• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Good Wife

TurtleDude

warrior of the wetlands
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
ended tonight. what do people think of the finale? Good bad or indifferent. One of the best shows in the past 10 years we marvelous actors and writing. sort of anti-climatic IMHO

ended tonight. what do people think of the finale? Good bad or indifferent. One of the best shows in the past 10 years we marvelous actors and writing. sort of anti-climatic IMHO

The good wife? Glorified soap opera.

The good wife? Glorified soap opera.

Lot more than that which is why it was routinely rated among the top three shows on TV the last several years.

I was really disappointed by the finale. It left you hanging. I hate endings like that. Boo!!

I haven't watched "The Good Wife" over the years but watched a bit of this last season and learned after Googling around that the ending was purposeful. In the first (or one of the first) episode, she slaps her husband because of what she's become; in the last episode she is slapped by the Christine Baranski character, signifying that she has become what she once despised. I think maybe the purpose of leaving so much dangling was so that viewers would have some hope that Alicia will reinvent herself yet again.

Lot more than that which is why it was routinely rated among the top three shows on TV the last several years.

Great show. The wife is an attorney like yourself and she loved it. I was hopeful that one of the cable channels would pick it up... no such luck. That's a shame.

Back
Top Bottom