• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Great Debate

The Great Debate (see photo)

• Total voters
There is an actual debate on this? I thought there were people who will kill you for A, and people who don't care so they have a 50-50 chance of either A or B. Can't say I've ever heard anyone advocate A who wasn't eventually found mummified, face first in the crapper

I am a firm believer in B. When the roll is positioned as in example A, you sometimes have to turn the roll to find the end, but with B the end is always accessible. :mrgreen: I'm picky like that.

Neither, leave the roll off of the dispenser so that you can wrap the hand entirely in TP to prevent any unfortunate **** smears.

Somehow, that figures.

back in the day i dated a girl who worked as a house keeper at an expensive hotel and it is "B" so they can fold the corners in for esthetics

back in the day i dated a girl who worked as a house keeper at an expensive hotel and it is "B" so they can fold the corners in for esthetics

yes
that fold is absolutely essential to good housekeeping

There is no other answer but B.

A was what I grew up with. B is the way I've preferred since living on my own.

she makes sure i adhere to it

She must be a very unusual woman then.

Most women hate it when their fella ends up with bits of t.p. stuck to their ass after wiping.

She must be a very unusual woman then.

Most women hate it when their fella ends up with bits of t.p. stuck to their ass after wiping.

well, the velcro was giving me a rash

yes
that fold is absolutely essential to good housekeeping

please go look up the word "esthetics" it has nothing to do with housekeeping

please go look up the word "esthetics" it has nothing to do with housekeeping

agreed
that fold is so essential to household esthetics
one must not depart that toilet location without leaving the essential fold for the next user
to maintain those esthetics, you know

I prefer B.

If you have young animals, you might prefer A so they don't spin the entire roll off when they are playing.

Back
Top Bottom