• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The irony of Helen Reddy's anthem.

There was a time when humans didn't deny science and understood that the embryo is part of the life cycle of a human being.

I responded with:

Show me one instance where someone has said it isn't.

You claimed MrWonka said it isn't. He has not said that at all.

That's right. Including a woman's right to feel an unwanted pregnancy is an invader. Whether or not you like that feeling is irrelevant.

To be clear, what other people feel to be true affects me only as a curiosity.

The same woman with feelings on pregnancy may feel that she's talented, smart, compassionate, tall or male. If all of these things are mistaken impressions based on misinformation, that's okay unless it hurts me in some way.

Feeling that a a growing human in her womb is an invader may be her feeling. It is also a mistaken impression based on misinformation.

Her apparent misunderstanding of the role played by intercourse in conception is another of her "feelings".

It's sad that she has been taught this tripe.

Lol! A sperm is part of the "life cycle" of a human being. So is an Egg. I guess masturbation is genocide.

By the way, if you can shoot someone for invading your home why can't you kill someone for invading your body?

Hmm... you seem to have omitted the part about proving that the alleged ‘invader’ was not invited (the result of consensual sex) and posed some serious threat. You can’t simply execute trespassers or guests who refuse to leave your home or place of business.

Back
Top Bottom