• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Glenn Beck Boycott Gaining Traction - FOX News Losing Money

I have more respect for a crack whore than I do for Beck. Why anybody would defend this race baiting TV troll is beyond the realm of reality.

wow, that is incredibly ignorant of you. I would suggest you watch his program instead of listening to snippets taken out of context from your media.

I'm independent and make a point to divide my viewing of media between the left and the right (usually MSNBC and FOX) and I have to say that I have found fox much, much less biased and Glenn Becks show is not at all what the left wing make it out to be.

wow, that is incredibly ignorant of you. I would suggest you watch his program instead of listening to snippets taken out of context from your media.

I'm independent and make a point to divide my viewing of media between the left and the right (usually MSNBC and FOX) and I have to say that I have found fox much, much less biased and Glenn Becks show is not at all what the left wing make it out to be.

I have watched the buffoon a few times and he makes my skin crawl and please don't call me ignorant here. There are better places to do it if you dare.

Please feel free to pm me and I will provide you a link if you like.

Last edited:
I have watched the buffoon a few times and he makes my skin crawl and please don't call me ignorant here. There are better places to do it if you dare.

"Your" President is a disaster and the best you can do is attack someone basically because you disagree with him. His viewership remains four times higher than his closest competitor. I suggest you figure out how we are going to survive another 3 years of the buffoon we have in the WH and less time worrying about what Beck does.

"Your" President is a disaster and the best you can do is attack someone basically because you disagree with him. His viewership remains four times higher than his closest competitor. I suggest you figure out how we are going to survive another 3 years of the buffoon we have in the WH and less time worrying about what Beck does.

I did not attack him. It was the other way around. BTW, you are a copycat and that's a fact. Calabrese has 8 posts. He should wait at least a week before insulting gurus, like me.

I did not attack him. It was the other way around. BTW, you are a copycat and that's a fact. Calabrese has 8 posts. He should wait at least a week before insulting gurus, like me.

Attack was probably too strong of a word, but I do believe what you are doing is an act of diversion from the reality that Beck is popular, challenges "your" President, and does so with facts, logic, and common sense which drives liberals crazy. Most people who think only with their hearts have problems with logic, common sense, and facts. Millions watch him everyday and he happens to make more sense than "your" President and the results show that he has been right.

Is there any updated info on this?

Everything I've found is still dated back to January and February - nothing more recent. What, everyone cared so much that they forgot what they were suppose to be boycotting?

it fell apart. turns out Beck's audience is huge and good old capitalism beat the left once again. :)

I doubt after watching him change his tune on health care. I suspect he plays to an audience and really doesn't let anything liek a core belief hinder him. He seems extremely disingenuous.

i've seen him change 'tune' on a couple of things, and he generally explains what he used to think, what he thinks now, and why. he was an early supporter of TARP, for example, and switched on it as it became clear it was going to be a giant slush fund (at least, that's why he explains his change of mind). and his core beliefs seem generally to be much more solid than those of his detractors, but i'm curious, when did he support Obamacare?

I find it ironic that you feel so defensive over the word ignorant, when I was responding to "I have more respect for a crack whore than I do for Beck".

I'm sorry that I'm new to the threads but just because you've spent more time online filling out blogs, your views are not in any way less insulting or more correct than mine.

Attack was probably too strong of a word, but I do believe what you are doing is an act of diversion from the reality that Beck is popular, challenges "your" President, and does so with facts, logic, and common sense which drives liberals crazy. Most people who think only with their hearts have problems with logic, common sense, and facts. Millions watch him everyday and he happens to make more sense than "your" President and the results show that he has been right.

I am sure that Paris Hilton's reruns of her Best Friend out does Beck in tv ratings. Does that mean that she is some how better than Mother Theresa?

I find it ironic that you feel so defensive over the word ignorant, when I was responding to "I have more respect for a crack whore than I do for Beck".

I'm sorry that I'm new to the threads but just because you've spent more time online filling out blogs, your views are not in any way less insulting or more correct than mine.

Because the debates are about the people we are debating about and not the people who post about them. It is completely within the rules to flame a public figure but it is against the rules to flame a poster's personal opinions and call them ignorant.

Can you tell me where and when I personally insulted you?

I am sure that Paris Hilton's reruns of her Best Friend out does Beck in tv ratings. Does that mean that she is some how better than Mother Theresa?

The only people that are going to watch Paris Hilton are Obama supporters who do not want to hear the truth or be challenged in any way. The utter hatred for Beck by Obama supporters is a good think and shows just how hypocritical Obama supporters are.

The only people that are going to watch Paris Hilton are Obama supporters who do not want to hear the truth or be challenged in any way. The utter hatred for Beck by Obama supporters is a good think and shows just how hypocritical Obama supporters are.

And, you know this, how?

My opinion based upon attempts to engage Obama supporters in an honest exchange of ideas. Most are in hiding now and I don't blame them. Obama is an embarrassment

I would say that you are the one in hiding. BTW this thread is about Beck, not Obama.

I would say that you are the one in hiding. BTW this thread is about Beck, not Obama.

One of the biggest thorns in the side of Obama is Beck and that is why liberals like you are outraged. It has nothing to do with the Beck message but everything to do with your embarrassment over your vote in the last election. Beck is right on regarding Obama and liberals only action is to demonize him instead of engaging him in debate.

One of the biggest thorns in the side of Obama is Beck and that is why liberals like you are outraged. It has nothing to do with the Beck message but everything to do with your embarrassment over your vote in the last election. Beck is right on regarding Obama and liberals only action is to demonize him instead of engaging him in debate.

I think you are being hypocritical. Beck has never engaged a liberal on his show. That goes for Savage, Limbaugh, Hannity, and all the right wing nuts. They all screen their calls to keep liberal opinions off of their shows.

Rachael Maddow, for example, often has conservatives on her show but few dare to engage her (a Rhodes scholar) in debate.

I think you are being hypocritical. Beck has never engaged a liberal on his show. That goes for Savage, Limbaugh, Hannity, and all the right wing nuts. They all screen their calls to keep liberal opinions off of their shows.

Rachael Maddow, for example, often has conservatives on her show but few dare to engage her (a Rhodes scholar) in debate.

That is your opinion, Beck has an open invitation for anyone from the Obama Administration to join him on air. Think that the Obama Administration wouldn't take great pride in pointing out that he refused to all them to present their point of view? It is hard to engage an Obama Administration official as most are afraid to go on Fox. Fox won't give them those puff ball questions.

Rachael Maddow is an intellectual elite liberal idiot just like most liberals, never held a real job and thus hasn't a clue how our economy works.

Not only that but he and beck were both exposed in this very thread. Its sad when i man cant fess uo to lying. Anyway the real problem is thinking any of these entertainment shows are all true, not matter their side, right or left and once someone refuses to acknowledge that I usually just write off as a moron. Especially the more obvious bias ones like Beck, oh well to each his own.

So to you it is either support Beck or else?

Not only that but he and beck were both exposed in this very thread. Its sad when i man cant fess uo to lying. Anyway the real problem is thinking any of these entertainment shows are all true, not matter their side, right or left and once someone refuses to acknowledge that I usually just write off as a moron. Especially the more obvious bias ones like Beck, oh well to each his own.

Who is "he" and I see no evidence that Beck lied. You seem to use the word lie very easily except when it comes to someone important like the President. All the Obama lies yet you want to focus on Beck, oh, wait, Beck lies but Obama just makes misstatements, right?

Beck has made some misstatements but has corrected them. Of course that escapes those that want to demonize him. When is Obama going to apologize for making a mess of the economy and doing his best to destroy the private sector?

Who is "he" and I see no evidence that Beck lied. You seem to use the word lie very easily except when it comes to someone important like the President. All the Obama lies yet you want to focus on Beck, oh, wait, Beck lies but Obama just makes misstatements, right?

Beck has made some misstatements but has corrected them. Of course that escapes those that want to demonize him. When is Obama going to apologize for making a mess of the economy and doing his best to destroy the private sector?

When you, so called, conservatives prove that he did these things.

Most of your ilk still think that Obama is not an American citizen. Clean up your act and then maybe you will be debatable instead of hurling epithets and fabrications.

When you, so called, conservatives prove that he did these things.

Most of your ilk still think that Obama is not an American citizen. Clean up your act and then maybe you will be debatable instead of hurling epithets and fabrications.

Obama claimed that the stimulus plan had to be passed immediately to cap unemployment at 8%, that was a lie and that did nothing create a bailout program for liberal constituent groups.

Obama claimed he inherited a 1.3 trillion deficit, that is a lie, the fiscal year of the U.S. runs from October to September. Obama took office in January thus it is impossible to inherit the yearly deficit in 4 months. It is also impossible to claim you inherited a deficit when you voted for most of the spending.

Want me to go on? Compare the Beck so called lies to those of Obama. Which ones actually affected the economy the most?

Back
Top Bottom