• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The government finally connects the line from Trump’s campaign to Russian intelligence

I posted my position on the matter. You seem not to be able to accept it, likely because it's not the answer you want.
So you keep badgering me until you get the answer you want? Sorry, doesn't work that way.
I am not asking your position on some broad issue.

I am asking you to answer a specific, straight forward question.

Saying you have answered it when the Record PROVES you have not doesn't help your case, in fact it should be embarrassing.

I will try one more time.

Does it bother you that the chair of Donald Trump's presidential campaign was IN FACT colluding with Russian intelligence operatives?

Yes or no?

Back
Top Bottom