• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Horror of Nuclear War is Imminent. Think, People, Think!

Ontologuy

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
War with Russia will be instantly nuclear, with very few surviving, if any.

Zelenskyy must surrender, immediately, as he is not only in the ethical wrong for threatening to place NATO nuclear missiles within 400 miles of Moscow, thereby causing this war, he is also morally wrong for calling for the U.S. to create a no-fly zone, as we all know that would receive an immediate nuclear response from Putin, as he has promised.

We must remember, that we ought not participate in a battle between countries requiring us to pick the side on which we wish to be vaporized.

The only fight here is between nuclear missiles and humanity. Anyone who thinks otherwise is on the side of the missiles.

Zelenskyy must surrender, immediately, as he is not only in the ethical wrong for threatening to place NATO nuclear missiles within 400 miles of Moscow, thereby causing this war, he is also morally wrong for calling for the U.S. to create a no-fly zone, as we all know that would receive an immediate nuclear response from Putin, as he has promised.

We must remember, that we ought not participate in a battle between countries requiring us to pick the side on which we wish to be vaporized.

The only fight here is between nuclear missiles and humanity. Anyone who thinks otherwise is on the side of the missiles.
Russian propaganda detected.

It's what the Bolsheviks in the US wanted and they rigged an election to get it.

There were no plans to place any “NATO nuclear missiles” in Ukraine nor did anyone make any threats to do so.

Russia should have surrendered to the Nazis.

Just think of all those lives lost under Stalin that would have been spared.

Oh look, more russian trolls. **** Putin! No, Russia must surrender. Saying any conflict with Russia would immediately lead to nuclear war is stupid, unless Russia wants the world to end as well.

Your post is big on bias, and short on facts. Zelensky has never threatened NATO nuclear missiles anywhere. In fact, NATO itself has no nuclear missiles. There are only two European countries that do have nuclear missiles, but they haven't deployed them into other NATO countries bordering Russia, so ..... what the hell are you babbling about?

Though I welcome intelligent discussion, I don't expect it here anymore except from a very few who have not yet been completely brainwashed.

Still, one of my goals is to get my threads picked up by the spiders so that the OP will come up in a Google search, and thereby I get my message out to the rest of the world.

Those who respond to the OP with typical polemic "Russian troll", "Russia bad, Ukraine good", and other low-IQ dualism rhetoric will only support my case to the world that there are a lot of people being duped into supporting the horror of a nuclear war with Russia.

Though I welcome intelligent discussion, I don't expect it here anymore except from a very few who have not yet been completely brainwashed.

Still, one of my goals is to get my threads picked up by the spiders so that the OP will come up in a Google search, and thereby I get my message out to the rest of the world.

Those who respond to the OP with typical polemic "Russian troll", "Russia bad, Ukraine good", and other low-IQ dualism rhetoric will only support my case to the world that there are a lot of people being duped into supporting the horror of a nuclear war with Russia.

Provide a source for Zelensky threatening to emplace “NATO nuclear missiles” in Ukraine.

You can tell Putin to eat shit.
до свидания.

I note the complete lack of evidence, and blaming the victim. "Of course he deserved to be hit, he put his chin out...".

After reading this post and your last post, I for one welcome the nuclear apocalypse so long as I am directly within the blast zone.

Then Putin should surrender immediately.

You might want to educate yourself as to which NATO countries have nuclear missiles in them.

@Ontologuy

Where is your source for Zelensky threatening to emplace NATO nuclear weapons in Ukraine?

(BTW, I have no problem continuing to repeat this question until you either provide a source, admit to making it up, or get banned, the latter more likely than the formers)

Meh. Everybody dies eventually. When your number is up, your number is up.

So why aren't you suggesting the Russians abandon their barbaric aggression? Seems to me that that'd be the surest route to lessening tensions.

Man, you really have some interesting views. You talk exactly like Putin would to his own brainwashed people.

I don't believe anyone has been duped into supporting the horror of a nuclear war with Russia or anyone else.

Your posts belong downstairs in the [conspiracy theories] section.

Back
Top Bottom