• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The genius of President Trump

Oh Trump is not merely a drooling idiot. He's utter swine. A pig about whom pigs would feel dirty. A serial-molester who bragged about walking in on teenage beauty contestants in their locker room. A proud grabber of "******s", which we all know reflects the highest eloquence of the English language. And no, that tape is not normal "locker room" talk. I've heard all sorts of **** in locker rooms (wrestling, football, gym), but nothing like that.

Trump is scum.

It is not immoral to name scum "scum".

Where do you draw the invisible and moveable line?

Surely there are humans you think deserve worse monikers than "drooling idiot" or "utter swine." Pol-Pot? Stalin? Hitler? Right...there are terrible people, far more monstrous than Trump. You wouldn't wring your hands about a label being given to them, would you? (WOULD you?).

So why is Trump better enough than those worse monsters that he cannot himself be called a "drooling idiot"?

Oh, PS, and where are all those posts where you throw moral rage at fellow right-wingers about how awful the things they are saying about "the left" are? About Hillary? About Obama?

I say that Trump works in hierarchies that you cant access, most likely because your brain was irretrievably warped at University.

The failure of the University has be catastrophic for America.

WE ARE SO ****ED!

True, but as a former Fed employee I can tell from personal experience that we have had pay delayed. For the working class that sucks, but Trump does not give a toss about the working class.

Unless the Postal system is in the remaining budget, they will be paid.

As far as I'm concerned, GOP leadership are RINO's - McConnell and Ryan and their seconds are big government, big spending, open borders liberals.

President Trump is the true conservative who wants less powerful, less costly, more efficient government. This "government shutdown" is his opportunity. As I understand it, here are the departments that will shut down:

Department of the Treasury
Department of Agriculture
Homeland Security Department
Department of the Interior
Department of Housing and Urban Development
Department of Transportation
Department of Commerce
Department of Justice

I see Homeland Security, Interior and HUD as departments that serve a useful purpose, I'd want to keep more or less intact.
I see a great opportunity to strike a blow against th deep state and big government if President Trump would cut down all of the remaining departments - especially State and Justice.

Could this be the Trump plan - get the Democrats to shut down the government, then have a massive layoff after it is recognized those departments add little to government services and efficiency - and he could blame most of the problem ofn the Democrats for allowing this to happen.

President Trump is a genius who leaves his detractors breathing the dust of his many victories.

Merry Christmas to all. In the spirit of this season, we shall be merciful and allow this poster to continue with his delusions.

I say that Trump works in hierarchies that you cant access, most likely because your brain was irretrievably warped at University.

WE ARE SO ****ED!

"Hierarchies" that I "cant [sic] access"?

:lamo

You don't address anything remotely related to the thread or the post you word-crapped at and instead type something you think sounds all mystical and totally, like, zen man. If you want to sit down and try to say something that is actually worth reading for more than a laugh the post is still there. I can't promise I'll read it, but I do sometimes give people undeserved chances.

TUNA THE CARBEURATOR!

"Hierarchies" that I "cant [sic] access"?

:lamo

You don't address anything remotely related to the thread or the post you word-crapped at and instead type something you think sounds all mystical and totally, like, zen man. If you want to sit down and try to say something that is actually worth reading for more than a laugh the post is still there. I can't promise I'll read it, but I do sometimes give people undeserved chances.

TUNA THE CARBEURATOR!

Wow...just wow. I knew the New Right would go entirely off the rails once it became obvious that Trump is just a conman with no plan and no way out of the box he has put himself into. But some of the posts like the one you have responded to here and a few others in this thread just are not even grounded by gravity any longer. They are off the rails and headed off to outer space now.

WE ARE SO ****ED!

Brought to you by Pravda, RT, Putin and your friends in Stalingrad.

Merry Christmas, America.

Brought to you by Pravda, RT, Putin and your friends in Stalingrad.

Merry Christmas, America.

So now we should all of us that actually care about this country understand that there is no talking to this crowd from the so called New Right. There is no discussing, there is no rational argument, no convincing that is possible. I do feel for those that voted for Trump out of distaste for Hilary and feeling there is was no option, those that just did not know Trump like some of us already knew him. But in truth, all we can do is bury this crowd in an avalanche of votes in 2020, an avalanche big enough to keep them under wraps for a generation at least.

As far as I'm concerned, GOP leadership are RINO's - McConnell and Ryan and their seconds are big government, big spending, open borders liberals.

President Trump is the true conservative who wants less powerful, less costly, more efficient government. This "government shutdown" is his opportunity. As I understand it, here are the departments that will shut down:

Department of the Treasury
Department of Agriculture
Homeland Security Department
Department of the Interior
Department of Housing and Urban Development
Department of Transportation
Department of Commerce
Department of Justice

I see Homeland Security, Interior and HUD as departments that serve a useful purpose, I'd want to keep more or less intact.
I see a great opportunity to strike a blow against th deep state and big government if President Trump would cut down all of the remaining departments - especially State and Justice.

Could this be the Trump plan - get the Democrats to shut down the government, then have a massive layoff after it is recognized those departments add little to government services and efficiency - and he could blame most of the problem ofn the Democrats for allowing this to happen.

President Trump is a genius who leaves his detractors breathing the dust of his many victories.

I think you are trying to become the poster child for all those people who insist that smoking weed makes people stupid.

You're proving them right.

You're giving pot smokers a bad name dude! Who's side are you on?

<snip>
</snip>

I'm beginning to believe there are more issues than smoking some green going on here...

So now we should all of us that actually care about this country understand that there is no talking to this crowd from the so called New Right. There is no discussing, there is no rational argument, no convincing that is possible. I do feel for those that voted for Trump out of distaste for Hilary and feeling there is was no option, those that just did not know Trump like some of us already knew him. But in truth, all we can do is bury this crowd in an avalanche of votes in 2020, an avalanche big enough to keep them under wraps for a generation at least.

Edit: My mistake. You're against his crap. (Checked myself)

Don't attribute it to the Right. It's Russian Troll Factory. Yes, there are anti intellectuals on the right, but that crap is just part of his anti America routine.

Last edited:
Edit: My mistake. You're against his crap. (Checked myself)

Don't attribute it to the Right. It's Russian Troll Factory. Yes, there are anti intellectuals on the right, but that crap is just part of his anti America routine.

Yup, I have contended for the longest time in these very pages that we have some postings from St. Petersburg in this forum and I don't mean Florida. By the same token there are likely some posters not from St. Petersburg egged on by IRA propaganda. They use this stuff BECAUSE IT WORKS.

I suppose we can't ask the moderators to track accounts to their origins though they should just for the integrity of the site.

Yup, I have contended for the longest time in these very pages that we have some postings from St. Petersburg in this forum and I don't mean Florida. By the same token there are likely some posters not from St. Petersburg egged on by IRA propaganda. They use this stuff BECAUSE IT WORKS.

I suppose we can't ask the moderators to track accounts to their origins though they should just for the integrity of the site.

Ridiculous crap is obvious enough. When every post is "America is going down!!11!!", anyone fooled deserves what they get.

I should note that anti intellectualism has a home among some conservatives, so your suspicions are not unfounded.

Last edited:
Those who can, do. Those who can't work for the government.

So what you're saying is...Trump is the premier example of someone who can't? I have to admit, that is hard to argue with.

I have no problem with propagandists as long as they are labeled as such.

True, but as a former Fed employee I can tell from personal experience that we have had pay delayed. For the working class that sucks, but Trump does not give a toss about the working class.

Back pay has been paid. Do you believe the bulk of the Fed workers border on poverty and have nothing left in the bank. I am not making a case to not pay them. Perhaps the law needs amending so they do get paid even in a shut down. Trump cares but so long as Chucky Schumer does not, the place will stay shut down. All Schumer needs to is agree to protect America. As Obama once claimed he wanted to do too. At least Obama built the wall whenpresident.

You are talking about a human being. Sorry dude, but that sort of talk isn't right. Talk policies, talk issues, but please...

Their consuming hate will prevent them from agreeing he does anything good. And bigots will focus on skin color and call him lousy names. They will focus on consenting sex from well past a dozen years in the past.

I have no problem with propagandists as long as they are labeled as such.

I don't either when they are labeled as such. I have a big problem when they are flying under false colors.

Their consuming hate will prevent them from agreeing he does anything good. And bigots will focus on skin color and call him lousy names. They will focus on consenting sex from well past a dozen years in the past.

Bigots, idiot, it is all in the same bag of hatred.

Back
Top Bottom