• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Illuminati and the New World Order

V.I. Lenin

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
I don't take that for truth, I take these events as just coincidental, and through these coincidental... the human race who just HAS to have an explanation of everything found it proper to turn these coincidents into a single conspiracy.

Is there a group wanting global domination? of course, that thing happens alot, are they the most powerful men in the world... negative.

What College?

Some of column A and some of column B.

Certainly people get together and make agreements to cooperate and then don't tell other folks about their agreements. Certainly some of these folks are people in positions of power.

"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the U.S., in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."
Woodrow Wilson - In his book entitled The New Freedom (1913)

Offered w/o comment

Back
Top Bottom