• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The GOP response to the State of the Union will be....

Full of as much spin and half truths as the SOTU speech itself will be.

fill in the blank, LOL.
Filled with rays of sunshine telling their base how wonderful things will be as soon as they retake the house and impeach biden.

I thought Scott already turned in an eleven point agenda for the gop, shouldn't he be giving the gop reply?

Filled with rays of sunshine telling their base how wonderful things will be as soon as they retake the house and impeach biden.

I thought Scott already turned in an eleven point agenda for the gop, shouldn't he be giving the gop reply?

HAHAH I'd pay money to watch him present that.

This might be one of the few ones I will consider watching, but I almost never do. I care much more about what they do or get done than what they say about it.

Unfortunately, some presidents say terrible things and then do terrible things, and the terrible things are not the ones they said they'd do. Fortunately Biden isn't one of those.

.....uneventful, unless MTG delivers it with a bowl of gazpacho.

I despise that vile bitch. Or wait, no, the four letter one involving "c". Jewish Space Lasers and Gazpacho Police...

...one doesn't accidentally say both, then attend a white supremacist event.

Last edited:
I'm more interested in the jihad squads response to Xiden 😂

pack in what, lying?? No body does it as often or better than todays GOP. They follow their formal leader, LOL.
Don’t sell today’s Democrats short they can and do lie with the best of the GOP. To think otherwise one is either living in a fantasy or willing to believe the lies they want to

Full of as much spin and half truths as the SOTU speech itself will be.

^^^^ we have a sure winner here!

But wait, there is more… the far left (squad?) will issue thier own SOTU commentary.

fill in the blank, LOL.

Iowa governor strides into GOP spotlight for Biden response​

1646175679363.png

"Iowa is a place of freedom and opportunity, small towns and thriving cities. Where we reward work, value personal responsibility, and care for our neighbors."

- Governor Kim Reynolds

Don’t sell today’s Democrats short they can and do lie with the best of the GOP. To think otherwise one is either living in a fantasy or willing to believe the lies they want to

Oh jeeze, China Joe is the biggest liar ever elected. He honed his lying skills during 50 years in Senate. He lies so much that he’s forgotten the truth.

Oh jeeze, China Joe is the biggest liar ever elected. He honed his lying skills during 50 years in Senate. He lies so much that he’s forgotten the truth.
He couldn't be as bad as Russia Trump.

no they do not. I will await your proof of your claims.

HAHAH I'd pay money to watch him present that.

One thing I have never understood is the address by the opposing party.

Once we have an election, the President is the President. Period. He represents all of us. (With Trump being the lone exception, as we all know. )

Back
Top Bottom