• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Greatest Horror/Comedy Movie

The greatest horror/comedy movie is....

• Total voters

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
I love this genre.....horror mixed with hilarity.

I hope I got your favorite on the list.

Vote now!

Where is Return of the Living Dead?

I'm sorry! I couldn't get them all on there!

I love this genre.....horror mixed with hilarity.

I hope I got your favorite on the list.

Vote now!

"Jason X" & "Freddy vs. Jason"

i think you forgot something...;)

ahhh... there's the poll... YOUNG FRANKESTEIN for the win!

young-frankenstein.jpg

That's Fraunk-in-shteen

Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2, Army of Darkness, Shaun of the Dead.

What he said. "Klaatu, Verata.... necktie!" :lamo

I also liked Young Frankenstein, and American Werewolf In London rather a lot.

HATED Beetlejuice. Hated it. Still hate it. Hate even hearing that name, lol.

Rocky Horror.... man, I went to see that at a midnite show a couple decades ago, along with about a hundred Rocky Horror cultists. I had no idea what I was getting myself in to. :eek: :lamo

It was... an intresting experience. Don't know that I'd want to do it again though.

What he said.

Rocky Horror.... man, I went to see that at a midnite show a couple decades ago, along with about a hundred Rocky Horror cultists. I had no idea what I was getting myself in to. :eek: :lamo

It was... an intresting experience. Don't know that I'd want to do it again though.

I am 46, divorced, father of 3... and some day, my kids will be shown the pictures of me dressed as Frank-N-Furter...

maybe

I am 46, divorced, father of 3... and some day, my kids will be shown the pictures of me dressed as Frank-N-Furter...

maybe

My first job when I was 14 was working at a movie theater that had Rocky Horror every week end

I'm going to go a different direction and say The Frighteners. Loved that movie when I was a teenager.

Student Bodies. Best horror/comedy ever, and this is one of my favorite genres. Real campy, too. If you've never seen it, definitely give it a look.

I voted for Young Frankensteing but Army of Darkness is one of my favorites that is not on the list as well. Actually, I may have voted Army of Darkness if it was listed now that I think about it.

Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2

Army of Darkness without a doubt

As far as Horror/Comedy goes, I voted for Young Frankenstein. I mean that movie had so many good lines: "Roll, roll, roll in the hay."

Now as far as best "Original Horror," my vote would definitely go for the 1932 version of DRACULA with Bela Lugosi. Of course, since then there's been a ton of Dracula remakes and there have been some that have been good. But I like some of the older B&W versions...scary!!!

I'm the only one who voted for Ghostbusters?

Wow.

What he said. "Klaatu, Verata.... necktie!" :lamo

*hands on hips* So what are you trying to say??

Young Frankenstein FTW!!

Woohoo! Young Frankenstein!

Army of Darkness without a doubt

"Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things, right now: Jack and ****... and Jack left town."
"Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."
"Now whoa whoa whoa right there spinach chin!"

I am a fan of the cheesy B horro movies.

Blood Beach
Humanoids from the Deep
Night of the Creeps

I am a fan of the cheesy B horro movies.

Invaders from Mars (1953); The Blob (1958); I was a Teenage Werewolf (1957), The Fly (1958); Them! (1954); Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1956); War of the Worlds (1953); Creature from the Black Lagoon (1954); Godzilla (1954).... God help me, I've seen them all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom