yes, now i know that, thank you for educating me:mrgreen:

Your welcome. Lots of people misconstrue the war in iraq about being just about WMD's which is a fallacy. It is on terror. This whole war is on terror. It is not on a single country or regime or terrorist group; it is on all forms and groups or peoples of terrorism.

I would recommend you watch the movie

PAPER CLIP PROJECT

it is a documentary about a middle school project regarding the holocaust

if you think you are actually ready to see the horrors that exist in this world just google GENOCIDE

1 million christians have been slaughtered in the Sudan, over the past few years

the killing fields is another recent atrocity

the mass murder via abortion going on in China because the law in China says a family can only have 1 child

and of course the horrors visited upon the american Indians by our ancestors

if you have a good family, love them big time, because the world outside your home is pretty nasty

SKILMATIC said:

I don't know. From the texts I have, they imply that the mass bombings weren't all that effective. They were an annoyance and slowed things down, but they didn't really cut production all that much. I will look up the figures again very soon to provide the per centages they assigned.

Most of the texts I have consulted on this issue state that the effects of massed city bombings had little real impact. IN the short run, it did have a moral bonus for the allies and penality for the axis, but in the long run, that did not defeat the Germans or stop them from producing or working. In some cases, it did, but not all, for there were instances of people deserting their posts and jobs, or taking long, extent holidays. However, these problems can also be attributed to the long hours, little pay, and great stress placed upon works to work fast and hard, according to "Inside Hitler's Germany."

According to my texts, even when the cities were bombed, the factories were quickly rebuilt and refurbished, or they went underground entirely, which did slow down production some, but nothing serious. The true failings of the German Industry were intrinsic to the ideology of Nazism as well as the economic leadershiop. More so than bombs, the total lack of qualified workers (they made a lot of use of wasteful slave labour in place of real, qualified citizens, especially since most of the men went off in the military). For the longest time, they were hesitant to employ women, because it conflicted with the ideology; even during war they didn't make near the use the allies did of women. Further, the Nazi industry tended to make a lot of use of the occupied territories' citizens, which hampered their production.

Out of everything, the things that seemed to have the least real impact were the mass air bombings.

Your welcome. Lots of people misconstrue the war in iraq about being just about WMD's which is a fallacy. It is on terror. This whole war is on terror. It is not on a single country or regime or terrorist group; it is on all forms and groups or peoples of terrorism.

Yes, there were ties to terrorism, many captured terrorists named Saddam or Iraq (for which he as the leader of) as a supporters, and Saddam was known to give thousands to families of suicide bombers. In reality, he was a Islamic fundamentalist dictator, and the narrow possibility (and the inevitable eventuality) of chemical/biological weapons (or WMD's) added to the justification. The simple reason that Kurds were being killed, political oppression was rampant (political execution/imprisonment/torture), and the lack of over all freedom of the actual population are the biggest factors.

There is a good point the comparison to Saddam to Hitler. Being isolationist at the time of the beginning of WWII in Europe the US didn't get involved. This let Hitler take power in he first place, and then take a number of countries in Europe before even European powers decided to intervene.

Also a very telling comparison, as Germany was defeated in WWI the people of Germany were required to pay millions upon millions of dollars in reparation. This destroyed their economy and set them up to be the aggressor of WWII.

The lesson of WWII was enough. Afterwords, the US sent troops and money everywhere, if they hadn't then World Wars could just keep repeating every 20 years or so. Money and support was pumped into Europe, millions of dollars under the Marshall Plan. There were no more wars like the World Wars because Europe's countries were rebuilt. If a countries economy is good then they won't turn to dictators that promise prosperity (like Hitler) or communist governments.

So you see, if Iraq is invaded and then left before it is rebuilt, then it will fall to the same fate as Germany after WWI. It would simply replace Saddam with another fundamentalist dictator. The rebuilding is just as important as the invading.

-Demosthenes- said:
Yes, there were ties to terrorism, many captured terrorists named Saddam or Iraq (for which he as the leader of) as a supporters, and Saddam was known to give thousands to families of suicide bombers. In reality, he was a Islamic fundamentalist dictator, and the narrow possibility (and the inevitable eventuality) of chemical/biological weapons (or WMD's) added to the justification. The simple reason that Kurds were being killed, political oppression was rampant (political execution/imprisonment/torture), and the lack of over all freedom of the actual population are the biggest factors.

There is a good point the comparison to Saddam to Hitler. Being isolationist at the time of the beginning of WWII in Europe the US didn't get involved. This let Hitler take power in he first place, and then take a number of countries in Europe before even European powers decided to intervene.

Also a very telling comparison, as Germany was defeated in WWI the people of Germany were required to pay millions upon millions of dollars in reparation. This destroyed their economy and set them up to be the aggressor of WWII.

The lesson of WWII was enough. Afterwords, the US sent troops and money everywhere, if they hadn't then World Wars could just keep repeating every 20 years or so. Money and support was pumped into Europe, millions of dollars under the Marshall Plan. There were no more wars like the World Wars because Europe's countries were rebuilt. If a countries economy is good then they won't turn to dictators that promise prosperity (like Hitler) or communist governments.

So you see, if Iraq is invaded and then left before it is rebuilt, then it will fall to the same fate as Germany after WWI. It would simply replace Saddam with another fundamentalist dictator. The rebuilding is just as important as the invading.

There are several middle eastern countries with good economies and a dictatorship. Saudi Arabia comes to mind.

There are several middle eastern countries with good economies and a dictatorship. Saudi Arabia comes to mind.
I didn't mean (if in fact I did so) to exclude other possible ways that dictators rise to power. The point is that a weak (in economic terms) country is more likely to fall prey to a dictatorship, I didn't mean to imply that that was the only way, just the way pertinent to the current situation.

Aurora151989 said:

You are being irational. What on earth are you accusing people of?

Kelzie said:

israel another,it was built and is still being built on genocide.

Streicher said:
israel another,it was built and is still being built on genocide.

Umm...riiggghhht. :roll: That is an extremely liberal usage of the word "genocide". Since they aren't systematically exterminating anyone.

Streicher said:
You are being irational. What on earth are you accusing people of?
Please be more specific.

I am accusing the officers AT the concentration camps of going along with hitler's idea that people must die

Aurora151989 said:

Joshua ben Nun killed the entire population of Jericho because they weren't Jewish. Men, women, children, all.

Makes the books balance, doesn't it? ;)

Back
Top Bottom