• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Implosion of the New York Times

One thing Trump has accomplished. He's completely ripped the mask of the NYT ( and like-minded media).

They want Democrats to win elections-it's that simple, and their reporting springs from that premise.
It's like watching Fox news or reading the National Review. You know what you're going to get -don't act surprised when you get it.

One thing Trump has accomplished. He's completely ripped the mask of the NYT ( and like-minded media).

They want Democrats to win elections-it's that simple, and their reporting springs from that premise.
It's like watching Fox news or reading the National Review. You know what you're going to get -don't act surprised when you get it.

They report what Trump is doing accurately. That’s his major problem with them.

They report what Trump is doing accurately. That’s his major problem with them.
Well I see they've conned a another gullible rube,

Life inside the bubble- ain't it grand?

LAFFRIOT

Well I see they've conned a another gullible rube,

Life inside the bubble- ain't it grand?

LAFFRIOT

No idea. I vote for human beings that aren’t loaded with racism and adderall.

Well, you ain’t black if you don’t vote for Biden.

And you’re not allowed to live in the suburbs if you are Black and vote for Trump. Sounds to me like Black people have it bad no matter what, so they might as well go with the lesser racist of the two? Makes sense to me.

No idea. I vote for human beings that aren’t loaded with racism and adderall.
Oh another surprise-the racist card!!!!
Did you get that thing laminated with some kind of space age material?
It's has to be worn out by now!
WOLF WOLF!!!

LAFFRIOT

And you’re not allowed to live in the suburbs if you are Black and vote for Trump. Sounds to me like Black people have it bad no matter what, so they might as well go with the lesser racist of the two? Makes sense to me.
So your anti racism has exceptions. Got it. Does it also depend on the time of the month?

So your anti racism has exceptions. Got it. Does it also depend on the time of the month?

So you hate women *and* Black people? Are you sure? I don’t believe that for a moment.

Oh another surprise-the racist card!!!!
Did you get that thing laminated with some kind of space age material?
It's has to be worn out by now!
WOLF WOLF!!!

LAFFRIOT

Are you okay?

So you hate women *and* Black people? Are you sure? I don’t believe that for a moment.
My dear, I like you so much I’ve decided to follow you.

Let me correct one part of your statement. There was no failure to get Trump impeached. He IS impeached for life.
No he's not. That sham is as valid as Baghdad Bob claiming Iraq was winning the war.

No he's not. That sham is as valid as Baghdad Bob claiming Iraq was winning the war.
Erod, Trump was impeached (in the House). Just wasn't convicted (in the Senate). This is Democracy 101.

Auntie, when you posted your pic, did you also wave your hands back and forth like Trump did (when speaking of a retard)?

Huh? Are you calling the dude in the pic a retard? Why would you say that?

:) I wouldn't but I can imagine you doing so.

So you fantasize about other people calling adults retards? Okay? Are...are we all good here now? DId you gotcha me yet? Am I owned enough for this exchange, O?

So you fantasize about other people calling adults retards? Okay? Are...are we all good here now? DId you gotcha me yet? Am I owned enough for this exchange, O?
😘

No need to fantasize. Your avatar says it all.

Back
Top Bottom