• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The GOP to Suburban Women: We need your vote, so we must threaten your daughters

Aunt Antifa

Vaccinated-American
Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Ted Cruz doing some heavy lifting for that suburban wimmen vote:

ECDAA788-7FFA-4967-A8A7-E678E5665A0A.jpg

Link to the 3 tweet “thread:”

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1302664101567569920?s=21

Put aside the 1A implications here for a moment. (Dear Conservatives: Do you not at this point understand that WE understand that the schtick here is to label politcal opponents as “rioters” and “terrorists” so you can jail them? Like...do ya’ll think you’re the first people on the planet to daydream about an autocracy?)

What kind of politics is on display here? WHOOOO is Ted Cruz and the GOP trying to lure here? Angry white dads who want their daughters arrested and “made to talk?” Does the GOP have *any* clue as to what their own messaging is on a given day?

Bottom line: How you gonna threatend me with Cory Booker when Ted Cruz is out here edging himself to thoughts of sticking young suburban women in jail for going to college.

Ted Cruz doing some heavy lifting for that suburban wimmen vote:

View attachment 67294293

Link to the 3 tweet “thread:”

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1302664101567569920?s=21

Put aside the 1A implications here for a moment. (Dear Conservatives: Do you not at this point understand that WE understand that the schtick here is to label politcal opponents as “rioters” and “terrorists” so you can jail them? Like...do ya’ll think you’re the first people on the planet to daydream about an autocracy?)

What kind of politics is on display here? WHOOOO is Ted Cruz and the GOP trying to lure here? Angry white dads who want their daughters arrested and “made to talk?” Does the GOP have *any* clue as to what their own messaging is on a given day?

Bottom line: How you gonna threatend me with Cory Booker when Ted Cruz is out here edging himself to thoughts of sticking young suburban women in jail for going to college.

That's a politician? How much more dumbed-down can US politics be? I swear it's like watching a grade school playground fight from over here. It would be hilarious if it were not so tragic.

That's a politician? How much more dumbed-down can US politics be? I swear it's like watching a grade school playground fight from over here. It would be hilarious if it were not so tragic.

Do you know what makes me sick about that comment just after the autocracy and misogyny? This weird anger Conservatives have towards education. They all make that same stupid joke with different variations about “trans degrees” and “librul arts.” And Cruz knows better. He’s an educated man. He’s not good at politics or life or defending his wife, but he is educated. The entire reason he’s able to tweet out something like this and have that base fall over it is because they loathe education. Which is what the GOP wanted in them, and boy are we all suffering for it now.

I haven't paid any attention to Cruz since I found out from Trump that Cruz's father was involved in the Kennedy assassination. lol..

I haven't paid any attention to Cruz since I found out from Trump that Cruz's father was involved in the Kennedy assassination. lol..

Isn't he married to a dog faced pony too? Some crap like that, I just know she's super fugly cuz people say so and he kisses their ass for it. How did he get elected, he's also the zodiac killer, lots of people are sayin'....?

Damn Texas must really suck electing the son of JFK's killer and the Zodiac killer married to a hideous troll woman....

Do you know what makes me sick about that comment just after the autocracy and misogyny? This weird anger Conservatives have towards education. They all make that same stupid joke with different variations about “trans degrees” and “librul arts.” And Cruz knows better. He’s an educated man. He’s not good at politics or life or defending his wife, but he is educated. The entire reason he’s able to tweet out something like this and have that base fall over it is because they loathe education. Which is what the GOP wanted in them, and boy are we all suffering for it now.

"I love the poorly educated", says Trump, and his followers jump on it like being dumb is a badge of honour to wear with pride. In all my 67 years I have never seen anything approaching the infantile display I'm witnessing in today's conservative American.

Isn't he married to a dog faced pony too? Some crap like that, I just know she's super fugly cuz people say so and he kisses their ass for it. How did he get elected, he's also the zodiac killer, lots of people are sayin'....?

Damn Texas must really suck electing the son of JFK's killer and the Zodiac killer married to a hideous troll woman....

Yeah, shows what a wimp and sycophant Cruz is.. Texans love to say how tough they are, but here we have a Texan kissing the ass of a New Yorker who insulted his wife and family..

Same goes for the people who vote for Cruz.

Back
Top Bottom