• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The impeachment boils down to this.

There was no path to victory. He told them to attack. So they did. Yknow, reeeeeeal peaceful like. ;)
Quote me the exactly words where he told them to attack.

Didn't you guys just try to take over the Capitol???? Lol
Nope. They weren’t my “guys” at all. Their actions brought universe condemnation from the right.

Quote me the exactly words where he told them to attack.

He told them to fight. After months of lying to them about the election. He told them to gather on Jan 6, right up the street from the vote. And he told em to fight and “we” are gonna March down there.

And then they proceeded to fight to take back their country. Just as their mullah had instructed them to do.

Nope. They weren’t my “guys” at all. Their actions brought universe condemnation from the right.

...on the protests from the summer.

I see....but you get to decide who are OUR guys.

Priceless
It’s pretty obvious. You guys march the party line and ruthlessly eliminate apostates.

And the Capitol protest as well.

Buuuuuullsheeeeeet. It’s always qualified and caveated and and and. But but but.

A legit terrorist attack on our Capitol and the same group that squirts bullshit tears about a blue state every September suddenly can’t find the words unless Trump comes up. Then you protect *your* “Capitol”.

Pa-the-tic.

It’s pretty obvious. You guys march the party line and ruthlessly eliminate apostates.

You folks literally invented a term - “nevertrumper” to identify, isolate, and cast out folks for simply not liking *him*.

Buuuuuullsheeeeeet. It’s always qualified and caveated and and and. But but but.
Nope, but if you have any concrete examples show them.
Aunt Antifa said:
A legit terrorist attack on our Capitol and the same group that squirts bullshit tears about a blue state every September suddenly can’t find the words unless Trump comes up. Then you protect *your* “Capitol”.

Pa-the-tic.
Yep, your blind regurgitation of loony left mantras is definitely pathetic.

yes that is the crux of it. Since he didn't explicitly order these people to do what they did, should he be held accountable?
It occurred to me this morning
that you may not realize Manson died in prison
for the murders his followers committed
even though Manson never told them to kill people.

It occurred to me this morning
that you may not realize Manson died in prison
for the murders his followers committed
even though Manson never told them to kill people.
5th time. it's irrelevant.
It only matters what 17 senators think.
I'd kick him out. I don't think they will.

The rule is not that the House can only impeach if they know for a fact the senate will convict. The House was granted these powers for a reason, a scenario has come up twice, at least, where it was proper and necessary. They did their duty. What the senate does is on them.

Understood but if you don't feel like you are going to get a conviction, then it simply becomes a dog and pony show. Right? Purely political , right? So all of the people in this thread giving reasons for it (other than the ones stating moral reasons) are all BS?

Understood but if you don't feel like you are going to get a conviction, then it simply becomes a dog and pony show. Right? Purely political , right? So all of the people in this thread giving reasons for it (other than the ones stating moral reasons) are all BS?

I didn’t say that. I said it’s a two pronged approach with two different deliberative bodies.

And yes, impeachment is the right thing to do here regardless of how the senate goes. If this crime isn’t impeachable, let’s just stop talking about impeachment ever again for anyone. Either we are dedicated to the ideals in our constitution or it’s a free for all.

Back
Top Bottom