• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Healthiest Diet on the Planet: Why the Foods You Love-Pizza, Pancakes, Potatoes,

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
The Healthiest Diet on the Planet: Why the Foods You Love-Pizza, Pancakes, Potatoes, Pasta, and More-Are the Solution to Preventing Disease and Looking and Feeling Your Best

The Healthiest Diet on the Planet helps us reclaim our health by enjoying nutritious starches, vegetables, and fruits. McDougall takes on the propaganda machines pushing dangerous, high-fat fad diets and cuts through the smoke and mirrors of the diet industry. He offers a clear, proven guide to what we should and shouldn’t eat to prevent disease, slow the aging process, improve our physical fitness, be kind to the environment, and be our most attractive selves.

Featuring two dozen color photos and mouth-watering, easy-to-follow recipes for buckwheat pancakes, breakfast tortillas, baked potato skins, rainbow risotto, red lentil soup, green enchiladas, dairy-free lasagna and pizza, and more, The Healthiest Diet on the Planet will help you look great, feel better, and forever change the way you think about health and nutrition.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0062426761?ref_=tmm_hrd_swatch_0&qid=1465583123&sr=1-1&pldnSite=1

Re: The Healthiest Diet on the Planet: Why the Foods You Love-Pizza, Pancakes, Potato

Is this just an advert for a book? You getting paid for this?

Re: The Healthiest Diet on the Planet: Why the Foods You Love-Pizza, Pancakes, Potato

Buckwheat is about the nastiest thing that has over been in my mouth.

Never again.

Never again.

I make a nice buckwheat flour pancake.

I make a nice buckwheat flour pancake.

I've never tried buckwheat pancakes.

Never again.

Really? This?

tumblr_mbmptwxKnC1qi8jcb.jpg

I've never tried buckwheat pancakes.

It's pretty good. Less filling and doesn't leave you feeling all blah after you eat a few.

Back
Top Bottom