• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The future the left wants/creates.

Fishking

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
With their divorcement from reality, destruction of American norms, disregard for property, and corrupt ideology Portland shows us a good example of what happens when you start tipping too far to the left. They've run Portland into the ground and what you see here is spreading. Similar statuses can be found in California, as well as other deep blue areas. This doesn't get the national news coverage it deserves because the media is a propaganda arm of the Democrat party and it would hurt their standing.

With their divorcement from reality, destruction of American norms, disregard for property, and corrupt ideology Portland shows us a good example of what happens when you start tipping too far to the left. They've run Portland into the ground and what you see here is spreading. Similar statuses can be found in California, as well as other deep blue areas. This doesn't get the national news coverage it deserves because the media is a propaganda arm of the Democrat party and it would hurt their standing.

There is no "Democrat" party. But what do you guys in the Republikkkan party think about the whole thing?

There is no "Democrat" party. But what do you guys in the Republikkkan party think about the whole thing?
Sorry...I can't hear you over your wokkke virtue signaling, deflection, and your worthless post. Dismissed.

LOL, it's always projection with you guys, Mr. "Democrat" party. Just like a good little Limbaugh sheep. 🤪 :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
I accept your second admission that this is what you want in the U.S.

Maybe residents will finally learn to vote for adults.

Conservatives randomly say batshit stuff like this all the time and we’ve gotten to a place where we just shrug.

Completely unhinged.

LOL, it's always projection with you guys, Mr. "Democrat" party. Just like a good little Limbaugh sheep. 🤪 :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

He posts a link to a youtube video that scared him so now we’re at Defcon 1 on LIBRULISM. Meanwhile, the country was a viral shithole just a few months ago under GOP control.

But, you know, he has a youtube.

cool, i like to talk about our commie future, as i've been told i'm actually a communist. i didn't realize it, but it must be true.

i want better health care access for all, for the kids to go college without having to sign up for crushing debt, more rungs on the ladder for workers, and to figure out a non-regressive way to replace oil.

utter communism, for sure. i'm such a commie that i might as well be shipping nukes to Cuba, dying, placing my corpse in a glass coffin, and demanding that people stand in line to look at my pale, dead ass.

That's actually an issue you leftists have. You fail to see the end game of your policy.
Look no further than Venezuela for a sneek peek.

Correction: Prosperous northern european model countries and/or canada is the type of thing that happens if the country dips too far left.

It "doesn't get national news coverage" and he posts a video from CBS News.

With their divorcement from reality
:rolleyes:

destruction of American norms
:rolleyes: etc etc

Portland shows us a good example of what happens when you start tipping too far to the left. They've run Portland into the ground....
Are you even remotely serious?

Portland's population continues to grow. Businesses aren't fleeing. Unemployment is the same rate as everywhere else. Wages are good.

You look at a video which shows a few blocks with damage, and on that basis the entire city of 700,000+ people is a disaster? Talk about "denying reality."

Portland's population continues to grow. Businesses aren't fleeing. Unemployment is the same rate as everywhere else. Wages are good.

You look at a video which shows a few blocks with damage, and on that basis the entire city of 700,000+ people is a disaster? Talk about "denying reality."
Yeah, you know I was in Portland just two weeks ago. Didn't see any rioting. No one was panicked. No bombs going off. Police (what few of them I saw) were all acting normally. People were drinking coffee at cafes in the morning and wine in the evening. Lots of activity all 'round. Seemed like a nice place.

The future the left wants/creates.​

Hey look another failed and moronic lie LOL
Watching this failed thread get destroyed will be fun

😁 🍿

Correction: Prosperous northern european model countries and/or canada is the type of thing that happens if the country dips too far left.
Waaaaaay different demographics.

Yeah, you know I was in Portland just two weeks ago. Didn't see any rioting. No one was panicked. No bombs going off. Police (what few of them I saw) were all acting normally. People were drinking coffee at cafes in the morning and wine in the evening. Lots of activity all 'round. Seemed like a nice place.
Yeah, it seems like conservative media pumps out the same 30 seconds of footage of stuff burning, and then people piss their pants.

Odd how they don't freak out when people literally riot because a sports team wins.

Waaaaaay different demographics.
The northern European countries are far less diverse in their populations than most other countries, and especially so for the US population.
Solutions that work in northern European countries in what amounts to a mono-culture are less likely to work with such diversity as the US.

Hey look another failed and moronic lie LOL
Watching this failed thread get destroyed will be fun

😁 🍿
*shrug* The coverage from local media speaks for itself. You can try and act like it doesn't exist to cover up for the failure that is rampant progressivism but it can't be completely blocked out in the information age.

Weird. Some strange dude says Portland Oregon is basically being destroyed by those raging leftists, yet the numbers don't quite fit the belief

Unemployment RateMarch 2021Month/MonthYear/Year
National6.0%-0.2+1.6
Oregon6.0%-0.1+2.4
Portland6.1%-0.1+2.9

Then there is the "shithole state of California"

Fact check: Does California have a $76 billion budget surplus?

The video shows more than just a minor issue.

It "doesn't get national news coverage" and he posts a video from CBS News.
It's local news, just like Fox has local channels. Care to try again?

Back
Top Bottom