• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Homosexual Child Molestation Epidemic

Reaction score
While it is technically correct that heterosexuals account for most molestations (because 98% of the population is heterosexual), homosexuals are much more dangerous to our children on a per capita basis. In 1987, Dr. Stephen Rubin of Whitman College conducted a ten-state study of sex abuse cases involving school teachers. He studied 199 cases. Of those, 122 male teachers had molested girls, while 14 female teachers had molested boys. He also discovered that 59 homosexual male teachers had molested boys and four female homosexual teachers had molested girls. 32% of those child molestation cases involved homosexuals. Nearly a third of these cases come from only 1-2% of the population.

Dr. Judith Reisman, in her book, Kinsey, Crimes & Consequences, describes the research done by Dr. Gene Abel. This researcher compared the molestation rates of self-confessed homosexual and heterosexual child molesters. In a survey of 153 homosexual molesters, Abel found that they confessed to a total of 22,981 molestations. This is equivalent to 150 children per molester. Self-admitted heterosexual molesters admitted to 4,435 molestations. This comes to 19.8 victims per molester. Dr. Abel concluded that homosexuals 'sexually molest young boys at an incidence that is occurring from five times greater than the molestation of girls.'

In 1984, a Vermont survey of 161 adolescent sex offenders found that 35 of them were homosexuals (22%). (Wasserman, J., 'Adolescent Sex Offenders-Vermont, 1984' Journal American Medical Association, 1986; 255:181-2)

In 1991, of the 100 child molesters at the Massachusetts Treatment Center for Sexually Dangerous Persons, a third were heterosexual, a third were bisexual, and a third were homosexual. (Dr. Raymond Knight, 'Differential Prevalence of Personality Disorders in Rapists and Child Molesters,' Eastern Psychological Association Conference, New York, April 12, 1991)

Drs. Freund and Heasman of the Clark Institute of Psychiatry in Toronto reviewed two studies on child molesters and calculated that 34% and 32% of the sex offenders were homosexual. In cases these doctors had handled, 36% of the molesters were homosexuals. (Freund, K. 'Pedophilia and Heterosexuality vs. Homosexuality,' Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy, 1984; 10:193-200) From these studies and many more, it is evident that homosexuals molest children at a far greater rate than do their heterosexual counterparts. While they comprise only 1-2% of the population, they are responsible for upwards of as many as 40% of all sexual molestations of children.

Alfred Kinsey, the preeminent sexual researcher in the history of sexual research, found in 1948 that 37 percent of all male homosexuals admitted to having sex with children under 17 years old. [Alfred Kinsey data described in P.H. Gebhard andAB. Johnson. The Kinsey Data. Saunders Publishing, 1979 Table 443, "Homosexual Sample: Age at First Postpubertal Homosexual Contact," and Table 444, "Homosexual Sample: Age of Partner in First Postpubertal Homosexual Contact."]
A very recent (2000) study published in the Archives of Sexual Behavior found that "The best epidemiological evidence indicates that only 2-4% of men attracted to adults prefer men. In contrast, around 25-40% of men attracted to children prefer boys. Thus, the rate of homosexual attraction is 620 times higher among pedophiles." [Zebulon, Z.A. Silverthorne and Vernon L. Quinsey. "Sexual Partner Age Preferences of Homosexual and Heterosexual Men and Women." Archives of Sexual Behavior, February 2000 [Volume 29, Number IJ, pages 67-76.]
Yet another recent study in the Archives of Sexual Behavior found that "Pedophilia appears to have a greater than chance association with two other statistically infrequent phenomena. The first of these is homosexuality . . . Recent surveys estimate the prevalence of homosexuality, among men attracted to adults, in the neighborhood of 2%. In contrast, the prevalence of homosexuality among pedophiles may be as high as 30-40%." [Ray Blanchard, et. aI. "Pedophiles: Mental Retardation, Maternal Age, and Sexual Orientation." Archives of Sexual Behavior, Volume 28, Number 2, pages 111-127.]
A 1989 study in the Journal of Sex Research noted that " . . . the proportion of sex offenders against male children among homosexual men is substantially larger than the proportion of sex offenders against female children among heterosexual men . . . the development of pedophilia is more closely linked with homosexuality than with heterosexuality." [Kurt Freund, Robin Watson and Douglas Rienzoo "Heterosexuality, Homosexuality, and Erotic Age Preference." Journal of Sex Research, February 1989 [Volume 26,Number 1), pages l.]
A 1988 study of 229 convicted child molesters published in the Archives of Sexual Behavior found that 86% of pedophiles described themselves as homosexual or bisexual. [W.D. Erickson, et al. "Behavior Patterns of Child Molesters." 17 Archives of Sexual Behavior 77,83 (1988).]
In a 1984 Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy article, sex researchers found that "The proportional prevalence of [male] offenders against male children in this group of 457 offenders against children was 36 percent." [Freund, G. Heasman, I.G. Racansky, and G. Glancy. "Pedophilia and Heterosexuality vs. Homosexuality." Journal of Sex andMarital Therapy, Fall 1984 [Volume 10, Number 3], pages 193 to 200.]
Homosexual activists Karla Jay and I Allen Young revealed in their 1979 Gay Report that 73% of all homosexuals I have acted as "chicken hawks" - that is, they have preyed on adolescent or younger boys. [Homosexual activists Karla Jay and Allen Young. The Gay Report: Lesbians and Gay Men Speak OutAbout Sexual Experiences and Lifestyles [Simon and Schuster, 1979], page 275.]

In a 1992 study published in the Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy, sex researchers K. Freud and R. I. Watson found that homosexual males are three times more likely than straight men to engage in pedophilia, and that the average pedophile victimizes between 20 and 150 boys before being arrested. [Freund & R.I. Watson. "The Proportions of Heterosexual and Homosexual Pedophiles Among Sex Offenders Against Children: An Exploratory Study." 18 34, Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy 34-43 (1992).]

A study by sex researchers Alan Bell and Martin Weinberg found that 25% of white homosexual men have had sex with boys sixteen years and younger. [Alan P. Bell, et. aI., Institute for Sex Research. Homosexualities: A Study of Diversity Among Men and Women [Simon and Schuster, 1980].]

The homosexual magazine Guide published a pro-pedophile editorial in its July, 1995 issue. In referring to pedophiles as “prophets” of sexual freedom, the Guide editorialist wrote: “We must listen to our prophets. Instead of fearing being labeled pedophiles, we must proudly proclaim that sex is good, including children’s sexuality. . . . Surrounded by pious moralists with deadening anti-sexual rules, we must be shameless rulebreakers, demonstrating our allegiance to a higher concept of love. We must do it for the children’s sake.”

Eberstadt notes that the book, Male Inter-Generational Intimacy: Historical, Socio-Psychological, and Legal Perspectives edited by pedophile Edward Brongersma is currently available in the “gay/lesbian” sections of bookstores like Borders. This book, which openly promotes pedophilia, was first published in the Journal of Homosexuality in 1990. The Journal is edited by John DeCecco, a psychologist at San Francisco State University. DeCecco is a board member of the Dutch pedophile journal, Paidika.

Most Homo Pride March Organziers support pedophilia

Here's the photographic proof, which will now be dismissed by homosexual child molesters and their child molestation sympathizers.

Attachments

• parade1.jpg
    parade1.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 59
Re: Most Homo Pride March Organziers support pedophilia

HeteroDefenseLeague said:
Here's the photographic proof, which will now be dismissed by homosexual child molesters and their child molestation sympathizers.

You're right about this being dismissed. Sorry but this pic just looks like any other Pride Parade. What's your point?

Re: NAMBLA paper on Homosexuals and Pederasty

"The issue of love between men and boys has intersected the gay movement since the late nineteenth century, with the rise of the first gay rights movement in Germany.'......

http://216.220.97.17/pederasty.htm

First off, if you think anyone is actually going to spend the time to read this OVERLY LONG posting of yours, think again.
When, oh When will you learn to quote only a small sampling and then link it for those interested to follow?

Haven't you been warned about this in the past?

The admitted female homosexual write:
You're right about this being dismissed.

Just as I said the homosexual child molester sympathizers would do....

Sorry but this pic just looks like any other Pride Parade. What's your point?

That is exactly what it is, just another typical homosexual "pride" parade, once again, marching in solidarity with NAMBLA as the photo shows....

To the homosexual pedophile sympathizer, the medical research sources are individual citations.

I don't expect homosexual child molesters to read it, they already know....

The admitted female homosexual write:

Just as I said the homosexual child molester sympathizers would do....

Excuse me, are you calling me a Child Molester? Or Homosexual child who supposedly sympathizes with molesters? Or a homosexual child molester? Or a sympathizer of Homosexual child molesters?

Gotta be real clear on this here, Libertarian.

You know, since we know it's you due to your writting style. The fact that you intentionally violated board rules just to get back here, kinda shows your obcession. I'd suggest getting treatment for that.

Libertarian posing as HDL said:
That is exactly what it is, just another typical homosexual "pride" parade, once again, marching in solidarity with NAMBLA as the photo shows....

Typical? Really? Cause I know for a fact that NAMBLA has NEVER marched in MY pride parade. Not to mention the fact that EVERY major Gay Rights organization has completely dismissed NAMBLA for their attempts to associate themselves with Gay Rights.
NAMBLA: Out of the movement's bounds

GLAAD Postition Statement Regarding NAMBLA

PFLAG policy statement
Sexual Expliotation of Youth
As a family organization, Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays, Inc. (PFLAG) strongly condemns the sexual exploitation of children by any individual, group, or organization, in any form and under any circumstance.

Although the majority of sexual abusers of children are heterosexual men, and the majority of victims are young girls, the North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) is a pedophile organization whose sole purpose is to facilitate sex between adult men and young boys. PFLAG, therefore, repudiates NAMBLA and its aims.

PFLAG opposes the inclusion of NAMBLA in any umbrella organization, coalition, event, or activity that is associated with the gay, lesbian, bisexual communities or their families and friends.

(Adopted by the PFLAG Board of Directors in February 1997.)

I post reems of scholarly research showing homosexuals are more likely to be child molesters, you post a couple fo homosexual political advocacy groups trying to mainstream homosexual perverts by trying to keep ILGA UN recognition status and the only way they could do that was to denounce NAMBLA to keep their recognition?

OF COURSE they are going to denounce NAMBLA, they had no other choice or they would lose recognition status!

The position was laughable, the homosexual extremist rights movement was started by the Stonewall group, a bunch of admitted and publically declared homosexual pedophiles and sympathizers.

Now, how do you explain the volumes of scholarly research showing a disproportionate amount of child molestation being perpetrated by homosexuals?

Oh, that's right, you need to change the subject to somethin else! Bad PR, eh?

HDS,LIB,whatever you call yourself now.We should ALL avoid qualifying your bigoted taunts with a response!
Someone with that much disrespect for any minority group,obviously has serious issues of their own.
Are you insecure with your own sexuality?this level of homophobia is often indicative of that.

Last edited:
'Minority group"? Gee, where have I read that scriped term before where it says refer to opponants as aggressive challengers and homosexuals as victims needing protection......could it be........

"Overhauling Straight America"?

'Minority group"? Gee, where have I read that scriped term before where it says refer to opponants as aggressive challengers and homosexuals as victims needing protection......could it be........

"Overhauling Straight America"?

You need to come out of that closet HDL!you'll feel better for it,all those pent up emotions must be making you feel awful!

Moderator Gavel

:smash:

I have banned HeteroDefenseLegal permanently as it was a sockpuppet for currently suspended member Libertarian. If that is incorrect, he/she may email us to plead his/her case.

/Moderator Gavel

I have no problem with long posts, HeteroDefenseLeague. I write many myself.

I post reems of scholarly research showing homosexuals are more likely to be child molesters, you post a couple fo homosexual political advocacy groups trying to mainstream homosexual perverts by trying to keep ILGA UN recognition status and the only way they could do that was to denounce NAMBLA to keep their recognition?

Your posts do not show any scholarly research showing that homosexuals are more likely to be child molesters. What they show is a correlation between homosexuality child molestation. But it we use reasoning, we can understand why that correlation exists, and how it really has nothing to do with the average homosexual.

The term "homosexual" indicates anyone with sexual urges toward someone of the same sex. This term encompasses a whole lot of different attractions. It encompasses the attraction for fat men, skinny men, muscular men, old men, middle-aged men, and even young boys. Something similar can be said about heterosexuality; not every heterosexual is attracted to the same thing.

What the numbers you've provided show is that there are relatively the same number of people who are attracted to young boys as there are who are attracted to young girls. That is all those numbers show.

What they DO NOT indicate is that someone who is attracted to an adult of the same sex will somehow become a child molester. I mean, that doesn't even make sense. Why would someone who isn't attracted to young boys try to molest them? And it certainly isn't child molesters that gay rights activists are trying to support. They're trying to encourage healthy, adult same-sex relationships, the effect of which, if anything, would be to discourage people from molesting children.

OF COURSE they are going to denounce NAMBLA, they had no other choice or they would lose recognition status!

The position was laughable, the homosexual extremist rights movement was started by the Stonewall group, a bunch of admitted and publically declared homosexual pedophiles and sympathizers.

Yet the homosexual mainstream movement has publically denounced adult/child relationships and continues to do so today. I'd wager that every gay rights supporter on this board disapproves of adult/child relationships. Yet you still associate them with the movement?

I find it hard to believe that you know what I support better than I do. Instead of just claiming we support things that we oppose, why not actually address the points we bring up?

Now, how do you explain the volumes of scholarly research showing a disproportionate amount of child molestation being perpetrated by homosexuals?

As stated above, the number of people with sexual attractions to children who are female is about equal to the number of people with sexual attractions to children who are male, neither of which is related to the people who have sexual attractions to adult men or adult women.

Aren't there about 97-98 times more heterosexuals?

I have to hand it to the homosexuals, pretty clever to always try to steer the conversation away from percentages and back to total raw numbers.....

PlasticHiccup said:
Aren't there about 97-98 times more heterosexuals?

I have to hand it to the homosexuals, pretty clever to always try to steer the conversation away from percentages and back to total raw numbers.....

As usual we have yet another poster here who assumes the term "homosexual pedophile" has anything to do with the predator.

I really hate to be one to burst your bubble here, but the CLINICAL term of "homosexual pedophile" only relates to the gender of the victim, NOT the actual ADULT orientaion of the predator.

Androvski said:
HDS,LIB,whatever you call yourself now.We should ALL avoid qualifying your bigoted taunts with a response!
Someone with that much disrespect for any minority group,obviously has serious issues of their own.
Are you insecure with your own sexuality?this level of homophobia is often indicative of that.

completely silly argument, if you don't like homosexuals, you must be one. If

I don't like green cars, must mean I really want one. He brought up

something we should discuss, child molestation, and facts and figures to back

it up. Haven't you been following the little problem we have here in the

US. I'm a father, and a teacher, I hate child molesters be they hetero

or homosexual. It's attitudes like this that demean the whole liberal

movement.

Loki said:

movement.

You kind of missed the point on this one. Homophobia does indeed indicate some sort of insecurity of the person displaying homophobic behavior.
I don't agree that it automatically means they person is gay, but one cannot discount the multiple examples of some of the most outspoken homophobes who are later "outed" in the media.

When someone is pathologically raging against some specific group, one must ask why.
Being homophobic is way beyond simply "not liking" homosexuality or homosexuals.
I don't like licorice, but I don't try to ban licorice flavored candy or anything else for that matter. I simply don't eat whatever has that flavor.

What "problem" are you refering to in terms of pedophilia? Do you mean the whole RC priest scandal? If so, please don't be shy, just say so.
I'm a parent as well, and being a parent, I am a teacher of sorts. I am empassioned against child molestation, but that's because it harms our children and our families.
Homosexuality does not harm our children or our families in anyway, except for those homophobes who rant on and on...they are the real danger to our families.

Loki said:

movement.
Child abuse of any kind is abhorrent to all decent people.
Disliking a particular group of people and outright bigotry are not the same thing.
The instigator of this discussion took every oportunity to vent his or her homophobic opinions and used this forum as a platform to do so.
I agree that child molestation is a serious problem that needs to be addressed,but using spurious information to single out homosexuals breeds further prejudice.

Last edited:
Androvski seems to hate homophobes, so he must be one himself!? And homosexuals tend to hate Christian fundamentalists so they must be closeted Christian fundamentalists?!

Since Ted Kennedy hates conservatives he must be one?! I guess since Kennedy and Schumer hates your second amendment rights, they must be gun lovers!?

Androvski said:
Child abuse of any kind is abhorrent to all decent people.
Disliking a particular group of people and outright bigotry are not the same thing.
The instigator of this discussion took every oportunity to vent his or her homophobic opinions and used this forum as a platform to do so.
I agree that child molestation is a serious problem that needs to be addressed,but using spurious information to single out homosexuals breeds further prejudice.
:good_job: Well said. (Hi! Name's Lilith. New here.)

Well, I guess then that male homosexuals have more indecency amongst themselves as they are more likely to be child molesters than heterosexual males.

Let's start with the male homosexual pedophile organization called NAMBLA, which is supported by most homosexual parade organizers.

p.s. -Homosexual operatives, this is the part where you use the homosexual strategy tactic espoused in your bible; "Overhauling Straight America": Chapter 2: A media campaign to promote the Gay Victim image should make use of symbols which reduce the mainstream's sense of threat, which lower it's guard, and which enhance the plausibility of victimization. In practical terms, this means that jaunty mustachioed musclemen would keep very low profile in gay commercials and other public presentations, while sympathetic figures of nice young people, old people, and attractive women would be featured. (It almost goes without saying that groups on the farthest margin of acceptability such as NAMBLA, must play no part at all in such a campaign: suspected child-molesters will never look like victims.)

YuGottaBKidding said:
Let's start with the male homosexual pedophile organization called NAMBLA, which is supported by most homosexual parade organizers.
No it's not. In fact, it's completely shunned. Got proof to the contrary though? Go ahead.

Nevermind all, it's been banned again.

Nevermind all, it's been banned again. Goodbye YuGottaBKidding.

Back
Top Bottom