• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The GOP is clearly anti-LGBTQ, so how come they keep denying they are?

This is not true. When they once allowed Bible reading in the opening exercises in Public Schools, I remember that the readings were selected from the Psalms and Proverbs. I was in the 4th grade when the "separation ban" happened. So, I had basically 3.5 years of classroom respect for the Bible. They didn't read everything. And besides the BIBLE is made up of BOOKS. Also, PLEASE --- look at what kid's are exposed to on the internet and on their phones and on TV, and the movies without morality of any sort. The Bible does does reveal the good, the bad, nd the ugly. But it is all presented honestly.

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

Except for pregnant people.
If you don't wish to get pregnant don't have sex with every Tom Dick and Harry, but get marred and then you may then see how hard it can be to conceive a baby on demand...

You have to remember that in 2008, Barak Obama, the left's greatest hero, said that "Marriage is between a man and a woman". That's just 14 years ago. We've gone from that, to the left demanding there are 52 genders, to Disney not wanting to use the terms "ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls", to elementary school kids being taken on field trips to see drag queens, to becoming outraged because they can't teach LGBTQ narratives to kindergarten children.

Some of that stuff just sounds completely wacky. Obama took that position just 14 years ago. Bear in mind conservatives tend to resist change and respect traditional values, yeah that's a lot. I don't think Republicans are anti-LGBTQ, but there's only so much they can swallow. I'm sure we all know gay friends or family, and we don't wish them ill. But that doesn't mean we want Disney stuffing LGBTQ content into cartoons for two year olds.

Well to be fair
the GOP majority platform and the majority of GOP congress definitely leans anti-equal rights and anti-lgbt

but plenty of everyday idividual righties totally support equal rights and lgbt issues
Because they have a fundamental difference in belief you claim they are anti-LGBTQ. Well by that standard the democrats are anti-christian, anti-right to life, anti-freedom of speech, anti-morality, anti-ethics, anti-democracy, anti-truth, and anti-America. That's just a start for the many things the democrats have fundamental differences of opinion and fundamental belief with republicans.

You have to remember that in 2008, Barak Obama, the left's greatest hero, said that "Marriage is between a man and a woman". That's just 14 years ago. We've gone from that, to the left demanding there are 52 genders, to Disney not wanting to use the terms "ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls", to elementary school kids being taken on field trips to see drag queens, to becoming outraged because they can't teach LGBTQ narratives to kindergarten children.

Some of that stuff just sounds completely wacky. Obama took that position just 14 years ago. Bear in mind conservatives tend to resist change and respect traditional values, yeah that's a lot. I don't think Republicans are anti-LGBTQ, but there's only so much they can swallow. I'm sure we all know gay friends or family, and we don't wish them ill. But that doesn't mean we want Disney stuffing LGBTQ content into cartoons for two year olds.
A big difference between acceptance and approval. Tolerance doesn't mean you agree. The left wants approval from the right and they will never get it because it's based on religious beliefs and morals and fundamentals of biology. The lefts don't seem to believe in science or law or religion but only in the corruption of it all.

Because they have a fundamental difference in belief you claim they are anti-LGBTQ.
since this claim is false the rest of your post falls apart as usual LMAO
do you ever make posts that aren't based on retarded lies and strawmen and that don't instantly get the shit kicked out of them just like this one did? LMAO

😂🍿

If you don't wish to get pregnant don't have sex with every Tom Dick and Harry, but get marred and then you may then see how hard it can be to conceive a baby on demand...
Married women can and do have abortions too. And a woman still has rights, including abortion, Regardless if she's married or not.

Married women can and do have abortions too. And a woman still has rights, including abortion, Regardless if she's married or not.
A married woman would have to answer to both her husband and GOD.

The GOP is clearly anti-LGBTQ, so how come they keep denying they are?​

renderTimingPixel.png

Is it bad faith arguments? Are they in denial about their own positions? I’m confused.
When the SC legalized gay marriage, it was a seismic event for the Evangelicals. They actually feel thet are in a culture war, and loosing. The gay marriage decision sent the Right into fits.

A married woman would have to answer to both her husband and GOD.
She is not required to answer to anyone. Neither does she need her husband's permission or approval. It's still her choice. Although, a good husband would be supportive of his wife.

She is not required to answer to anyone. Neither does she need her husband's permission or approval. It's still her choice. Although, a good husband would be supportive of his wife.
A good wife would love both her husband and the fruit of their union their baby.

A good wife would love both her husband and the fruit of their union their baby.
You're assuming she doesn't, which is quite sanctimoniously arrogant, especially since you cannot possibly know the circumstances behind her decision to continue a pregnancy or not. Regardless, it's still her choice.

You're assuming she doesn't, which is quite sanctimoniously arrogant, especially since you cannot possibly know the circumstances behind her decision to continue a pregnancy or not. Regardless, it's still her choice.
We are speaking entirely hypothetically. Don't be such a sanctimoniously arrogant twit yourself.

Back
Top Bottom