• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The "I screwed your mama" insult(?)

roguenuke

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
So I just had someone on a social media platform attempt the "that's what your momma said last night" thing. It really wasn't any sort of insult to me, although it was obvious he was going for that, and just seems like a juvenile attempt to get someone else to go away or react strongly, that in this case fell very flat.

Just figured I'd share, get opinions on whether this works on others, get a reaction or have similar to me "okay, good for her, I guess". And would you say this to anyone, stranger, friend, acquaintance, etc?

So I just had someone on a social media platform attempt the "that's what your momma said last night" thing. It really wasn't any sort of insult to me, although it was obvious he was going for that, and just seems like a juvenile attempt to get someone else to go away or react strongly, that in this case fell very flat.

Just figured I'd share, get opinions on whether this works on others, get a reaction or have similar to me "okay, good for her, I guess". And would you say this to anyone, stranger, friend, acquaintance, etc?
I always *yawn* at mama insults because they're so impersonal and juvenile. They get a rise out of me when an insult is more accurate and close to home. Like when a bully at work called me a hydrocephalic moron because I got a big head. He had a bad lisp, so I called him a big thithy. He said, those are fighting words athole.

If you did then you have the clap. Serves you right.

Yo mama so fat she wore a Malcolm X t-shirt and a helicopter landed on her.
Not exactly the "your mama" type insults going on, although that is more juvenile in nature, less "let me suggest I'm having sexual intercourse with your mom", which is the seeming go to of 20+ year old guys.

Jokes on them. My mom is 76 years old, with no teeth.

You'd think 20 year olds would have higher standards, but hey...a hole is a hole, I guess?

Jokes on them. My mom is 76 years old, with no teeth.

You'd think 20 year olds would have higher standards, but hey...a hole is a hole, I guess?
My mom and dad have been divorced for 20+ years, and my dad got married to someone 13 years older than him 4 days after the divorce was final. I don't think my mom has been with a man since then so I'm pretty sure that she wouldn't mind just a roll in the hay with someone, especially if she could rub it in my dad's face that he went with an older lady, whom he frequently complains about to his kids and even to my mother on any occasion he sees her, contacts her, and she got a younger guy.

You do not seem to think much of your mother.

I insulted someones mother in the youtube comments recently. I dont think I can repeat the insult on this forum. It wasnt a funny insult at all.

You do not seem to think much of your mother.
I love my mother but she taught me that sex is a personal thing for what it means to each person. I also know the talks I've had with my mother and some of her feelings. As well as how bad my father was to her, especially at the end of their marriage, even if not really abusive just in passive aggressive pettiness.

Plus, when I know the person talking is full of shit, why bother playing up a defense that is unnecessary? My mother's honor is her own and quite finely intact, not in any danger from some random internet troll.

Back
Top Bottom