• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The gop is flustered over the supposed stolen election.

What is it with the left and their "false narratives"......man, we know your tactics, we know they don't work, you get caught with your pants down over and over and over, yet continue with the "false narratives".......what's wrong with you?
Pure projection on your part.

My logic is the leftwing cheated like hell to steal the 2020 election, and now they're whining about election cheating.
I would say prove it, but your party tried and failed to do so. I guess you'll have to try and cheat next time, which I see by the resent change of voting laws the Republican party is setting the cheat up early.

If you can't play by the rules, try changing the rules? It's a bit cheap but we'll see if it works next time. I highly doubt it.

Now you are being disingenuous. The other option of just sitting back and doing nothing.....the audit will show that would of been a disastrous thing to do.
Huh, The gop leadership is the epitome of sitting back and doing nothing. Once again just like with obama they have become the party of no.

In 2016, nobody believed Trump would win, so they didn't think they needed election fraud. In 2020, they knew that election fraud was the only way to stop Trump.
Um, you must have forgotten how many times trump told you in 2015 if he loses it's because the election was rigged.

Here, let me help your memory.

Nine camera angles where you really can't see any details. Is it coming out with the Durham report or separately?

Who knows, along with the Hunter Biden investigation......all buried in the sand.

Pure projection on your part.

No, the left runs with "false narratives" on a habitual basis the last five years, especially.....only later to hear the actual truth. It's shameful, but they don't give a damn, and just keep doing it.....insanity.

Huh, The gop leadership is the epitome of sitting back and doing nothing. Once again just like with obama they have become the party of no.

Maybe that's the deep seated reason you all hated Trump so much, for he is a go getter. He fought back and you went insane.

Maybe that's the deep seated reason you all hated Trump so much, for he is a go getter. He fought back and you went insane.
You poor poor victims. He's a pathological liar and you and millions of others willingly bought into his lies.

No, the left runs with "false narratives" on a habitual basis the last five years, especially.....only later to hear the actual truth. It's shameful, but they don't give a damn, and just keep doing it.....insanity.
Is that some sort of trumpspeak? I'm hearing accusations about something vague, not sure exactly what.

No, I am not a victim, just fighting for truth and justice.
You and all the other trump supporters who bought into trump's lie the election was stolen from him. I think trump is psychic, how about you?

Enjoy.

You poor poor victims. He's a pathological liar and you and millions of others willingly bought into his lies.

Your sides very first LIE was proven false to the nth degree, and in this, the foundation of your four year long campaign to impeach him was laid. Nothing but lies, that's all you got.

Your sides very first LIE was proven false to the nth degree, and in this, the foundation of your four year long campaign to impeach him was laid. Nothing but lies, that's all you got.
Once the court proceedings start, we'll see what's true and what isn't. Don't forget rudy was also involved, and manafort, and stone and general lock her up just to name a few. I'm pretty sure the truth about the russia fiasco will come to light.

You and all the other trump supporters who bought into trump's lie the election was stolen from him. I think trump is psychic, how about you?

Enjoy.

Lol, from the basis of the leftist msm, it is rigged.....for they spoke highly of Hillary as they did Biden, fawned over them like little school girls in puppy love. Spoke untold lies, smears, false accusations, over, over, and over.......propaganda needs to be outlawed from the msm in our elections.

Once the court proceedings start, we'll see what's true and what isn't. Don't forget rudy was also involved, and manafort, and stone and general lock her up just to name a few. I'm pretty sure the truth about the russia fiasco will come to light.

Lol, the Russian Hoax is still alive in a liberals mind, just like the Charlottesville Lie, alive and breathing in the minds of liberals......rofl. Your leader said he decided to run for president, because of the "Charlottesville Lie":

Here's what really happened that day:

The right wing nut ALEC GOP party is definitely frazzled over Trump the Rump and his criminal activity that is under investigation.
Their right hand man aka Barr is gone.

Rump wil. bel in the spot light many times in the near future revealing how criminal the party is as he will likely take a few big names
down with him in hopes of saving his ass.

How will he pay his legal counsel? How many properties will be foreclosed on? Beginning with Nixon this party has committed more
crimes ..... how do they stay in business?

Rump has been screaming the Biden name is hopes of diverting attention away from himself, Rudy and who knows how many others?

Pull the "malarkey" a break, will ya?
You’ve already made it clear that if Code Pink audited the Florida outcome you wouldn’t take it seriously, so trying to play coy isn’t working.

Get out of the "false narratives'.....don't let the propaganda blind you.
FFS do not insult me, I saw the shit happen, we all did. Perhaps in far right circles your narrative works but back in the real world it fails. In other words lying to my face will get you nowhere fast.

Huh? If the audit proves Trump won in a landslide, it will be the end of the GOP??.....wow, are you serious?

How can the Republican audit run by stopthesteal people prove that?

How anyone could think that this audit is anything but an attempt to keep the big lie going and the base riled up is astounding! Do people ever stop and think or are they simply content to be spoon fed their "information" but Fox talking heads?

Do they have any idea how it is being conducted? Who is conducting it? What transparency is being permitted?

The company has zero experience in election audits and the owner is an avowed believer that the election was stolen. One of the auditors was involved in the insurgence on January 6th. The company refused to release any details about its procedures or processes. That was overturned by a judge but not sure where it stands. Last I heard only One Americ Now is being allowed to report on the activities. Never mind that only Maricopa county is being audited, not the full State. If the Republicans wanted another audit then they should have been upfront and transparent about it and hired a reputable firm with a track record. I'm betting Fox has not reported any of this.

I agree that if this comes back with a Trump landslide the poop will hit the fan and the party of Trump will lose even more credibility.

It all really is just more evidence to be used against them in a court of law.

FFS do not insult me, I saw the shit happen, we all did. Perhaps in far right circles your narrative works but back in the real world it fails. In other words lying to my face will get you nowhere fast.

Back off with your insults and threats......I saw what happened too, and also saw Antifa activists there, also instigating the crowd, breaking windows and handing out bats, and saw the well known antifa activist arrested......also know none of the Trump supporters there at the Capitol were not armed with firearms, zero, nada, zilch. Also know Babbit was the only one who died as a direct result of the Capitol riot, who was unarmed.....also know that Officer Sicknick did not die from blunt force to the head from a fire extinguisher.....you simply have fallen for the left's "False Narrative" and are in denial.

Back
Top Bottom