• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Global Elite Are Losing Control

Celebrity

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Alex Jones and Stefan Molyneux square off for a scintillating exchange on the influence of the upper echelons of power and its decline.

Alex Jones' Infowars: "There's a war on for your mind!"

"Powerful ideas for all lovers of personal and political freedom" - Freedomain Radio is one of the highest-rated podcasts on PodFeed.

You may be familiar with these shows which are regularly streamed online.

Alex Jones and Stefan Molyneux square off for a scintillating exchange on the influence of the upper echelons of power and its decline.

"Powerful ideas for all lovers of personal and political freedom" - Freedomain Radio is one of the highest-rated podcasts on PodFeed.

Ugh. I don't like either Alex Jones or Stefan Molyneux, or anything they have to say.

Last edited:
Ugh. I don't like either Alex Jones or Stefan Molyneux, or anything they have to say.

Not even what Stefan Molyneux has to say about spankings?

Interesting. I would have thought you would.

Well it's because I don't think spanking is a bad thing all the time (even though I wouldn't spank my child if I ever have one), but that's whatever really. That's not even the main reason why I dislike Stefan.

Last edited:

Alex Jones is a disinformation agent.
This means they're moving to solidify their control.
You cannot seriously believe this bull**** that Trump is 'on our side'. These psychopaths want to create a Christian ISIS in a secessionist ultranationalist Texas.
You're a fool if you cannot see that.

Lost control some time ago, but know the little people understand that they dont have control and understand that systems of civilization are breaking down, and are rebelling. THis is not going to fix anything soon but the first step in fixing a problem is admitting that you have a problem, and when it comes to the disintegration of civilization we are beginning to.

Alex Jones is a disinformation agent.
This means they're moving to solidify their control.
You cannot seriously believe this bull**** that Trump is 'on our side'. These psychopaths want to create a Christian ISIS in a secessionist ultranationalist Texas.
You're a fool if you cannot see that.

Don't forget Stefan Molyneux and his "It's women's fault that some men are assholes" tripe.

Don't forget Stefan Molyneux and his "It's women's fault that some men are assholes" tripe.

Greetings, TheGoverness. :2wave:

Yeah, it starts with their moms, and continues with their wives I guess. :thumbdown: They just don't get a break!

That is a good thing.:usflag2:

Anyone pushing Alex Jones is a French fry short a happy meal.

In some cases it might very well play a part. The things we go through in life and the people that do them towards us affect our view on the world and how we behave with it.

Greetings, TheGoverness. :2wave:

Yeah, it starts with their moms, and continues with their wives I guess. :thumbdown: They just don't get a break!

And with Stefan, it's ALWAYS the women's fault. I remember watching one of his callers talk about how abusive his father was to him, and he shifted the conversation (and the blame) to the mother, who had absolutely nothing to do with the situation. He's also annoyed that women don't buy men engagement rings, but I think that's more of how our society, rather than it just being the woman's fault. I even know some women who actually do the opposite, and their the ones to buy the ring.

And one time he even left a comment pretending to be a woman who agreed with his position, but he accidentally posted it under his account. Whoopsie! :)

The people who are in control are FIRMLY in control Don't let Brexit and Donald Trump fool you.

And with Stefan, it's ALWAYS the women's fault. I remember watching one of his callers talk about how abusive his father was to him, and he shifted the conversation (and the blame) to the mother, who had absolutely nothing to do with the situation. He's also annoyed that women don't buy men engagement rings, but I think that's more of how our society, rather than it just being the woman's fault. I even know some women who actually do the opposite, and their the ones to buy the ring.

And one time he even left a comment pretending to be a woman who agreed with his position, but he accidentally posted it under his account. Whoopsie! :)

Nonsense. Women bear responsiblity for nothing, including their own bad choices. All blame accrues to the nearest man.

That's silly. Rings are pretty pointless to begin with and honestly the whole thing should die in fire.

Nonsense. Women bear responsiblity for nothing, including their own bad choices. All blame accrues to the nearest man.

Feminists teach so well, don't they?

Anyway, I think a large part of the reason he does that is because a rather noticeable chunk of his fan base is MGTOW. If I remember correctly he actually fought against their ideas at first, but at some point he starting come out with videos basically spreading their message.

Anyway, I think a large part of the reason he does that is because a rather noticeable chunk of his fan base is MGTOW. If I remember correctly he actually fought against their ideas at first, but at some point he starting come out with videos basically spreading their message.

I thought the majority of his fanbase were MRA's not MGTOW's. But maybe their just both.

That's silly. Rings are pretty pointless to begin with and honestly the whole thing should die in fire.

Well yeah, I think buying rings are stupid (and expensive) too. But maybe that opinion will change later on in my life, idk.

No, women do bear responsibility for the choices they make. The same thing applies with men.

Well yeah, I think buying rings are stupid (and expensive) too. But maybe that opinion will change later on in my life, idk.

If I ever get married I'm supposed to inherent my grandfathers ring. It's a big wide gold ring with four carrot diamond right in the middle. I would think I'm not supposed to have the biggest diamond, so needless to say the rock I would have to buy would be ****ing huge. :lol:

I thought the majority of his fanbase were MRA's not MGTOW's. But maybe their just both.

I wouldn't say it's the majority, but more like a rather large chunk. Anyway, you're probably right that it's both.

If I ever get married I'm supposed to inherent my grandfathers ring. It's a big wide gold ring with four carrot diamond right in the middle. I would think I'm not supposed to have the biggest diamond, so needless to say the rock I would have to buy would be ****ing huge. :lol:

Man, that would empty your wallet real quick, wouldn't it? :)

I don't even know if I want to get married in the future, so I don't think rings will be much of an issue for me. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom