• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The General Gaming Thread

AClockworkGrape

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Haven't seen a thread of this nature, so feel free to ignore this if there is one.

Want to discuss any number of games but don't feel like starting a thread? How about sharing your IGNs (Xbox Live, PSN, Steam, etc). Or whatever you are currently playing? Have a bad ass setup you want to show everyone? Feel free to discuss anything and everything related to gaming here. :cool:

So what games are you all currently playing? As for me, I've been alternating between Skyrim and Arkham City, both are so damn great :mrgreen:

Lastly feel free to add me at the following

Steam: Dylan.the.pigeon
Live: TailingSunlight (Even if I don't own an xbox)
PSN: AClockworkGrape

Gaming is one of the mental rel of life but it not a life

I play only PC games, only FPS. I am playing Skyrim, already on my second character. Last time I only got to Level 53. Now I'm at Level 59 and am working on beefing up my skills in smithing, destruction, illusion, and alchemy. I am already at Level 100 in one-armed fighting and heavy armor and pretty high up in every thing else. I also took on more magic this time around and destruction skill is excellent for killing dragons.

I am forced to be be a member of Steam, yet I hate the system. I have never played with the other platforms, yet I am a charter member of the Atari club, having purchased one of the original game playing systems for my TV, probably before your time.

I play only PC games, only FPS. I am playing Skyrim, already on my second character. Last time I only got to Level 53. Now I'm at Level 59 and am working on beefing up my skills in smithing, destruction, illusion, and alchemy. I am already at Level 100 in one-armed fighting and heavy armor and pretty high up in every thing else. I also took on more magic this time around and destruction skill is excellent for killing dragons.

I am forced to be be a member of Steam, yet I hate the system. I have never played with the other platforms, yet I am a charter member of the Atari club, having purchased one of the original game playing systems for my TV, probably before your time.
I have multiple games on my Steam account...

What don't you like about the system?

I spend all my time on Forza 4. Its probably unhealthy.

I spend all my time on Forza 4. Its probably unhealthy.
I've never played racing games much...

I've actually been playing an odd combo of games lately...on an average night (after work) I play some Tribes: Ascend, some World of Tanks, and some Minecraft.

Edit: And sometimes a bit of Skyrim.

I've never played racing games much...

I've actually been playing an odd combo of games lately...on an average night (after work) I play some Tribes: Ascend, some World of Tanks, and some Minecraft.

Edit: And sometimes a bit of Skyrim.

I used to play minecraft until my computer decided not to run it correctly. Great game and if you have a server full of friends its even better.

I used to play minecraft until my computer decided not to run it correctly. Great game and if you have a server full of friends its even better.

If there is not yet a DP Minecraft server, there should totally be a DP Minecraft server. We've got a creative bunch of people here - plus I quite want to run the Townie mod and pit the left-wingers against the right-wingers...

If there is not yet a DP Minecraft server, there should totally be a DP Minecraft server. We've got a creative bunch of people here - plus I quite want to run the Townie mod and pit the left-wingers against the right-wingers...

Whats the townie mod?

Games are either unoriginal clones of themselves, or dumbed down shells. And I only play PC games, I don't have any consoles or anything like that.

Maybe Planetside 2 will good enough to play, but it's probably a dumbed down COD clone.

"What's wrong with dumbing down," you say? If you're in a zombie state of mind when you play it, it's dumbed down.

Still locked in World of Warcraft over here -- LOVE IT. I'll be the last one in the room when Blizzard finally turns off the lights.

Still locked in World of Warcraft over here -- LOVE IT. I'll be the last one in the room when Blizzard finally turns off the lights.
I tried that once...never could get into it.

Back
Top Bottom