• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The history of Donald Trump sexualizing his daughter

HenryChinaski

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Christian conservative values no doubt.

WENDY WILLIAMS.—Ivanka, what's the favorite thing you have in common with your father? IVANKA TRUMP.—Either real estate or golf. WENDY WILLIAMS.—Donald? DONALD TRUMP.—Well, I was going to say sex, but I can't relate that to...
“My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka,” he said at the time. The 62-year-old shock jock - HOWARD STERN then said, “Can I say this? A piece of ass.” Donald agreed, simply adding, “Yeah.”
HOWARD STERN noted that Ivanka looked “more voluptuous than ever” and asked Donald if she had gotten breast implants.

“She’s actually always been very voluptuous,” the businessman responded. “She’s tall — she’s almost 6 feet tall — and she’s been … she’s an amazing beauty.”

On the view
When asked how he would react if Ivanka, a former teen model, posed for Playboy, Trump replied, "It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what's inside the magazine."

He added: "I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

“Isn’t that terrible? How terrible?
On the Dr. Oz show
The Republican was discussing long-awaited details about his health, and was joined on stage for the pre-record by Ivanka. After they kissed, the host commented: “It’s nice to see a dad kiss his daughter.”

According to several studio witnesses, Mr Trump replied that he kisses Ivanka “with every chance [he] gets”. The comment was apparently edited out of the final cut of the show when it went to air.
075C4F47-1411-489F-9213-4971722C8B26.jpeg
How many of you Trump supporters have daughters?

I can tell you that Catholic Dads don't show with their daughters, so.

^^That's written by a President's daughter.
Spoiler Alert: It's not Trump's daughter.

It's quiet a relief to know Trump isn't the only one.

Oh, I thought this was about a President who sexualized his daughter.

Does Daddy showering with his daughter count?
Really? You don't realize that's fraudulent?
National File, a right-wing website, released an alleged copy of Ashley Biden’s diary. It alleges that Biden took showers with her, molested her, and other highly inappropriate acts. The National File claims to have received it from an “anonymous whistleblower.”
Your Photoshop job likely originated from a Russian troll farm.

Who showers naked with his daughter?

Depends on the age and what is involved. Need more information.

Who lusts after his own daughter?

Prove it.
From Daddy and Ashley, to Hunter and his niece.
Both men love wagging their manhood in front of women and girls, and get off on it.
Have to seen Hunter's photos? Like father, like son.
That entire Biden family is one big incestuous mess.
You're the one making the claim that it's legit. The burden of proof is on you to prove it. what conspiracy theory will you lunatics come up with tomorrow? The Chinese gave Biden's daughter 18 billion dollars. She molested slices of pizza from the same pizza parlor that Hillary is trafficking children from? You guys need some kind of new hobby.

Depends on the age and what is involved. Need more information.

Who lusts after his own daughter?
Who showers with his own daughter. Now, that's Daddy.
Hunter, otoh, liked to be naked in front of his dead brother's daughter, and that's right, also the daughter of his dead brother's wife he was banging.
I guess that would make the minor girl his niece. Yes, his niece.

Holy cow guy.

That is fake news. Made up out of whole cloth.

Don't be so gullible. Fact checking is patriotic. Your country deserves better.

Who showers with his own daughter. Now, that's Daddy.
Hunter, otoh, liked to be naked in front of his dead brother's daughter, and that's right, also the daughter of his dead brother's wife he was banging.
I guess that would make the minor girl his niece. Yes, his niece.
The lies need to stop.

Try to be a patriot. Fact check!

You're the one making the claim that it's legit. The burden of proof is on you to prove it. what conspiracy theory will you lunatics come up with tomorrow? The Chinese gave Biden's daughter 18 billion dollars. She molested slices of pizza from the same pizza parlor that Hillary is trafficking children from? You guys need some kind of new hobby.
You know Ashley's diary is as real as Hunter's laptop. Just because it's verboten to talk about it doesn't make them not exist.
That's Ashley's handwriting.

Does that bother you as much as a daughter sitting on her father's lap? WEARING CLOTHING?

Holy cow guy.

That is fake news. Made up out of whole cloth.

Don't be so gullible. Fact checking is patriotic. Your country deserves better.
Yeah, I'm the gullible one posting photos of Trump and his daughter and expecting everyone else to see incest.
I mean, who posts such lewd and lascivious things, narrative of innocent photos?
It's creepy, don't you agree?
I mean, be Patriotically honest now.

You know Ashley's diary is as real as Hunter's laptop. Just because it's verboten to talk about it doesn't make them not exist.
That's Ashley's handwriting.

Does that bother you as much as a daughter sitting on her father's lap? WEARING CLOTHING?

It may be but it is also very vague. Trump lusting after his own daughter is pretty solid.

Yeah, I'm the gullible one posting photos of Trump and his daughter and expecting everyone else to see incest.
I mean, who posts such lewd and lascivious things, narrative of innocent photos?
It's creepy, don't you agree?
I mean, be Patriotically honest now.
Quotes out of Donald Trump's mouth versus a photo shopped diary.

It may be but it is also very vague. Trump lusting after his own daughter is pretty solid.
I see that bothers you. Now the question is, would it bother you if Ivanka wrote in her diary, that her father showered naked with her?

Quotes out of Donald Trump's mouth versus a photo shopped diary.
Hmm. Why would the FBI have gone to all those lengths to get something photoshopped?
That just doesn't make sense, does it?

Hmm. Why would the FBI have gone to all those lengths to get something photoshopped?
That just doesn't make sense, does it?
The FBI has not confirmed that the excerpts you posted are real. They originated from a right wing rag

The FBI has not confirmed that the excerpts you posted are real. They originated from a right wing rag
Tsk, tsk. "Believe all women".
No?
Not Ashley Biden?

How about Tara Reid?

Back
Top Bottom