• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The High Note

Amadeus

Chews the Cud
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Hey all,

This forum has been a source of emotional and intellectual growth. I came to troll and instigate when I joined, but I quickly saw the spirit of the community -- even the 'bad guys' -- and I wanted to be a part of it. I made mistakes along the way, made a few enemies, maybe poked an eye or two when I shouldn't have. Hopefully I moved a few discussions along and put a new spin on old arguments. Never really made any friends, although several people did reach out to me. Sorry I never met you half way.

My reasons for leaving are personal and not related to anything or anyone at DP.

No hard feelings and no regrets.

Wait, you are leaving? That is pretty sad.

I really liked reading your contributions to the different threads here. Thanks for the short bit of interaction. I enjoyed almost knowing you.

Wait, you are leaving? That is pretty sad.

I really liked reading your contributions to the different threads here. Thanks for the short bit of interaction. I enjoyed almost knowing you.

Not to worry. He's made these proclamations before only to return.

Hey all,

This forum has been a source of emotional and intellectual growth. I came to troll and instigate when I joined, but I quickly saw the spirit of the community -- even the 'bad guys' -- and I wanted to be a part of it. I made mistakes along the way, made a few enemies, maybe poked an eye or two when I shouldn't have. Hopefully I moved a few discussions along and put a new spin on old arguments. Never really made any friends, although several people did reach out to me. Sorry I never met you half way.

My reasons for leaving are personal and not related to anything or anyone at DP.

This sounds familiar. See you in a few.

Hey all,

look forward to reading your posts when you find an opportunity to return to this crime scene
hope your sabbatical will be a brief one

Hey all,

Lots of people "take a break" from DP (or any forum for that matter) for a variety of reasons. One of my dearest friends here is currently "on a break", and I miss her dearly. I hope she'll be back soon, feeling refreshed and ready to go. I hope the same for you.

When you're ready to hit the bricks again (figuratively speaking, lol), we'll still be here and you'll be welcome.

Hey all,

There's a presidential election coming up. You can stay away through THAT? Now, that's discipline.

Hope you return to contribute.

Hey all,

Just kidding. Hope you come back, you're alright for a lefty. :mrgreen:

Hey all,

Take it easy, man.

Hey all,

Yeah. Your points are close to the trigger. Need to lay low for a while.

I've been there, man.

I asked if he could take you with him but he declined...

;)

Why would you say that? Try to be nice. It isn't hard. I promise.

I hope he comes back. He was nice. We could use more nice people here. Seriously.

Why would you say that?

Because I am an jerk... oh wait, I just noticed my wink. That meant I was being silly.

Try to be nice. It isn't hard. I promise.

It is extremely hard to be nice...

I hope he comes back. He was nice. We could use more nice people here. Seriously.

I could care less if he comes back. I wish him well wherever he does go though.

Because I am an jerk... oh wait, I just noticed my wink. That meant I was being silly.

It is extremely hard to be nice...

I could care less if he comes back. I wish him well wherever he does go though.

Okay, I get it. I do. You are definitely silly.

Hey all,

Will you come back to check your Notifications, saaaaay, next weekend?

Enjoy your respite. I'm leaving too, BTW.

Back
Top Bottom