• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The GQP is surrendering to trump.

Phys251

Purge evil with Justice
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Chuck Todd takes a break from his both-sider-itis and calls out the Republican party for exactly what it is they are now.

The cancel culture of the GQP against Liz Cheney is the canary in the coal mine. Either the party is going to have to be rebooted, or they are going to take this whole country down with them.

What makes you think the country's going down with the Republican Party?

If I were young, I would absolutely migrate to another country.

Chuck Todd takes a break from his both-sider-itis and calls out the Republican party for exactly what it is they are now.

The cancel culture of the GQP against Liz Cheney is the canary in the coal mine. Either the party is going to have to be rebooted, or they are going to take this whole country down with them.

“Surrendering”? Over 70 million REAL PEOPLE voted for him. They continue to support him. Chuck Todd is an idiot. But you knew that.

“Surrendering”? Over 70 million REAL PEOPLE voted for him. They continue to support him. Chuck Todd is an idiot.

Since you obviously didn't watch the video, let's put this issue to rest right now:

Yes or no, did Joe Biden win the election? Simple question. :)

Since you obviously didn't watch the video, let's put this issue to rest right now:

Yes or no, did Joe Biden win the election? Simple question. :)
What’s that got to do with Todd’s brain gas.

What’s that got to do with Todd’s brain gas.

The video centers around the answer to that question. Answer it. Yes or no, did Joe Biden win the election?

The video centers around the answer to that question. Answer it. Yes or no, did Joe Biden win the election?
Disabuse yourself of the idea you can order me to do anything. You’ve tried this bullshit before, I’m not playing you stupid games.

Disabuse yourself of the idea you can order me to do anything. You’ve tried this bullshit before, I’m not playing you stupid games.

Either you don't want to admit that President Biden won fair and square, or you are under the delusion that he didn't. Until you come clean, only you know which it is. 🤷‍♂️

He merely questioned you. this is common in a message board.

No clue why you are so resentful of his question????

He merely questioned you. this is common in a message board.

No clue why you are so resentful of his question????
What would be the point of starting yet about discussion about the election? This thread is about Trump taking over the GOP, not the election. We’ve been over and over and over the same country dozens of times. Trump and been the dominant figure in the GOP for a long time.

What would be the point of starting yet about discussion about the election? This thread is about Trump taking over the GOP, not the election. We’ve been over and over and over the same country dozens of times. Trump and been the dominant figure in the GOP for a long time.

So you don't think Biden is the legitimate president...it's obvious that is what you think.

As a conservative, I'll answer. Joe Biden is the president. As far as who "won" fair and square, I've no idea. Too many irregularities and affidavits were never investigated. I don't know which man "won".

Either you don't want to admit that President Biden won fair and square, or you are under the delusion that he didn't. Until you come clean, only you know which it is. 🤷‍♂️
No, this is not the either/or you presented. I just presented a 3rd option. I couldn't possibly admit Biden won fair and square because I have no way of knowing if that is true. There were volumes of affidavits and questions which were never investigated or answered. I think it delusional for anyone to think they know who won the 2020 election fair and square. Fraud doors were swung all the way open and then volumes of questions, concerns, and affidavits went unresolved.

LOL, long time?

At my age 4 years is a short time.

It's all relative.

Peace!

Nobody knows.

Not playing YOUR GAMES either.

You don't think Biden is the legitimate president...it's obvious that is what you think.
I'm not playing the game, you are.
And I am calling you on it because you lack the guts to just come out and say it.

I couldn't possibly admit Biden won fair and square because I have no way of knowing if that is true.

Honestly, there is no excuse for a post like this on May 8, 2021.

There were volumes of affidavits and questions which were never investigated or answered.

If you believe this, you were simply not paying attention.
I think it delusional for anyone to think they know who won the 2020 election fair and square. Fraud doors were swung all the way open and then volumes of questions, concerns, and affidavits went unresolved.

No words. I gets pangs of sadness when I read slop like this. In a country that is so open and so educated, there is simple no excuse for some of it's citizens to be seduced so easily and obviously.

LOL, long time?

At my age 4 years is a short time.

It's all relative.

Peace!
My point was that this thread was trying to suggest this “take over” just happened. It didn’t; it’s old news. Trump demolished his primary opposition, overcame allegedly overwhelming odd to defeat the Wicked Witch of the East and went on to explode the economy until the pandemic it. In fact, he laid the groundwork for a booming economy that started moving almost immediately. And he prodcued three successful covid vaccines when almost everyone ( at least those on the left” said it would take a year or more to even get a vaccine to trials.

Back
Top Bottom