• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Human Race?

You claim you don't know squat about evolution, so why claim you know about evolution?

I don't pretend to be, unlike some atheists I know!
Why do you think I give sources?

How much more evidence do you need to show that I'm right - they know squat with that naked ape.
They go on like as if they know all the answers, like they're an authority on the subject :lol:....when in fact, it's still a mystery why we're the only furless primates!

Why do you think that article says: The LATEST theory? Because there are many theories!

Those two should help these scientists since they claim to know more than those who ought to know! :lamo

It's like reading Monty Python when you see some atheists posturing, wearing their "science" hats.
Lol. They get so carried away in their fantasy!

I'll borrow William's classic joke-line: if you can't show it, you don't know it!

Last edited:
~.......................How much more evidence do you need to show that I'm right -
A first would come as a real surprise.

~..................Why do you think that article says: The LATEST theory? Because there are many theories!........................~
Seeing how you don't even understand what a theory is, it's no wonder that it escaped your attention how the article speaks of hypothesis in one instance and theory in another.

As such, somebody as ignorant of science altogether as you are, trying to use science to prove themselves right is a real hoot.

But DO carry on, bets are being placed whether you'll actually reach Australia or whether the shovel will break first. :lol:

Show me where I referred to the Bible.
So you get caught out in your false accusation of your post having been edited and, in your usual manner of dishonesty, try deflecting from that by gish galloping elsewhere.

No idea why you keep demonstrating that, seeing how we all have your number anyway.

You added this later.

It's a joke, right? You are in absolutely no position to know if I 'know squat' about evolution or not, since you have little to no grasp of evolution yourself. :roll:
One can't really make this stuff up, can one?

I'm not prone to share into the delusion and mentally ill thing, yet something other is certainly afoot here. The determination with which some posters shred themselves with each and every step of the way, all the while kidding themselves as delivering pearls of wisdom, sure is something to behold.

Fascinating in a morbid kind of way like train wrecks are.

Not that I ever watch those but this here thing does have entertainment value.:lol:

Fascinating in a morbid kind of way like train wrecks are.
Not that I ever watch those but this here thing does have entertainment value.:lol:
I have said as much on many occasions, even going to far as to look for a word that describes "simultaneously funny and tragic".

Of course, some people know that many people are easily fooled, and they exploit it, and then we end up with someone like Trump...not as funny to me lately :/

I have said as much on many occasions, even going to far as to look for a word that describes "simultaneously funny and tragic".

Of course, some people know that many people are easily fooled, and they exploit it, and then we end up with someone like Trump...not as funny to me lately :/
Yeah, yet part of the entertainment lies in the poster's delusion (for want of a better word right now) of thinking that she's fooling anyone on here.

Well, whatever. I'm sure there'll be more to shake one's head over.

Quite honestly it makes all Christians look stupid and hopelessly blind. It's embarrassing and makes us all look bad.

Quite honestly it makes all Christians look stupid and hopelessly blind. It's embarrassing and makes us all look bad.
I'd actually correct that to "it doesn't".

On the simple convenience of the (currently) two posters most prominent in that respect on here representing Christians not at all.

Anyone assuming otherwise not knowing many Christians.

If only all Christians were like you.

The rank and file sure. But the mega-rich evangelists and church owners who take that stupidity all the way to the bank...tax free!...make's you wonder who the real idiots are ;)

If only all Christians were like you.

I dont mean to come across as a such a good example myself. I know many "good" Christians that truly follow His Word much better than I.

But in general, most Christians are less rigid and more forgiving and better educated (or better able to assimilate facts and science) than some of the examples here.

I will say, however, that I come to this forum to vent, to express my views more openly and 'in your face' than I do IRL. I believe God has provided this outlet for me so that I can be a better person IRL. Well, maybe not, that's pretty self-centered. But that is why I come here.

I don't pretend to be, unlike some atheists I know!
Why do you think I give sources? How much more evidence do you need to show that I'm right - they know squat with that naked ape.
Your argument is just a form of God of the Gaps.

Some less ethical people but possibly smarter, try to find areas of science that are not yet fully understood. They then say "See, science cannot answer this, therefore it's obvious god did this!"
You can see this with origin of the universe, sometimes with quantum uncertainty, it use to be with lack of intermediate species, etc., etc. All 100% non-science religious apologism.

Also, not sure if you are blind and have no sense of touch and have never read books, but you are aware that Shhhh.....homo sapiens have hair all over their body..

If you mean why aren't we entirely covered by thick hair..well, some are.

Nothing beats the top comment though:
"And still BALD...why god why

Indeed, why god?
(look the guy up, he's super hairy but still going bald...)

Last edited:
Your argument is just a form of God of the Gaps.

Some less ethical people but possibly smarter, try to find areas of science that are not yet fully understood. They then say "See, science cannot answer this, therefore it's obvious god did this!"
You can see this with origin of the universe, sometimes with quantum uncertainty, it use to be with lack of intermediate species, etc., etc. All 100% non-science religious apologism.

Also, not sure if you are blind and have no sense of touch and have never read books, but you are aware that Shhhh.....homo sapiens have hair all over their body..

If you mean why aren't we entirely covered by thick hair..well, some are.

Nothing beats the top comment though:
"And still BALD...why god why

Indeed, why god?
(look the guy up, he's super hairy but still going bald...)
Well yeah, where not suffering from hirsutism as that guy, I might look naked by comparison but still have as much hair as the average chimp. As do we all unless we suffer a related gene defect.

Just that, outside of head and other places, our hairs have become too short to be discernible without using a magnifying glass.

Not much point in repeating the explanation over how that came to be to posters whose shutters came down when they either replaced critical thinking with zealotry or started out as zealots from the getgo.

I dont mean to come across as a such a good example myself. I know many "good" Christians that truly follow His Word much better than I.

But in general, most Christians are less rigid and more forgiving and better educated (or better able to assimilate facts and science) than some of the examples here.

I will say, however, that I come to this forum to vent, to express my views more openly and 'in your face' than I do IRL. I believe God has provided this outlet for me so that I can be a better person IRL. Well, maybe not, that's pretty self-centered. But that is why I come here.
Never mind about YOU being self-centered, let's rather hope the site owner doesn't now drown in delusions of grandeur. :lol:

Never mind about YOU being self-centered, let's rather hope the site owner doesn't now drown in delusions of grandeur. :lol:

:lamo:lamo

All evidence explains it.
No evidence contradicts it.

Clearly you also don't understand what a scientific theory is, as is often the case with the religious arguments.

Your problem is that you try to portray as if science is all about evidence while it's not. It's actually not that difficult to prove that evolution is not even a science.

======
Science is about the prediction of an end-to-end repetition. Science is accurate because it's always about something which can repeat infinitive number of times for humans to observe and most importantly to predict how it repeats to draw a conclusion. The methodology ToE employed is completely different from any other science. This is so simply because it takes millions of years for an end-to-end evolution to possibly repeat itself. We don't have that time to observe and predict how it repeats to draw any scientific conclusion.

If you implicitly claim that a human can be evolved from in the end a single cell organism, then you have to make the single-cell to human process repeats itself infinitive number of times for humans to do enough observations, and most importantly predictions on how this repeats in order to draw a scientific conclusion. That's how each and every single science works.

This is so because humans are creatures of the present. We don't have the capability to reach the past, and we don't have the capability to reach the future. It is because we have no capability to reach the future that if we can correctly and repeatedly predict how a phenomenon repeats itself into the future, we know that we hit a truth in terms of how we make use of a "theory" to predict the repetition. This is the nature of science and why it is accurate. In a nutshell, science is the making use of predictions repeatedly to identify a truth (which can repeat). ToE is a valid hypothesis in suggesting that evolution (from single cell to fully grown) can be a repeating process (of natural selection). However it's not up to the scientific accuracy as long as you can't make it repeat itself (to the extent of infinitive number of times) for the prediction of its repetition to be made correctly and repeatedly.

That said, to me the theory of common ancestry is a joke in concluding that everyone has an invisible common ancestor without knowing who it is. In terms of how things work, the genes are so if you would like that animal to have its appearance and behavior. If you want a chimp to have its current appearance and behavior, you need the genes to be so disregarding whether the genes share anything in common with that of humans. Everything else can be anything, not necessarily be a result of evolution. It can be a result of interbreeding or a mixture of interbreeding and adaptation. The difference between adaption and evolution is that species can be selected by the nature, however this may not be the way how they are brought to their current state from a single cell.

An analogy is that whenever you see someone in uniform sitting in the cockpit of a plane, you draw the conclusion that he's a pilot. This can be true however it's a pure speculation. He's a pilot when he launches and lands a plane from one airport to another repeatedly as we predict. Then he's a pilot. This what science is and how it makes a difference from the pure speculation. Similarly, when you see how nature changes a species to draw the conclusion that nature can drive a single cell to that species, it's a pure speculation. If you can predict repeatedly how a single cell turns into that species without error, only then you have a science!

Your problem is that you try to portray as if science is all about evidence while it's not. It's actually not that difficult to prove that evolution is not even a science.

======
Science is about the prediction of an end-to-end repetition. Science is accurate because it's always about something which can repeat infinitive number of times for humans to observe and most importantly to predict how it repeats to draw a conclusion. The methodology ToE employed is completely different from any other science. This is so simply because it takes millions of years for an end-to-end evolution to possibly repeat itself. We don't have that time to observe and predict how it repeats to draw any scientific conclusion.

If you implicitly claim that a human can be evolved from in the end a single cell organism, then you have to make the single-cell to human process repeats itself infinitive number of times for humans to do enough observations, and most importantly predictions on how this repeats in order to draw a scientific conclusion. That's how each and every single science works.

This is so because humans are creatures of the present. We don't have the capability to reach the past, and we don't have the capability to reach the future. It is because we have no capability to reach the future that if we can correctly and repeatedly predict how a phenomenon repeats itself into the future, we know that we hit a truth in terms of how we make use of a "theory" to predict the repetition. This is the nature of science and why it is accurate. In a nutshell, science is the making use of predictions repeatedly to identify a truth (which can repeat). ToE is a valid hypothesis in suggesting that evolution (from single cell to fully grown) can be a repeating process (of natural selection). However it's not up to the scientific accuracy as long as you can't make it repeat itself (to the extent of infinitive number of times) for the prediction of its repetition to be made correctly and repeatedly.

That said, to me the theory of common ancestry is a joke in concluding that everyone has an invisible common ancestor without knowing who it is. In terms of how things work, the genes are so if you would like that animal to have its appearance and behavior. If you want a chimp to have its current appearance and behavior, you need the genes to be so disregarding whether the genes share anything in common with that of humans. Everything else can be anything, not necessarily be a result of evolution. It can be a result of interbreeding or a mixture of interbreeding and adaptation. The difference between adaption and evolution is that species can be selected by the nature, however this may not be the way how they are brought to their current state from a single cell.

An analogy is that whenever you see someone in uniform sitting in the cockpit of a plane, you draw the conclusion that he's a pilot. This can be true however it's a pure speculation. He's a pilot when he launches and lands a plane from one airport to another repeatedly as we predict. Then he's a pilot. This what science is and how it makes a difference from the pure speculation. Similarly, when you see how nature changes a species to draw the conclusion that nature can drive a single cell to that species, it's a pure speculation. If you can predict repeatedly how a single cell turns into that species without error, only then you have a science!

Oh look an observational/historical science expert. What fun.

What is your alternate explanation for ERVs?

It's actually not that difficult to prove that evolution is not even a science.
Mathematics uses proofs, science uses (a lot of other things). You've proven nothing other than a complete and total lack of scientific awareness.

Science is accurate because it's always about something which can repeat infinitive number of times
Science is not guaranteed accuracy, nor does it claim to provide guaranteed accuracy. That's mathematics, see above.
Infinitive?
Suggesting science is necessarily accurate is yet more hogwash.

We don't have the capability to reach the past, and we don't have the capability to reach the future.
Reach into? What are you talking about?
It's as though you don't understanding things like radiocarbon dating, or cause and effect.

ToE is a valid hypothesis

Evolution is change in the heritable characteristics of biological populations over successive generations. (quote)

That said, to me the theory of common ancestry is a joke
Maybe you meant common descent.
Common descent describes how, in evolutionary biology, a group of organisms share a most recent common ancestor. There is "massive"[1] evidence of common descent of all life on Earth from the last universal common ancestor (LUCA).[1][2] In July 2016, scientists reported identifying a set of 355 genes from the LUCA, by comparing the genomes of the three domains of life, archaea, bacteria, and eukaryotes.[3]
See that's based on science. Your opposition is based on not science.

An analogy is that whenever you see someone in uniform sitting in the cockpit of a plane, you draw the conclusion that he's a pilot. This can be true however it's a pure speculation.
And now you demonstrate not just a lack of understanding of science, but of reasoning/philosophy/epistemology. And scientists wonder why you have to teach philosophy.

There is no way for you to argue that science is "only science if its infinitive repeatable and gets the same results", while also suggesting this "pure speculation" nonsense, and not arrive at absurdity.
Apply that same "reasoning" to your "infinitive experiment"...you only "purely speculate" you get the same result over and over. You cannot show definitively that it is not a mind demon that is making you and everyone else see the same results, when in reality they are different. You're the victim of your own speculative skepticism.

Skepticism is contradiction, no matter what derivative of it you try to use. It's why it's rejected in favor of reason.

Last edited:
Human evolution is the evolutionary process that led to the emergence of anatomically modern humans, beginning with the evolutionary history of primates – in particular genus Homo – and leading to the emergence of Homo sapiens?

How do you know? That's the point.

Why can't today's human coming from ancient human interbreeding with other home erectors?

Oh look an observational/historical science expert. What fun.

What is your alternate explanation for ERVs?

Why do you have to tick out interbreeding from the formula? I doubt that you ever had an explanation of any kind if the chances of interbreeding has ever been seriously considered.

Again, you are so brainwashed to think that evidence/explanation is everything. A truth (a scientific truth in specific) doesn't come because there's an explanation or the lack of it. It's from the prediction of a repeating behavior. That's the point in my original post.

Last edited:
Why do you have to tick out interbreeding from the formula? I doubt that you ever had an explanation of any kind if the chances of interbreeding has ever been seriously considered.

Again, you are so brainwashed to think that evidence/explanation is everything. A truth (a scientific truth in specific) doesn't come because there's an explanation or the lack of it. It's from the prediction of a repeating behavior. That's the point in my original post.
So explain how interbreeding explains ERVs better than ToE?

How do you know? That's the point.

Why can't today's human coming from ancient human interbreeding with other home erectors?

IDK that's one of the reasons for the thread.

Today's question are we human? Or just a bunch of stardust?
db4fad09fcc28ce89859316fdbffc039.jpg

Back
Top Bottom