• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The impeachment boils down to this.

I am unsure why the House drafted the articles of impeachment narrowly as to only include Trump's efforts to incite mob violence on the date it occurred, 1/6/21. Perhaps it was felt only inciting an imminent effort would suffice. But if Trump skates on this, it may be via the rather lame argument that while there is no doubt Trump's words and actions led to the insurrection, it wasn't his words of 1/6 alone that did so.

The quote used by the Dems to show incitement is ,quite frankly, weak.
HE used unremarkable rhetoric which politicians use all the time. And the full context of the quote shows that he did call for peaceful protests.
In an impeachment trial, one side wants a hanging and the other side is looking for some excuse not to.
They may have it. I was almost certain they'd vote remove him a week ago. Now I'm not sure. It probably boild down to McConnel

HE used unremarkable rhetoric which politicians use all the time. And the full context of the quote shows that he did call for peaceful protests.
In an impeachment trial, one side wants a hanging and the other side is looking for some excuse not to.
They may have it. I was almost certain they'd vote remove him a week ago. Now I'm not sure. It probably boild down to McConnel
Really? How many US politicians constantly and repeatedly told them that the government had stolen their vote, that there was a deep state in play to take their country from them, and that on the day Congress was conducting the final electoral vote tally, the people had to stop the steal?

Do you believe in a circumstantial conviction? How are mob bosses convicted. What about the RICO?

Really? How many US politicians constantly and repeatedly told them that the government had stolen their vote, that there was a deep state in play to take their country from them, and that on the day Congress was conducting the final electoral vote tally, the people had to stop the steal?
wasn't the quote i was referring to.

Debate what? Trump called on them to be peaceful. Evidence is accumulating that the violence was planned well in advance so any claim Trump “encited” the crowd is DOA.

They planned it cause Trump told em to do it.

Do you believe in a circumstantial conviction? How are mob bosses convicted. What about the RICO?
you're completeley missing the point. in a trial of the mob boss we have an impartial jury.
Not at all what we have here. One side is looking for a way out. They may have it.

your opinion is frankly,worthless. you're hyper-partisan.What matters if the opinion of 17 people and whether the evidence is overwhelming to THEM. That's the point of this post.

They can’t answer your questions. Mostly they don’t wanna. So what they do is pretend that no history existed prior to that day. And then on that day, you have throw out alllllll the words that make their Trump tummies hurt. And then...THEN...you still have him inciting an insurrection.

Yipes.

Ooo so the GOP vote will boil down to Mitch McConnell, eh? That there is some fancy speculatin!

What incredible idiocy. At least you didn’t overwork any brain cells coming up with this post.

What incredible idiocy. At least you didn’t overwork any brain cells coming up with this post.

He specifically told them to be there on Jan 6. There is no path for victory on Jan 6th other than insurrection.

Your personal attack isn’t even good enough to serve as a deflection. If you can’t participate in the convo, feel free to not reply.

Yeah there's that . But if a bunch of people burnt down a Target and said they were answering a call from Kamala Harris to fight for equal justice, would that make her responsible.
She was talking about PROTESTS, not riots.

I am unsure why the House drafted the articles of impeachment narrowly as to only include Trump's efforts to incite mob violence on the date it occurred, 1/6/21. Perhaps it was felt only inciting an imminent effort would suffice. But if Trump skates on this, it may be via the rather lame argument that while there is no doubt Trump's words and actions led to the insurrection, it wasn't his words of 1/6 alone that did so.
Absolutely. The Article is weak sauce, and if the Republicans aren't eager enough to scrape him off the party's shoe, it will fail..

But is that whole propaganda effort laid out in the Article of Impeachment? I didn't see it there.

He specifically told them to be there on Jan 6. There is no path for victory on Jan 6th other than insurrection.
He told them to be there on jan 6th because THAT’S WHEN THE VOTE WAS HAPPENING. He also told them to be peaceful.
Aunt Antifa said:
Your personal attack isn’t even good enough to serve as a deflection. If you can’t participate in the convo, feel free to not reply.
:cry:

We won’t allow any of you to rewrite history on behalf of Fuhrer Trump.
The irony is that you’re side leans far more to dictatorship and fascism than Republicans.

He told them to be there on jan 6th because THAT’S WHEN THE VOTE WAS HAPPENING. He also told them to be peaceful.
:cry:

There was no path to victory. He told them to attack. So they did. Yknow, reeeeeeal peaceful like. ;)

The irony is that you’re side leans far more to dictatorship and fascism than Republicans.

...so sayeth the voter whose party just literally staged an attempted coup just a couple of weeks ago.

Didn't you guys just try to take over the Capitol???? Lol

🤣🤣🤣 they think all of us are locked into their stupid right wing scream machine and we don’t watch normal rational human being News.

Back
Top Bottom