• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The IPCC Is Wrong

Yep. The author is pretty stupid to be so arrogant he thinks that decades of climate science is pulled down by a five page unreviewed paper.

Even stupider are the idiots who believe that this paper somehow blows a hole in climate science.

Actually it's really only 4 pages. The 5th page just has the 6 (count them! SIX!) references. 2 are sources that they clearly didn't read because they actually contradict their claims (ie the IPCC report), 2 are their own unpublished manuscripts, and 2 are their own published articles in shady/predatory "Journals". The authors just completely ignored all the other literature that contradicted their unsupported rubbish assertions - as if they closed their eyes, it wouldn't exist. It was really embarrassing. Even a freshman science student would know better and would never submit something that bad.

But I can see why the usual little gang of science deniers on this sub-forum found the unpublished manuscript so so err... "convincing". It looks "sciencey" and tells them what they want to hear. LOP even said it "sounds like what he's been saying for years." LOL!

Last edited:
More damnable IPCC lies exposed:

UN IPCC Scientist Debunks UN Climate Lies - Red Pill University

The United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (UN IPCC) is misleading humanity about climate change and sea levels, according to a leading expert on sea levels who served on the UN IPCC. In fact, it is more likely that sea levels will decline, not rise, explained Dr. Nils-Axel Mörner, the retired head of the paleogeophysics and geodynamics at Stockholm University. A new solar-driven cooling period is not far off, he said.

‘Red pill university’.

It’s like a clearing house for those who are desperate for deliberate disinformation. (See Prager, U)

Shoot the messenger fallacy, as predicted.

Funny how these "formidable" climate experts are always wrong. It seems theyre not as good as you think they are.

They also are not climate experts. If you Google them you will find that they are mostly administrators or have absolutely nothing to do with studying the climate. For example:

• Sivan Kartha has a degree in theoretical physics from Cornell University;
  • Charles D. Kolstad is Professor of Economics at Stanford University;
  • Robert Stavins is Professor of Energy & Economic Development at the Harvard Kennedy School;
  • Howard Kunreuther is Professor of Decision Sciences and Business and Public Policy at the Wharton School; and
  • Steven J. Smith is a graduate of the Ohio State University Medical School in Columbus, and is an M.D.
And those were just a couple of the US sources cited. I didn't bother checking the entire list, but I wouldn't be surprised to find it equally bogus.

No, I’m just making fun of the messengers you listen to.

Because it’s a pretty dramatic ‘tell’ that you can’t discern good sources from terrible ones.

When one refuses to debate what is being discussed and resorts to fallacies, he has already lost the argument.

So I’m supposed to eagerly review crap links from ‘red pill university’?

How about you attempt to refute what he, a scientist, said?

Here you go: http://21sci-tech.com/Articles_2011/Winter-2010/Morner.pdf

Let's see if you can put your money where your mouth is...

LOL.

You think that’s a peer reviewed paper?

I think I can see your problem now.

You’re absolutely clueless as to what constitutes science.

Unless you think the following statement was ‘peer reviewed’:

While the IPCC and its boy scouts present wilder and wilder sea level predictions for the near future, the real observational facts demonstrate that sea level has remained virtually stable for the last 40-50 years.

LOL.

You think that’s a peer reviewed paper?

I think I can see your problem now.

You’re absolutely clueless as to what constitutes science.

Unless you think the following statement was ‘peer reviewed’:

Chickening out again... as expected.

It is around one degree Fahrenheit (0.918°F) but only half a degree Celsius (0.51°C) between the years 1880 and 2010, according to the NASA GISS study.

Greetings, Glitch. :2wave:

Oh no, we're probably doomed! :eek: . :rofl

Prove that it isnt.

6668425a657b5343235eb9d6ee4a6bae.jpg

Greetings, Glitch. :2wave:

Oh no, we're probably doomed! :eek: . :rofl

Since 1880 humanity has invented the radio, the light bulb, automobile, flight, discovered the universe, computers, discovered the atom, split the atom, and put people on the moon. As a species we have advanced further in the last 140 years than we have advanced in the last 1,400 years. So far this Modern Warming Period that began at the end of the Little Ice-Age has been a boon for humanity, not our doom.

It is only the mentally-deranged left, who have a deep-seated hatred for all of humanity, who think this massive technological advancement is a bad thing and seek to end it.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[h=1]More fake five-alarm crises from the IPCC[/h][FONT=&quot]“Mainstream” news outlets dutifully feature climate cataclysm claims that have no basis in reality guest post by Paul Driessen Efforts to stampede the USA and world into forsaking fossil fuels and modern farming continue apace. UN and other scientists recently sent out news releases claiming July 2019 was the “hottest month ever recorded on Earth”…
[/FONT]

24 mins ago August 25, 2019 in Alarmism, Temperature.

[FONT="][URL="https://wattsupwiththat.com/2019/08/25/more-fake-five-alarm-crises-from-the-ipcc/"]
alarm_press.jpg
[/URL][/FONT]

[h=1]More fake five-alarm crises from the IPCC[/h][FONT="][FONT=inherit]“Mainstream” news outlets dutifully feature climate cataclysm claims that have no basis in reality guest post by Paul Driessen Efforts to stampede the USA and world into forsaking fossil fuels and modern farming continue apace. UN and other scientists recently sent out news releases claiming July 2019 was the “hottest month ever recorded on Earth”…[/FONT]
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[URL="https://wattsupwiththat.com/2019/08/25/more-fake-five-alarm-crises-from-the-ipcc/"]24 mins ago August 25, 2019[/URL] in Alarmism, Temperature.

Are these people stupid? We have established that the majority who contribute to the IPCC are not actually climate scientists, so that could explain a great deal. They are apparently unaware (or just hoping that we are) that the Earth has been in an ice-age for the last 2.58 million years and the current mean surface temperature of the planet is only 14.8°C. During the overwhelming majority of Earth's last 500 million years the surface temperature has been in the 22°C ± 1°C range. We also know that during the end of the Permian, between 250 and 270 million years ago the Earth's surface temperature rose to between 35°C and 40°C. Yet these morons think that 14.8°C is the hottest temperature this planet has ever seen. That is truly amazing.

Give these idiots enough rope and they will gladly hang themselves.

This is an interesting interview with Dr. Axel-Morner, he was with the IPCC until he warned the IPCC that they are publishing false information.

YouTube

LOL.

That's a good video!

This is an interesting interview with Dr. Axel-Morner, he was with the IPCC until he warned the IPCC that they are publishing false information.

YouTube

I guess you guys are gonna be pissed when I remind you all yet again that Axel-Morner is a certified nutcase, who has some bizarre theory about Greeks colonizing Sweden and was challenged by James Randi to debunk his claims that he can ‘dowse’ water with a stick.
The Spectator runs false sea-level claims on its cover | Mark Lynas and George Monbiot | Environment | The Guardian

But you guys will glom on to any nutjob you can that says what you like.

Back
Top Bottom