• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The gop is flustered over the supposed stolen election.

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
If the gop thinks they are angry over trump's lie the election was stolen from him. How do you suppose americans will react if arizona comes out after their 'audit' and announces trump won in a landslide?

My guess, it will seal the fate of the gop. America will make sure we kick the cheating bums out. The country had enough of trump and now we are about at our breaking point with all the bs from the gop. Be careful what you wish for my republican counterparts.

The NOT GOP is without any subject of substance thus this BS about elections is still around. What a
useless bunch of white collar criminals.

If the gop thinks they are angry over trump's lie the election was stolen from him. How do you suppose americans will react if arizona comes out after their 'audit' and announces trump won in a landslide?

My guess, it will seal the fate of the gop. America will make sure we kick the cheating bums out. The country had enough of trump and now we are about at our breaking point with all the bs from the gop. Be careful what you wish for my republican counterparts.
This is rich, coming from the left.

"Accuse your opponent of what you are doing, to create confusion and to inculcate voters against evidence of your own guilt" Saul Alinsky, Rules for Radicals:

"Accuse your opponent of what you are doing, to create confusion and to inculcate voters against evidence of your own guilt" Saul Alinsky, Rules for Radicals:

We all heard Trump demanding 1100 votes on a recorded phone call.

So, by your logic, the left decided to hire a conspiracy theorists auditing firm that had no actual audit experience to conduct weird experiments on ballots?

So, by your logic, the left decided to hire a conspiracy theorists auditing firm that had no actual audit experience to conduct weird experiments on ballots?
My logic is the leftwing cheated like hell to steal the 2020 election, and now they're whining about election cheating.

My logic is the leftwing cheated like hell to steal the 2020 election, and now they're whining about election cheating.
I am glad you are willing to admit that this farce of an audit is an attempt at cheating.

And the right is too incompetent to uncover this cheating? How many more pathetic press conferences at landscaping companies will you need before you realize you bought a LIE?

An example of my sig #2:

If they announce Trump won in a landslide, yes...I think "some" in America will experience explody-head. The media, especially.

But that won't change the reality and you can be sure there will be other counties in other states doing the same audit and likely finding the same result.

When that happens, Biden is toast. Oh...don't worry...he won't leave the WH (though if he had an ounce of honor, he would). But everyone will know his presidency is a lie and nobody will take him seriously.

If they announce Trump won in a landslide, yes...I think "some" in America will experience explody-head. The media, especially.

But that won't change the reality and you can be sure there will be other counties in other states doing the same audit and likely finding the same result.

When that happens, Biden is toast. Oh...don't worry...he won't leave the WH (though if he had an ounce of honor, he would). But everyone will know his presidency is a lie and nobody will take him seriously.

What will the GQP do when they are sued in court their audits are shown to be a fraud?

What will the GQP do when they are sued in court their audits are shown to be a fraud?
They will trot out the old talking point of activist judges.

I don't know...fight it out in court?

shrug...

First, someone will have to get evidence that the audits are a fraud. That'll be hard to do since the whole thing is so open and transparent.

shrug...

First, someone will have to get evidence that the audits are a fraud. That'll be hard to do since the whole thing is so open and transparent.
So there is open access to any observer or reporter who wants to be there then (given a 6 foot limit for social distancing)? That would be open and transparent.

How is that logic and not just imagination? How is it different than fevered dreams of secret birth certificates and Jewish space lasers?

So there is open access to any observer or reporter who wants to be there then (given a 6 foot limit for social distancing)? That would be open and transparent.
It's also secure.

There is no access to "any observer or reporter who wants to be there".

btw, social distancing isn't an issue anymore. Get up to speed, eh?

shrug...

First someone has to find evidence that the Jewish space laser charges are not fraud. After all, how do we know?

It's also secure.

There is no access to "any observer or reporter who wants to be there".
Why not? That’s how these things usually worked in the past, after all.

So its not open and transparent then, gotcha.
It is.

Anyone in the world can see exactly what's going on. The procedures are known to anyone who cares to know them. And the results will be presented when the audit is finished.

Back
Top Bottom