• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The hypocrisy...

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Anytime blacks are criticized, the default response is “Other races do it too”. Yea, well other races don’t make up 13% of the population & are responsible for 50% of violent crimes. Instead of justifying your ignorance by saying “They do it too” why not do better so other races want to emulate blacks.

50% of violent crimes are committed by poor young white males, also about 6% of the population. Virtually all violent crime is committed by merely 12% of the population - poor young males; half of them black and half of them white. It's a poor young male thing, not a black thing.

First we should address males. Then poor. Then young.

If someone tries to make violent crime a black thing, that's racist.

50% of violent crimes are committed by poor young white males, also about 6% of the population. Virtually all violent crime is committed by merely 12% of the population - poor young males; half of them black and half of them white. It's a poor young male thing, not a black thing.
Got any data to back that up? If blacks make up only 13% of population but 50% of violent crime there's a pointer there.

ecofarm said:

No, it's following the data. It's NOT a "black thing" it's a law enforcement thing. We focus on males for sex crimes - is that a sexist thing?

339li79.jpg

If blacks make up only 13% of population but 50% of violent crime there's a pointer there.

No, it's stupid racist BS.

50% is young black males
50% is young white males

Both about the same percentage of total population.

Males are the problem. But the incel alt right boys can't handle that, so they point at blacks.

Got any data to back that up? If blacks make up only 13% of population but 50% of violent crime there's a pointer there.

:doh

Reread what you responded to in knee-jerk fashion.

And yet, there has never been an African country which even came close to the atrocities of Nazi Germany or the Soviet Union.

Clearly by your logic we should address the problems with white people since they apparently can't stop slaughtering each other :roll:

“Anytime blacks...” :inandout:

I read the OP.

I re-read the OP.

Then I saw the author of the OP was "SmokethatGreen".

Unless I have access to a similar strain, I am not sure I will be able to interpret the OP.

Anytime blacks are criticized, the default response is “Other races do it too”. Yea, well other races don’t make up 13% of the population & are responsible for 50% of violent crimes. Instead of justifying your ignorance by saying “They do it too” why not do better so other races want to emulate blacks.
Ehhh, wrong! Your thinly veiled racist assessment is not borne out by facts.

Whites commit more violent crimes (murder, rape, robbery, and aggravated assault).
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/topic-pages/tables/table-43

Blacks make up 13.4%.
https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045217

I read the OP.

I re-read the OP.

Unless I have access to a similar strain, I am not sure I will be able to interpret the OP.

I checked Leafly.com and didn't see a strain that induced racism.

No, it's stupid racist BS.

50% is young black males
50% is young white males

Both about the same percentage of total population.

Males are the problem. But the incel alt right boys can't handle that, so they point at blacks.

Well that makes 0% of violent crime committed by females, the non-young, Hispanics or Asians which is obviously BS. It is also BS to say that young black males are about the same percenatge of the population as young white males.

Though African Americans and Hispanics make up approximately 32% of the US
population, they comprised 56% of all incarcerated people in 2015.

https://www.naacp.org/criminal-justice-fact-sheet/

Last edited:

You offered no source. Here’s one: https://www.politifact.com/punditfa...y-kohn-white-men-69-percent-arrested-violent/

69 percent by white men

Is violent crime the only metric? Society is harmed also by other crimes, including white collar crime. What do you suppose those race percentages look like?

Your argument also assumes racial evenhandedness of law enforcement, a large assumption.

Last edited:
Well that makes 0% of violent crime committed by females, the non-young, Hispanics or Asians which is obviously BS. It is also BS to say that young black males are the same percenatge of the population as young white males.

It's absurd to presume anyone is claiming others never commit violent crime. The numbers are not absolute. You're building a strawman.

What percent of white people live in poverty? 20%? What percent of black people live in poverty? 80%? You can ignorantly call BS all you want, but it's apologizing for racists.

About 12% of the population commits nearly all the violent crime, half black and half white, poor young males.

If some little incel alt right boy can't handle that males are the problem and points at black people, I'm not gonna coddle the ignorance.

Men are the problem. Deal with it, incels.

Last edited:
It's absurd to presume anyone is claiming others never commit violent crime. The numbers are not absolute. You're building a strawman.

What percent of white people live in poverty? 20%? What percent of black people live in poverty? 80%?You can ignorantly call BS all you want, but it's apologizing for racists.

About 12% of the population commits nearly all the violent crime, half black and half white, poor young males.

If some little incel alt right boy can't handle that males are the problem and points at black people, I'm not gonna coddle the ignorance.

Nope - that (bolded above) SWAG is far off the mark.

Among racial and ethnic groups, African Americans had the highest poverty rate, 27.4 percent, followed by Hispanics at 26.6 percent and whites at 9.9 percent.

Poverty | State of Working America

In 2017, African-American poverty was 21.2 percent, which was below the previous record low of 21.8 percent the previous year, 2016. (Prior to 2002, data is available only for "black" Americans. After that year, data is available for "black alone" and "black alone or in combination." We used the data for "black alone or in combination" for the period in which it is available.)

Meanwhile, for Hispanics, the 2017 poverty rate was 18.3 percent, which edged out the previous record low of 19.4 percent in 2016.

https://www.politifact.com/west-vir...rican-american-hispanic-poverty-all-time-low/

Last edited:
Nope - that (bolded above) SWAG is far off the mark.

Poverty | State of Working America

Keep working on stats. Eventually you'll get to the ones proving the OP is racist garbage.

Men commit violent crime. It's a male thing. It's not a black thing no matter how bad little incel alt right boys wanna believe they're superior.

Keep working on stats. Eventually you'll get to the ones proving the OP is racist garbage.

Men commit violent crime. It's a male thing. It's not a black thing no matter how bad little incel alt right boys wanna believe they're superior.

Crime is definitely not a "black thing" but to even try to assert that the crime rate is the same for blacks, whites or Hispanics is BS. Things definitely get closer to racial parity if you take into consideration poverty, educational level and single parent household status.

Last edited:
Ehhh, wrong! Your thinly veiled racist assessment is not borne out by facts.

Whites commit more violent crimes (murder, rape, robbery, and aggravated assault).
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/topic-pages/tables/table-43

Blacks make up 13.4%.
https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045217

statistics for a state gathered over a specific amount of time may be different from another countries statistics for a different amount of time. The two are not congruent, you dolt. albeit, when looking at the tables, (noting that it says arrests, not convictions) (also noting the little tidbits at the bottom of each table accounting for possible inaccuracies, specifically note 2) the figures are from a year ago so it's obvious that time is irrelevant to you

Crime is definitely not a "black thing" but to even try to assert that the crime rate is the same for blacks, whites or Hispanics is BS.

No one claimed any such thing. Reread my posts herein.

Things definitely get closer to racial parity if you take into consideration poverty, educational level and single parent household status.

Male, poverty and age makes it the same.

Young poor males can't deal with them being the problem, so they point at blacks.

I read the OP.

I re-read the OP.

That strain isn't something I want access to...

Klan meeting must've ended early tonight.

statistics for a state gathered over a specific amount of time may be different from another countries statistics for a different amount of time. The two are not congruent, you dolt. albeit, when looking at the tables, (noting that it says arrests, not convictions) (also noting the little tidbits at the bottom of each table accounting for possible inaccuracies, specifically note 2) the figures are from a year ago so it's obvious that time is irrelevant to you
Obfuscation and prevaricating ^^.

You offered no evidence whatsoever to support your BS claim, whereas I did. The ‘17 FBI statistics are the most current numbers since ‘18 won’t be available until after the beginning of ‘19. If you have proof of your assertion you should post it instead of attacking someone who has provided evidence/proof of their assertion.

A shoutout to this website for allowing this discussion (within bounds, of course).

No one is ever going to change anyone else's mind on this hot potato.

Everyone bases his/her opinion on personal experiences of oneself or one's friends and relatives and reports in the media.

I have my opinion based on my experiences, so no "statistics" will ever change my mind: "There are lies, damn lies, and statistics."

And yet, there has never been an African country which even came close to the atrocities of Nazi Germany or the Soviet Union.

Clearly by your logic we should address the problems with white people since they apparently can't stop slaughtering each other :roll:
Never been an African country that has committed the atrocities of nazis? Are you on crack. How about rape and enslavement of Spaniards and southern Europeans for 900 years. How about the slave trade that still exists today. How about blood diamonds and child soldiers. How about mass murder of Christian's. Please educate yourself on the moors.

Never been an African country that has committed the atrocities of nazis? Are you on crack. How about rape and enslavement of Spaniards and southern Europeans for 900 years. How about the slave trade that still exists today. How about blood diamonds and child soldiers. How about mass murder of Christian's. Please educate yourself on the moors.

No, but anyone who believes the despicable crap you spew might be. The term "Moors" is a catch-all with no real meaning, by the way--- Europeans used it to refer to European Muslims, Berbers, and Arabs.

Child soldiers? You mean like the Hitler Youth?

Speaking of mass murder, you should probably research what the Inquistion did in Spain and elsewhere before you start throwing stones. Maybe you should ask your Klan leader about that.

Back
Top Bottom