• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The GOP Got Duped and Subverted Simultaneously.......now old school republicans have no party.

The litmus test is Donald Trump. “True” Republicans are myrmidons. Everyone else is a RINO...

Im not sure what you are talking about but it does not seem like you understood what i stated earlier.

The tea party began voting out the RINOs in 2008 and have continued to do so for the past 13 years. The tea partys is growing their political influence within the republican party. Your observations are centered on the general election between democrats and republicans. The tea party is challenging republicans in the primary not the general.
Yeah, I saw what you said. "Partners in crime". So what we got was a bunch of racist ideologues who block legislation and appointments of judges and government officials not because these are bad laws or appointments, but because they're pricks who refuse to give Democrats anything that smells of a pollical win. That's why a bunch of your "hero's" are now taking credit for the covid relief plan that they voted against.

No, tea party, racist party, Qanon... it's all you guys are now. The trumpublican party is a traitorous clown car.

Congrats.

What are you even talking about? The opposite is true.
That's what they want you to think. They also say that Trump's tax reform law in2017 was a payout to the rich, even when it raised taxes only the rich pay.

Yeah, I saw what you said. "Partners in crime". So what we got was a bunch of racist ideologues who block legislation and appointments of judges and government officials not because these are bad laws or appointments, but because they're pricks who refuse to give Democrats anything that smells of a pollical win. That's why a bunch of your "hero's" are now taking credit for the covid relief plan that they voted against.
You say that as if it were not the Democrats SOP as well.

No, tea party, racist party, Qanon... it's all you guys are now. The trumpublican party is a traitorous clown car. Congrats.
You are not completely wrong, just using a double standard. Democrats are just as bad, in some cases worse.

I see you have to get a dig in at Trump. Without hatred of Trump, where will you go, what will you do?

Last edited:
Why are you whining at me? I'm not a Republican.
Uh huh, ok, you're not a republican, you're a trump supporter. You can tell us you are not a republican but you sure do back everything the republicans want.

And the Democrats work to lower taxes on the rich alone. I feel your loss.
Another one spitting out nonsense. Show us. Accusations mean nothing, the gop supporters are full of them. Let's see some proof of your statement.

If the country club Republicans have no party, why is that a bad thing? They can join the Democrat's fight to lower taxes on the rich.

Now let's shed a little reality on your statement.

Who is trying to raise taxes on the rich and corporations? Why Biden and the democrats in congress.

And who draws a red line for no tax increases on corporations and the rich? Why mitch McConnell and the Republicans in congress.

It's been thar way since Ronald Reagan!

Uh huh, ok, you're not a republican, you're a trump supporter. You can tell us you are not a republican but you sure do back everything the republicans want.
No. I don't back everything the Republicans want.

Hell, GWB wanted amnesty for illegal aliens. I've never wanted that.

No. I don't back everything the Republicans want.

Hell, GWB wanted amnesty for illegal aliens. I've never wanted that.
Like I said you are a republican no matter what you call yourself.

What are you even talking about? The opposite is true.

Let me offer a brief course in Trumpism 101

up is down, left is right, fact is fiction

now you can understand the post you quoted ;)

Wow...a progressive who gives a shit about the Republican Party.

Who would have thought this would happen?
Progressive or not, we always want to strong parties. The new Nazi Party does not count.

No, tea party, racist party, Qanon... it's all you guys are now. The trumpublican party is a traitorous clown car.

Congrats.
That is where you are mistaken. They give Democrats political wins all the time and why I refer to them as partners in crime.

Now let's shed a little reality on your statement. Who is trying to raise taxes on the rich and corporations? Why Biden and the democrats in congress. And who draws a red line for no tax increases on corporations and the rich? Why mitch McConnell and the Republicans in congress. It's been thar way since Ronald Reagan!
Already answered, #29

Like I said you are a republican no matter what you call yourself.
What is it with you and labels? That's the opposite of tolerance.

Let me offer a brief course in Trumpism 101 up is down, left is right, fact is fiction now you can understand the post you quoted ;)
I see you took the course in double speak. Do you understand why your double standards are not always welcome?

Progressive or not, we always want to strong parties. The new Nazi Party does not count.
Is that the party that took over Portland or the one that took over Seattle?

Already answered, #29

What is it with you and labels? That's the opposite of tolerance.

I see you took the course in double speak. Do you understand why your double standards are not always welcome?

Is that the party that took over Portland or the one that took over Seattle?
Go play with your tolerance cards someplace else. My tolerance for answers such as yours is gone.

The way I speak is a foreign language to to. The language of truth and fact.

Go play with your tolerance cards someplace else. My tolerance for answers such as yours is gone.
If you acknowledge being intolerant, I commend your candor

The way I speak is a foreign language to to. The language of truth and fact.
I get it and that's a perfect example. You mean that you speak lies and fiction, but say the opposite. It's the essence of double speak.

You're good at this, very polished and concise.

Sure, especially if you post a Democrat platform from the South, as the Southern Democrats were still a thing then.... and then they started switching party.
LOL Sure, sure, Byrd ring any bells with you? He sure wasn't a Republican.

Subverting the GOP

The republican party has been over thrown which began in 1973 meaning the party no longer consists of republicans?

The famous Contract for America which Newt Gingrich made famous was an ALEC document which dictated no republican could vote across the aisle or against a bogus GOP president. Those who did were replaced one by one until the party is now quite radical right wing and partisan beyond belief.

Why would this be?

To become a recognized party involves gathering quite a large number of signatures to engage in the ballot process.

The American Legislative Exchange Council and the Christian Fundamentalists both quite radical could never gather enough signatures in a million years.

So a few very wealthy sources began eliminating republicans from the GOP by creating as many as possible bogus PAC's to circumvent special interest political donation guidelines/regulations.

Consequently as much as some hate to admit the GOP is dead.which required about 35 years of covert activity aka
putting the nails in the GOP coffin.

BEWARE Libertarian ALEC and the Christian Fundamentalists are also infiltrating the democrats aka Blue Dog Democrats(Democratic Leadership Council) which believe it or not includes Bill and Hillary Clinton. Very slick indeed.

How is this being accomplished over and above lots of money? Meet Aegis Strategic, the latest affiliate of the Koch brothers’ political empire. http://www.motherjones.com/politics...candidate-training-recruiting-aegis-strategic

===================================================================================
The lions share of old school republicans have no republicans to vote for or a party to support.
===================================================================================
That's politics in the two party system, you end up tying you boat to all kinds of despicable people to vote for one or two issues you may see if you win.

Let me offer a brief course in Trumpism 101

up is down, left is right, fact is fiction

now you can understand the post you quoted ;)
Dude.. ya gotta put a <sarcasm> after. Don't you know we have members who actually believe what you posted?

That's what they want you to think. They also say that Trump's tax reform law in2017 was a payout to the rich, even when it raised taxes only the rich pay.

You say that as if it were not the Democrats SOP as well.

You are not completely wrong, just using a double standard. Democrats are just as bad, in some cases worse.

I see you have to get a dig in at Trump. Without hatred of Trump, where will you go, what will you do?
Without hated of trump we might elect another one. I know that's beyond anyone's understanding who are traitors to America.

Bye now.

Vladimir Putin helped Trump win the Presidency in 2016. Putin tried to help Trump again in 2020, but to no avail. Trump lost.

According to Kevin McCarthy and Steve Scalise, the number one and number two Republicans in the House, the defeated Donald Trump is the leader of the Republican Party. The vast majority of Republicans agree with them.

Trump insists to this day -- contrary to the judgement of 60 court cases plus the Supreme Court, contrary to countless audits and investigations throughout the land, all of which found nothing to support voter fraud -- that voter fraud took place in the Presidential election.

However, all those Republicans who were elected on the same ballot are okay. Trump doesn't bother with the inconsistency. Why should he? His uninformed, intelligence challenged cult believes everything he says. Why bother with reality?

Trump insists that the American Presidential election on November 3, 2020, was steeped in voter fraud, and he began making that claim months before the election.

'We can't have an election stolen like this,' Trump said.

By the strangest of circumstances, the communist dictator of Russia is saying the very same thing.

The Insider reports, "Putin weaponized Trump's conspiracy theories about the election to denigrate the US's support of free and fair elections around the globe.

"Since Trump lost the election, he and his loyalists have made baseless claims of widespread voter fraud and election-rigging, and they've concocted a vast conspiracy in which the Democratic Party worked with "big tech" and "big media" to hand Biden the election."

A former President of the United States and the leader of the Republican Party is making the same argument about American elections as is the communist dictator of Russia. To make matters worse, the vast majority of Republicans, including McCarthy and Scalise, are too naive, too gullible, and too dense to understand the reality of the damage they are doing to their own party.

Beginning with their party leader, why is the Republican Party embracing a lie and attacking American Democracy?

Forbes reports, "Former President Donald Trump on Monday announced he’ll begin to use the term “the big lie” – commonly used by his critics to describe his baseless election fraud claims – to refer to the 2020 election results.

"In a statement sent through his political action committee, Save America PAC, Trump blasted his loss in November as “The Fraudulent Presidential Election of 2020” and said it “will be, from this day forth, known as THE BIG LIE!”

I am not at all sure, Trump believes that (could he be that stupid?), but he knows his gullible, naive base will believe it.

According to a new Reuters/Ipsos poll, 55% of Republicans believe his 2020 election loss resulted from illegal voting or election rigging. That would include a good many Republicans in Congress. The vast majority of Republican lawmakers go along with Trump and his "big lie."

Thus a major party is threatening American democracy, and those few who challenge the lie are in serious trouble with the party because they told the truth.

Liz Cheney is the perfect example. She tweeted, “The 2020 presidential election was not stolen. Anyone who claims it was is spreading THE BIG LIE, turning their back on the rule of law, and poisoning our democratic system.

Cheney's leadership role in the House is threatened. Top allies of House Minority Leader McCarthy are vowing to oust Cheney

Still another example is Mitt Romney, who had the temerity to vote his conscience in Trump's second impeachment trial. Utah Republicans loudly booed Sen. Romney (R-Utah) at a state party convention Saturday.

Why do Republicans support a former President who lost the House, Senate, and the Presidency on his watch, then led an insurrection against his own government?

Why do Republicans support a habitual liar?

If elections are a sham, why vote? By claiming past elections were bogus, why is it the Republican Party is discouraging the Republican vote?

Why is the Republican Party attacking the very fabric of our democracy?

We will not get answers to these questions because Republicans do not discuss the Republican Party. Republicans prefer to talk about Democrats.

Also, there is an intelligence issue.

I get it and that's a perfect example. You mean that you speak lies and fiction, but say the opposite. It's the essence of double speak.

You're good at this, very polished and concise.

I am not the Trumpist. Your post is confused.

Back
Top Bottom