• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Grotesque and Bizarre

I become a bit nonplussed when I think of that thing people do with all the pregnant latex midgets, the bowling pins and the Kraft mayonnaise.

A nice garlic and caper aoli would make it much better.

I become a bit nonplussed when I think of that thing people do with all the pregnant latex midgets, the bowling pins and the Kraft mayonnaise.

A nice garlic and caper aoli would make it much better.

Pregnant Latex midgets? :rofl Now that sounds like some really perverted stuff!

A friend of my brothers used to talk about lime jello, plastic sheets and rubber walrus masks.

I wonder if he was kidding......

It honestly sounds like something that would hurt, or at the very least be extremely uncomfortable to do.

Most of the time, our natural instincts basically scream at us not to touch our eyeballs under any circumstances if we can help it.

Who would be crazy enough to even think of doing such a thing for sexual pleasure in the fir...

Japanese craze for eyeball licking leads to rise in infections

Oh... Figures. :lamo

I agree. I don't really even like water in my eye, so saliva is definitely off limits, and I also don't want to taste somebody else's eyeball slime either. :2razz:

Some very strange fads really do seem to come from Japan. Eyeball licking, who would think of such a thing and why? Lol!

theres nothing mainstream that im aware of that i find grotesque and bizarre :shrug: at least that i know of

now with that said ive never given a girl anal and have ZERO desire to

BUT that is ONLY because ive never had a girl that liked it.

Im a pleaser, 80% of sex is watching the girl get off and have fun so if i ever was with a girl that liked it and said stick it in my butt, id say aye aye skipper! lol

as far as fisting and toys go, thats totally irrational. ive never encountered anybody that uses toys and they their vagina is too big LMAO thats just nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom