• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The History of Time Travel

Daqueef

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Anyone else watch this on Prime Video? I had a free night and stumbled on this movie. Very cleverly done imo.

Not a bad movie if you have 75 minutes to spare.

Anyone else watch this on Prime Video? I had a free night and stumbled on this movie. Very cleverly done imo.

Not a bad movie if you have 75 minutes to spare.
I already watched it next week.

If there was time travel, you couldn't make a linear movie about it. I'm guessing this starts somewhere in the vicinity of H.G.Wells and explores fiction?

1200px-Tardis_BBC_Television_Center.jpg

If there was time travel, you couldn't make a linear movie about it. I'm guessing this starts somewhere in the vicinity of H.G.Wells and explores fiction?

1200px-Tardis_BBC_Television_Center.jpg
Its slower moving, but interesting on how the movie flows. Its in a documentary format.

Back
Top Bottom