• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Hypocricy of Dan Bongino And Others

donhughesmusic

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
On Dan Bongino's radio show today he was saying that he is against all lockdowns of any kind, as many Republicans are.

But...

Um...

Didn't the lockdowns happen under Trump??

On Dan Bongino's radio show today he was saying that he is against all lockdowns of any kind, as many Republicans are.

But...

Um...

Trump didn't lock anything down.

That's like saying that all the anti-abortion laws passed in the last year are Biden's fault.

That's like saying that all the anti-abortion laws passed in the last year are Biden's fault.
Trump was pro lockdown. He even criticized...I think it was Georgia, when they started reopening.

I thought you loved that kind of post. You're constantly blaming targets on the left for shit they didn't do.

Of course, it may be noted that we wouldn't have had so many if the criminal in chief hadn't been busy trying to gaslight a virus into thinking it didn't exist.
Jan. 22: On whether he was worried about a pandemic: “No, we’re not at all. And we have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China.”
Feb. 7: “Nothing is easy, but [Chinese President Xi Jinping] … will be successful, especially as the weather starts to warm & the virus hopefully becomes weaker, and then gone.”
Feb. 10: “I think the virus is going to be — it’s going to be fine.”
Feb. 28: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”
March 6: “We did an interview on Fox last night, a town hall. I think it was very good. And I said: ‘Calm. You have to be calm. It’ll go away.' ”
March 9: “The Fake News Media and their partner, the Democrat Party, is doing everything within its semi-considerable power (it used to be greater!) to inflame the CoronaVirus situation, far beyond what the facts would warrant. Surgeon General, ‘The risk is low to the average American.’ ”

U.S. COVID deaths as of April 13, 2022: ~985,000

I thought you loved that kind of post. You're constantly blaming targets on the left for shit they didn't do.

Of course, it may be noted that we wouldn't have had so many if the criminal in chief hadn't been busy trying to gaslight a virus into thinking it didn't exist.
Jan. 22: On whether he was worried about a pandemic: “No, we’re not at all. And we have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China.”
Feb. 7: “Nothing is easy, but [Chinese President Xi Jinping] … will be successful, especially as the weather starts to warm & the virus hopefully becomes weaker, and then gone.”
Feb. 10: “I think the virus is going to be — it’s going to be fine.”
Feb. 28: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”
March 6: “We did an interview on Fox last night, a town hall. I think it was very good. And I said: ‘Calm. You have to be calm. It’ll go away.' ”
March 9: “The Fake News Media and their partner, the Democrat Party, is doing everything within its semi-considerable power (it used to be greater!) to inflame the CoronaVirus situation, far beyond what the facts would warrant. Surgeon General, ‘The risk is low to the average American.’ ”

U.S. COVID deaths as of April 13, 2022: ~985,000
To drive an already great post home; let's not forget he made all these statements while telling Woodward how dangerous the virus was.

I said they happened under Trump, not that he locked them down. Read what I post.

There were plenty of Republican governors that locked down their states just like Democrat governors. But... like Trump said himself... the buck stops with him.

I said they happened under Trump, not that he locked them down. Read what I post.

There were plenty of Republican governors that locked down their states just like Democrat governors. But... like Trump said himself... the buck stops with him.
A State's buck doesn't stop with the President.

My point sailed clean over your head, didn't it?

A State's buck doesn't stop with the President.

My point sailed clean over your head, didn't it?
Your point was clear. However, they still happened under Trump. The buck always stops with the President, no matter how fair or unfair it is.

Ultimately, those qnti-abortion laws, whether you agree with them or not, happened while Biden was President. Fair or not, the buck stops with him.

You are also missing my point. Where were all the people against lockdowns when they were ACTUALLY happening at the beginning? Bongino said... and I quote. . "I am against lockdowns of any kind"... yet I didn't hear him saying that when the lockdowns started in March 2020.

But...

Um...

Ok.

But...

Um...

WTF is a Dan Bongino, and why would anyone care what he had to say?

Back
Top Bottom