• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The healthiest and most successful intimate relationships.

The School of Life channel on YouTube has some nice tips:

Being able to communicate verbally, through body language, and OPENLY about each others needs, wants, and desires

If you cant communicate, eventually everything is going to peter out

If you can, the passion can continue for decades

Being able to communicate verbally, through body language, and OPENLY about each others needs, wants, and desires

If you cant communicate, eventually everything is going to peter out

If you can, the passion can continue for decades
My personal relationship has taught me that strong men and women should always challenge each other so they both sharpen themselves. They make each other better. No good woman puts up with a doormat and no good man does either.

And the worst thing of all is to let resentments accumulate.

I have heard a lot of praise for silicone partners. Good Kiwi friend with plenty of young ones to flaunt said that when he tried one out once it was the best he had ever had.

Back
Top Bottom