• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The governor of Oregon.

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Just how weird can you get. Not only does the Gov of Oregon seem to approve of the radical left wing rioters, and does nothing about them, look what she says now. She is suggesting people turn in their neighbors for violating china virus directives. Sounds like what they had in the old Soviet Union, and Nazi Germany.

Who can support nonsense like that????

Just how weird can you get. Not only does the Gov of Oregon seem to approve of the radical left wing rioters, and does nothing about them, look what she says now. She is suggesting people turn in their neighbors for violating china virus directives. Sounds like what they had in the old Soviet Union, and Nazi Germany.

I’m calling the police on you right now. Pack your bags; you’re going to the concentration camps.

I’m calling the police on you right now. Pack your bags; you’re going to the concentration camps.
Ummm, thought we had decided to call them FEMA camps so as not to scare the Sheep. Still thinking we should call them Trump Resorts, they will line up to pay to get in.

Fortunately the state I live in has a logical republican governor. He is not a lunatic like the gov of Oregon.

Regurgitating the masters words (china virus) to avoid negative outcomes is also what they had in the old Soviet Union, and Nazi Germany.

No support for that overbearing nonsense so far.

Indeed.

I would only answer that those who would support that would be the citizens that duly elected the sitting governor whom does, or does not, do the things you accuse her of. That is debatable but I got no dog in the fight. I live in Wisconsin. You live in Nebraska. Not our circus. Not our monkeys.

Remember the day when conservatives were big on state's rights?

But your discontent and opinion of Oregon matters is duly noted, just the same.

Fortunately the state I live in has a logical republican governor. He is not a lunatic like the gov of Oregon.

Nope, sorry. Supremacy clause. Biden is your President now and you’re going to the concentration camps.

Indeed.

I would only answer that those who would support that would be the citizens that duly elected the sitting governor whom does, or does not, do the things you accuse her of. That is debatable but I got no dog in the fight. I live in Wisconsin. You live in Nebraska. Not our circus. Not our monkeys.

Pointing out a nutwing doesn't imply a lack of rights.

That governors dictatorial actions is probably a forecast of what we can expect from the Biden/Harris whitehouse.

Calling all Brown shirts!

Regurgitating the masters words (china virus) to avoid negative outcomes is also what they had in the old Soviet Union, and Nazi Germany.

Did it not come from Chjina?

Yes or no?

The government told you to wear a mask and did exactly as you were told.

Do you need instruction on how to post a link? These stream of conscience threads are annoying.

Do you need instruction on how to post a link? These stream of conscience threads are annoying.

Your Leftist pards must drive you crazy, then...lol

Shouldn't you be more concerned about actual issues, like, oh, I don't know, the Trump virus during Trump's Death-o-riffic Grand Spectacular (sponsored by your local funeral parlor)?

Wear a mask. Social distance. Stay away from gatherings, restaurants, indoor gatherings.

When you finally have your shit correct, then by all means, whinesqueal to your little heart's content about the governors of states that you will never visit about issues that could never possibly matter to you.

Did it not come from Chjina?

Yes or no?

At this point in time unsure

It was first identified in China Nov 2019. But testing of sewage sample in France, Italy and Brazil indicates they had testable levels of Covid 19 in Nov and Dec.

Spain announced it identified Covid 19 in a sewage sample in May 2019. I have not been able to find more information regarding the testing if sewage samples to further lock down where and when it might have appeared first

Indeed.

i am big on states rights. the gov acting like the kgb is not what is meant by states rights.

Back
Top Bottom