• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

the jewish holocaust caused by HITLER!

dragonslayer said:
for the first time in History, the court broke the law of the constitution which does not give the court the right to elect the president. the constitution spells out how a president should be elected and it is not by the Supreme Court.
The Supreme Court did not elect the president lol. The court decided who won the electoral votes of the State of Florida.

dragonslayer said:
and that was before the court was ruled by the anti-american people right wing of the fascist branch of the Republican party. What frost me is that we are such passive nation, that we are letting the Right Wing Tyrants get away with it. Bush may be Right but he certainly is not correct and only represent the Corporatiions and the thirty percent of the population that can not read.
Thirty percent of the population? I think you'd better re-examine Mr. Bush's vote count in his extremely successful bid for re-election. By the way, your spelling, syntax, grammar, and misuse of capitalization leaves much to be desired. Ergo... don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.

dragonslayer said:
In fact on the news, Gore and other Democrats decided not oppose Bush because of 9/11. Wow was that a mistake. The Democrats allowed this candy ass fascist to remain our president for the sake of National Unity in face of the attack on 9/11 by Egyptians and Saudi Arabians.
If I recall correctly, Mr. Gore and his lawyers plead their case all the way to the Supreme Court... and lost. The Democrats didn't 'allow' anything, the Republicans simply seized the day. Carpé Diem.

dragonslayer said:
Bush showed us. He attacked Iraq which was not envolved in 9/11. and Now Exxon and Haliburton are getting rich. Good thinking Bush. If we are attacked again by Saudi Arabians, we will probably attack Argentina, since Argentina has some oil reserves.
Once again, you distort history. The primary reason for invading Iraq was WMD, not 9/11. Many private companies financially thrive during times of war... modern technological warfare is expensive. A single Tomahawk cruise missile (which is not in any way connected to Exxon or Haliburton) costs over one million dollars. Although I do agree on indirect responsibility, it was Saudi Arabian/Egyptian/Yemeni members of Al-Qa'ida who attacked the US on 9/11, not the governments or military apparatus of the nations mentioned above.

Your whole argument here amounts to little more than spoiled and sour grapes.

Back
Top Bottom