• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Greatest President of All Times - Donald J. Trump

Luckyone

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
The greatest President of all times - Donald J. Trump

What about George Washington Trump? Or Abraham Lincoln Trump? Or Franklin Delano Roosevelt Trump?

Well, fact is that he is the most hated President of all time. In teh world and within the country.

DP needs to start a new forum of Comedy for these sorts os posts.
Honest, thoughtful, and caring. Right!
Hilarious!

President Trump is the first President to say what many Americans are thinking but do not dare say in public.

That is why he is so "disliked."

His enemies expected that he would "grow" in office, i.e., learn to go along in order to get along.

They were so wrong.

And they are furious. Absolutely furious.

They are already tasting their revenge, for all the experts tell us that the Biden-Harris ticket is going to sweep the nation in two months, taking the Executive Mansion and both Houses. And then they can pack the Supreme Court to neutralize those pesky conservative justices.

For some people (including me), I will thank him for trying his best against impossible odds to return some sanity to this nation. He may not be the greatest President, but he is certainly not the worst that this nation will have before it completely implodes sometime in the next century.

President Trump is the first President to say what many Americans are thinking but do not dare say in public.

That is why he is so "disliked."

His enemies expected that he would "grow" in office, i.e., learn to go along in order to get along.

They were so wrong.

And they are furious. Absolutely furious.

They are already tasting their revenge, for all the experts tell us that the Biden-Harris ticket is going to sweep the nation in two months, taking the Executive Mansion and both Houses. And then they can pack the Supreme Court to neutralize those pesky conservative justices.

For some people (including me), I will thank him for trying his best against impossible odds to return some sanity to this nation. He may not be the greatest President, but he is certainly not the worst that this nation will have before it completely implodes sometime in the next century.

If representing everything that God and the nation is against does not make him the worst, then pray tell come up with someone worse.

Trump clearly represents the 7 deadly sins.

Greed
Gluttony
Envy
Sloth
Pride
Lust
Wrath

In addition, he does not represent any of the 7 virtues (except perhaps 1)

Faith
Hope
Charity
Fortitude
Justice
Temperance
Prudence

The only possible virtue he has is fortitude. He has none of the other 6.

So tell me, what other president failed at all 7 virtues and exhibited all 7 sins?

Back
Top Bottom