• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The GOP is clearly anti-LGBTQ, so how come they keep denying they are?

Just like I don't care anyone's sex on here. You say you are a male. Okay cool. I am not interested in verifying or telling you where to pee, how to live or love. Whatever floats your boat.

The left wants to hear approval of the LGBTQ lifestyle from the GOP and that's not coming. Accepting that this exists and approval are two different things. Their constitutional rights should not be infringed. The current studies say 1.2 to 6.8 % of the nations adults identify as LGBTQ. Those who do not approve of the lifestyle should not be expected to signal their approval as the left keeps demanding. Acceptance of the existence of this lifestyle and approval and not the same thing and those who do not approve should not be expected to voice approval. Rather, tolerance is what we see from those who disapprove. On a much lesser scale this is like those who disapprove of drinking or legalized recreational marijuana use. They disapprove, they accept it is the law in some places but they don't agree. They shouldn't be expected to do more than be tolerant. do not deny their rights, but don't shove it down their throats either.
I realized a long time ago that what the gay (including all the other letters) agenda desperately needs is to have somebody else relieve them of their own guilt and/or insecurity. Because there will always be this nagging question mark in which what they "feel" does NOT jibe what NATURE demonstrates. So, to require 100% agreement is necessary; it has to be that otherwise there will always be somebody questioning their illogical claims. They need 100% of so called "science" on their side; they need 100% of all laws on their side, and they need EVERYONE to accept that what they are is equal in NATURE to what other people are. It has not been enough to have equal civil protections, they need confirmation-- which sorry, I am NOT required to give them, and that is the rub.

I realize that these are damaged people who are confused. The pain they must feel to always recall that look of disappointment in a parent's eyes must be hard to live with. But I and others cannot give them the affirmation (other than abide by civil/legal protections) which we have a 1st Amendment right NOT to give them. And this is why their agenda is so desperate to indoctrinate and groom young people; to "save" the young ones from all of us who see the clearly aberrant nature of what their lifestyle is, and alway will be.

Having separate leagues for females and males is not bigoted. Jesus effing Christ....
She suggested leagues separate from the men and women for the transgendered

Your tone is really creepy and one could conclude from it you are promoting pedophilia. Please don't quote me again. Thanks in advance.
I am entirely against deviant behavior of any sort. I don't just limit the definition of it to what male adults do to young boys, but also to what same sex individuals do to each other, and what is done to people against their will. Don't bother me and I wont quote you. Be condescending and I can dish it right back. I want people to THINK and not just accept "whatever" because someone "feels" slighted and "unloved." I do not accept blanket forced correctness. All values are not equal. All people are. All opinions are not equal. All races are. All forms of sex are not healthy. Sex applied exactly as GOD designed it --- absolutely is.

Last edited:
I am entirely against deviant behavior of any sort. I don't just limit the definition it to what male adults do to young boys, but also to what same sex individuals do to each other. Don't bother me and I wont quote you. Be condescending and I can dish it right back. I want people to THINK and not just accept "whatever" because someone "feels" slighted and "unloved." I do not accept blanket forced correctness. All values are not equal. All people are. All opinions are not equal. All races are. All forms of sex are not healthy. Sex applied exactly as GOD designed it --- absolutely is.
So you oppose freedom?

Most Americans support the concept.

Perhaps you should find a country that suits you better.

I am entirely against deviant behavior of any sort. I don't just limit the definition of it to what male adults do to young boys, but also to what same sex individuals do to each other, and what is done to people against their will. Don't bother me and I wont quote you. Be condescending and I can dish it right back. I want people to THINK and not just accept "whatever" because someone "feels" slighted and "unloved." I do not accept blanket forced correctness. All values are not equal. All people are. All opinions are not equal. All races are. All forms of sex are not healthy. Sex applied exactly as GOD designed it --- absolutely is.
I'm a big fan of deviant behavior. Deviant behavior is that which is not the norm

Einstein, Michael Jordan, Gandhi.....all deviants

The GOP is clearly anti-LGBTQ, so how come they keep denying they are?​

renderTimingPixel.png

Is it bad faith arguments? Are they in denial about their own positions? I’m confused.
I'm not sure about this claim the first person that ever ran for president that was pro same-sex marriage what's Donald Trump.

There are certainly members of the GOP that are less accepting of it but I would say that about the Democrat party too.

So you oppose freedom?

Most Americans support the concept.

Perhaps you should find a country that suits you better.
Don't you? Can I proselytize in Public Schools? Can anyone walk down the street completely nude? Can racial slurs be spoken on TV freely. Perhaps you should deal with your own problems and nor expect everyone else to cooperate. I just wish some people would quit trying to destroy this country for their own enjoyment.

Don't you? Can I proselytize in Public Schools? Can anyone walk down the street completely nude? Can racial slurs be spoken on TV freely. Perhaps you should deal with your own problems and nor expect everyone else to cooperate. I just wish some people would quit trying to destroy this country for their own enjoyment.
We call them conservatives

Not proselytizing in public schools IS freedom.

Jesus was not deviant. CHRIST did nothing illegal nor sexually corrupt. He was perfect in all HIS ways.
Of course he was, by definition, deviant.

Need a dictionary.

Here:

Definition of deviant

straying or deviating especially from an accepted norm (see NORM sense 2)deviant behavior.

Jesus was by definition a deviant.

Conservative is to remain unchanged/status quo. Liberals want to change everything regardless. We call LIBERALS pathetic.
Slavery, women's rights, gay rights....

You want everything to stay the same. Lol

Of course he was, by definition, deviant.

Need a dictionary.

Here:

Definition of deviant

straying or deviating especially from an accepted norm (see NORM sense 2)deviant behavior.

Jesus was by definition a deviant.

deviant

adjective

1. departing from usual or accepted standards, especially in social or sexual behavior.

What did JESUS do that was deviant? He healed the sick, calmed storms, brought dead back to life, and rose from the dead HIMSELF. Deviant is not the word you can use against CHRIST and or GOD to describe them.

deviant

adjective

1. departing from usual or accepted standards, especially in social or sexual behavior.

What did JESUS do that was deviant? He healed the sick, calmed storms, brought dead back to life, and rose from the dead HIMSELF. Deviant is not the word you can use against CHRIST and or GOD to describe them.
Can YOU rise from the dead? Lol

Back
Top Bottom