• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Inevitable Bursting of Sarah Palin's Media Bubble

My advice to all those on the left would be to post or write nothing but positive material about Sarah Palin from today until she gets the GOP nomination for President in 2012.

Funny - as bad as the liberals seem to think she is, they are clearly worried about her.

That's my point. She is very bad, very powerful force, that needs to be built up rapidly so when the actual fire she spits is spit back at her (by the DNC political machine) she will topple all the much faster.

Funny - as bad as the liberals seem to think she is, they are clearly worried about her.

Not the ones Ive spoken to. They WANT her to run in 2012. Hell Im a Libertarian and I want her to run too. I think its more of a wet dream that repubs WANT to think other Parties are afraid of her.

The damage she can do to this country is ... immense. I would rather see the US prosper.

That is my concern at least.

Last edited:
The damage she can do to this country is ... immense. I would rather see the US prosper.

That is my concern at least.

Welcome to 2008 and the campaign of a certain Senator from IL.

That damage pales in comparison to the damage Obama has already done to our country.

Yea, honestly, I don't think Palin has the brains to do more damage to this country faster than Obama did. I mean she could get into office, lock the door, and stay in there for 4 years and not do a damn thing and shed be much better for our country than Bobo.

What kind of damage did Obama do ladies? I will give you the bailouts and a few other things, but Obama's first year went exactly how well, a McCain presidency would have gone. Do you really think he has caused that much damage though? Did you think the same thing about Clinton, and then a few years passed your balls were still there so it didn't seem that bad?

Sarah Palin thinks there is a such think as a ****ing death panel. Her motto is drill baby drill and probably will continue to be even after millions of dollars to the Gulf coast. What is it though?

What kind of damage did Obama do ladies? I will give you the bailouts and a few other things, but Obama's first year went exactly how well, a McCain presidency would have gone. Do you really think he has caused that much damage though? Did you think the same thing about Clinton, and then a few years passed your balls were still there so it didn't seem that bad?

Sarah Palin thinks there is a such think as a ****ing death panel. Her motto is drill baby drill and probably will continue to be even after millions of dollars to the Gulf coast. What is it though?

A mccain presidency would have covered the same themes, but the decisions would have been more disasterous I think. But yeah, the essential thought in the above comments is somehow that the current problems are Obama's fault, which is a belief that relies on historical revisionism.

Obama's only problem is that he has been too timid. He should have fought for a public option, the stimulus should have been larger, and he should get some balls about dadt and should have told the justice dept to drop their appeal.

Last edited:
A mccain presidency would have covered the same themes, but the decisions would have been more disasterous I think. But yeah, the essential thought in the above comments is somehow that the current problems are Obama's fault, which is a belief that relies on historical revisionism.

Obama's only problem is that he has been too timid. He should have fought for a public option, the stimulus should have been larger, and he should get some balls about dadt and should have told the justice dept to drop their appeal.

But mega Bush IS NOT president anymore you can't blame him for any long term effects his presidency had. Just like you can't blame FDR or the Congress of the time for the creations of Social Secrity. DUH

But mega Bush IS NOT president anymore you can't blame him for any long term effects his presidency had. Just like you can't blame FDR or the Congress of the time for the creations of Social Secrity. DUH

Not all our current problems are Bush's fault (but a number of them are). Some go back to Clinton, Bush Sr., Reagan, Carter, and Nixon.

Not the ones Ive spoken to. They WANT her to run in 2012. Hell Im a Libertarian and I want her to run too. I think its more of a wet dream that repubs WANT to think other Parties are afraid of her.

So, you are happy with Obama?

Obama's hands are clean?

I have already listed issues that I think Obama has caused problems with. I will throw his national security actions in the pot too, I am strongly opposed to his approach there.

So, you are happy with Obama?
Obama ran on a progressive agenda and that's why they voted for him, what they got was Republican light. For example, polls showed the the "public option" was very popular, but what Obama gave them was a Republican idea that is decades old. Romney implemented the plan in Massachusetts and both Nixon and Bob Dole espoused it.

That's why who voted for him?

66,882,230 People, do you want their names?:shock:

You think all 67 million people voted for him because he had a progressive agenda?

:rofl

I guess you would.

(Cue your response in which you make some ridiculous assumption about what I think they were voting for.)

Last edited:
What exact damage has Obama done to our country? Considering what he walked into? I feel he has done a pretty good job!

Well looking at the election results on Nov 2nd, you might want to remove those rose colored glasses, they're blinding you to reality.

Obama ran on a progressive agenda and that's why they voted for him, what they got was Republican light. For example, polls showed the the "public option" was very popular, but what Obama gave them was a Republican idea that is decades old. Romney implemented the plan in Massachusetts and both Nixon and Bob Dole espoused it.

Sorry, that's just wrong. There aren't enough liberals to get anyone elected. He won because people were led to believe he was a moderate. Boy did they get fooled and they are having buyer's remorse. Obama actually wanted single payer and he thinks with this bill he can eventually get there. Romney will have a hard time winning because of the Mass. HC.

Back
Top Bottom